So mugging people of their watches is fine....

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
Forum Member
✭✭✭
But making the PERSONAL decision to take a substance, which only harms yourself (although no more than alcohol) and not others, is not okay?

Ridiculous!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Freeman000 wrote: »
    But making the PERSONAL decision to take a substance, which only harms yourself (although no more than alcohol) and not others, is not okay?

Ridiculous!

Well said
  • rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *Slaps forehead against brick wall*

Really?

DId Derry steal someone's watch in the house? Did he?

Honestly I knew this story would bring out the crazies and conspiracists but this is now getting beyond a joke.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some people just really like Casio's
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Derry's criminal past had nothing to do with the show. Frankie (allegedly) took drugs in that house. It's disrespectful to the show and to the other contestants.

That said, I'm glad Derry is gone too. With the exception of Johnny, this has been a fab few days for XF departures.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Derry's criminal past had nothing to do with the show. Frankie (allegedly) took drugs in that house. It's disrespectful to the show and to the other contestants.

That said, I'm glad Derry is gone too. Excluding Johnny, this has been a fab few days for XF departures.

His criminal past has everything to do with the show.

So what if Frankie took a line in the house - how is that disrespectful to anyone

Rhetorical question.
  • Anonymous2009Anonymous2009 Posts: 193
    Forum Member

Ridiculous!

What an utterly stupid post!

Derry had committed a crime and had paid the price for it. Doesn't mean he should go on being punished for the rest of his life. He has been making an effort to turn his life around. Frankie on the other hand had broken rules during the show and has allegedly taken Cocaine whilst on the X Factor. This is Frankies punishment for whatever rules he has broken. In a few years time when or if Frankie has calmed down and wants to get on with his life then this event should be in the past, just like Derry's.
  • kimindexkimindex Posts: 68,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What an utterly stupid post!

Derry had committed a crime and had paid the price for it. Doesn't mean he should go on being punished for the rest of his life. He has been making an effort to turn his life around. Frankie on the other hand had broken rules during the show and has allegedly taken Cocaine whilst on the X Factor. This is Frankies punishment for whatever rules he has broken. In a few years time when or if Frankie has calmed down and wants to get on with his life then this event should be in the past, just like Derry's.
    Exactly. How can people be reformed if they are penalised for ever afterwards.
  • Anonymous2009Anonymous2009 Posts: 193
    Forum Member
    kimindex wrote: »
    Exactly. How can people be reformed if they are penalised for ever afterwards.

Exactly my point. People make mistakes in life but doesn't mean they don't regret their actions. Derry in a way is a role model for the idiots who are making bad decisions in life at a young age.
  • kimindexkimindex Posts: 68,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Exactly my point. People make mistakes in life but doesn't mean they don't regret their actions. Derry in a way is a role model for the idiots who are making bad decisions in life at a young age.
    Yes, indeed, and that doesn't translate into thinking mugging is OK. Derry was punished and should be given the chance to rehabilitate himself, unless people think once a criminal, always a criminal.
  • Scottish_girlScottish_girl Posts: 5,786
    Forum Member
    Maisie74 wrote: »
    His criminal past has everything to do with the show.

So what if Frankie took a line in the house - how is that disrespectful to anyone

Rhetorical question.

It's against the law! The x factor can hardly turn a blind eye to that kind of thing. It is after all a family show. Lets say for a second they did turn a blind eye to it and something happened to Frankie as a result of drugs whilst staying in the x factor house- that would be a major can of worms legally.

But to answer the question if he did drugs in the house, and I was one of the other acts of course it could affect them. I pity them having to share a house with him full stop. Still I'm guessing you don't have to fight with him for bathroom time by the looks of him!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's against the law! The x factor can hardly turn a blind eye to that kind of thing. It is after all a family show. Lets say for a second they did turn a blind eye to it and something happened to Frankie as a result of drugs whilst staying in the x factor house- that would be a major can of worms legally.

But to answer the question if he did drugs in the house, and I was one of the other acts of course it could affect them. I pity them having to share a house with him full stop. Still I'm guessing you don't have to fight with him for bathroom time by the looks of him!

Well, he does need the back of the toilet seat...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow this is retarded
  • UnrealityTVUnrealityTV Posts: 1,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ridiculous!
    I don't know how many coke users you've ever known or worked with, OP, but trust me the line (s'cuse the pun) about it 'only harming yourself' is bullshit.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 350
    Forum Member
    Oh ffs, get over it! Stop being so butthurt about it. He broke the rules, he got the boot! Derry already paid the price for his actions.
  • JonDoeJonDoe Posts: 31,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's disrespectful to the show and to the other contestants.

Only if the other contestants are all 90 year old spinsters who haven't set foot out of their houses in the last half a century.
  • *Liya**Liya* Posts: 5,978
    Forum Member
    I'm laughing at all the people that keep voting for joke acts devoid of anything resembling talent just to "stick it to Cowell"....:D

I'm glad that thing has been axed today, he should have been kicked out at bootcamp....he can now be a druggie, wh*re elsewhere rather than on my screen ;)
  • Queen__BeaQueen__Bea Posts: 1,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Derry was becoming a real sex pest, always bothering women for their phone numbers. he had no interest in the singing part of the competition. I'm glad he's off the show, and just hope the taxpayer doesn't have to foot the bill for any illegitimate children from his obsession with getting his legover.

Frankie was deplorable, but at least he never mugged anyone.
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    Producers choose to have a "Zero Tolerance" policy towards substance abuse.

Idiot breaches that policy, Idiot is asked to leave.

It's very simple - You F**k Up, You F**k Off!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Queen__Bea wrote: »
    Derry was becoming a real sex pest, always bothering women for their phone numbers. he had no interest in the singing part of the competition. I'm glad he's off the show, and just hope the taxpayer doesn't have to foot the bill for any illegitimate children from his behaviour.

Wow you think asking women for a phone number make you a sex pest. really grow up and come into the realy world, Because what you are also insinuating by that is that everyone who asks for a phone numbers on a night out is also a sex pest.

And thats a lot of people who could sue you for definition of character.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hitnmix wrote: »
    Wow you think asking women for a phone number make you a sex pest. really grow up and come into the realy world, Because what you are also insinuating by that is that everyone who asks for a phone numbers on a night out is also a sex pest.

And thats a lot of people who could sue you for definition of character.

Pestering women constantly for their phone numbers with the ultimate aim of having sex with them makes you a bit of a ... DUH... sex pest. You might find that an attractive quality in a man (like having a bit of a violent past) but I don't. You sound like a very naive person to be talking about the "real world". Very naive indeed, you poor lamb.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a bit ridiculous. I mean, people make complaints to Ofcom for EVERYTHING.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    Pestering women constantly for their phone numbers with the ultimate aim of having sex with them makes you a bit of a ... DUH... sex pest. You might find that an attractive quality in a man (like having a bit of a violent past) but I don't. You sound like a very naive person to be talking about the "real world". Very naive indeed, you poor lamb.

Maybe its not an attractive quality, but its not against the law. Cocaine is very much so.

Also, speaking of attractive qualities, Frankie?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh I didnt know you was Derrys brain and know what he was thinking all the time.

Oh no thats right your not Derrys brian, so you know jackshit what Derry was/is thinking so all this about he only wanted sex is just bull you made up to justify you calling him a sex pest.

Also the the insults towards me have just shown you up for the child you are. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe its not an attractive quality, but its not against the law.

...Until the restraining order is granted, of course.
  • PhoenixRisesPhoenixRises Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ridiculous!

Did someone steal a watch while in the house?