Raoul Moat Cremated.

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    moschino wrote: »
    maybe i woz, but who gives a shit? smoke a joint and chill out lad

I'll say cheerio now - as I'm sure you'll be a goner when the mods wake from their snooze.
  • Options
    moschinomoschino Posts: 88
    Forum Member
    RIP Raoul Moaty and god bless, they cant hurt u now, your with the angels mate god bless ya

god bless ya moaty the scum cant hurt u now mate:) sleep wi the angels:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'll say cheerio now - as I'm sure you'll be a goner when the mods wake from their snooze.

ok then darlin tek it easy :) and remember its internet its nowt personal :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    god bless ya moaty the scum cant hurt u now mate:) sleep wi the angels:)

No-one hurt him.

He thoughtfully shot himself in the head and saved anyone the bother, remember?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No-one hurt him.

He thoughtfully shot himself in the head and saved anyone the bother, remember?

they pushed and pushed him till he snapped, he woz bullied till he couldnt tek no more, god bless him he is a real british hero
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they pushed and pushed him till he snapped, he woz bullied till he couldnt tek no more, god bless him he is a real british hero

No, he was a coward and a thug, who physically abused the women and children in his life and shot three unarmed people. He was the bully, not the bullied, and only someone with a very twisted view of life and could possibly identify with him. Heroes don't go round shooting unarmed people because they can't get over being dumped.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No, he was a coward and a thug, who physically abused the women and children in his life and shot three unarmed people. He was the bully, not the bullied, and only someone with a very twisted view of life and could possibly identify with him. Heroes don't go round shooting unarmed people because they can't get over being dumped.

wot a load of bollox
    complete bollox
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wot a load of bollox
    complete bollox

Oh really?

Why? Are you describing him as a hero?
  • Options
    therightdealtherightdeal Posts: 2,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Over and done with. Other people should just move on, especially when they will never know the true history of this sorry affair.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh really?

Why? Are you describing him as a hero?

yes, he is a true british hero, now leave me in peace while i roll a ****
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes, he is a true british hero, now leave me in peace while i roll a ****

Since when has the definition of ''true British hero'' included men who shoot three unarmed people, one of them a woman they profess to love, shortly after being released from a prison sentence for beating up their 9 year old child, and end up blowing their own brains out after snivelling in a field for hours, crying and blaming everything on the fact that they never knew their dad ?

I'd love to know what someone has to do in order to qualify as a Superhero. Maybe if he'd shot some children too you would be elevating him to those heights.

Your rudeness isn't impressing anyone, by the way.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    moaty is a hero, ill prob be banned for this post 2morow, so **** you and RIP Moaty
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    moaty is a hero, ill prob be banned for this post 2morow, so **** you and RIP Moaty

It's your debating skill which is your most distinctive feature.

It's such a shame the swear filter robbed you of your most articulate utterance :)

Anyway, as I was saying. The man was no hero. Just a thug with some big, loud guns.
  • Options
    SadeyedSadeyed Posts: 1,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why is anyone bothering responding to this idiot?

He's sitting at his computer, smirking to himself, because he thinks he is being incredibly witty and clever, and not realising that all he is actually doing is telling us that he has the brain the size of a pea.

You'll never change his point of view cause he doesn't have the intelligence to recognise he is a fool.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sadeyed wrote: »
    Why is anyone bothering responding to this idiot?

He's sitting at his computer, smirking to himself, because he thinks he is being incredibly witty and clever, and not realising that all he is actually doing is telling us that he has the brain the size of a pea.

You'll never change his point of view cause he doesn't have the intelligence to recognise he is a fool.

Quite.

But just in case there was any doubt as to your last point, I think it's only fair we allow him to dispel it. :)
  • Options
    TouristaTourista Posts: 14,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    god bless ya

Biggest WUM post tonight.

And I thought wns had a screw loose?..
  • Options
    TouristaTourista Posts: 14,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ill prob be banned for this post 2morow

We can all live in hope....:yawn:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like you too :) (Does this mean we're married now ? heh :))

:o;):D:D:D:D

I see that this thread didn't get much better after I went to bed. Although I have to say hats off to some of the posters on here whose pithy posts got my day off to a good start. Housebythesea deserves to a special mention in despatches as well as Jason.

As for our resident Bob Marley ganga smoking Troll. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    SupportSupport Posts: 70,853
    Administrator
    This thread has been closed as it is no longer constructive.
This discussion has been closed.