Celebrity Couples - which ones are next to split up??

daniel hallidaydaniel halliday Posts: 863
Forum Member
✭✭
well my money is on the former king and queen of daytime chat,richard and judy, their holiday in florida seems like a last ditch attempt to make things work and why on earth would the kids jack and chloe go on holiday with their parents they are 20/21 not 8/9,

split then divorce before summer, so WHO do you think is next?

Comments

• *Sparkle**Sparkle* Posts: 10,955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bit sick isn't it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not like a soap this is real life
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't wish the pain and trauma of a relationship break-up on anyone, whether celeb or ordinary person.

As for the evidence of an R & J break-up - I hardly think a holiday is evidence of anything! Lots of people go on holiday at Christmas (or spend Christmas somewhere other than at home). Also, grown-up children do sometimes spend Christmas with their parents!

Incidentally, R & J have a Holiday Home in Florida, if I remember rightly (they have mentioned it on TV in the past). Therefore, they probably go there regularly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    I wouldn't wish the pain and trauma of a relationship break-up on anyone, whether celeb or ordinary person.

As for the evidence of an R & J break-up - I hardly think a holiday is evidence of anything! Lots of people go on holiday at Christmas (or spend Christmas somewhere other than at home). Also, grown-up children do sometimes spend Christmas with their parents!

Incidentally, R & J have a Holiday Home in Florida, if I remember rightly (they have mentioned it on TV in the past). Therefore, they probably go there regularly.

Yes they do, my aunty & uncle live in the same development, a very nice & private place.