Options

World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion XIX (Spoilers)

1148149150151152154»

Comments

• Options
    JCRJCR Posts: 24,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I presume the practical reason is they need to find a way for him to beat Rock without the Miami crowd going mental.
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Theres a massive story going round the dirtsheets that Orton actually failed a wellness test, the third in his career which should result in him being released. Lots of people think the injury angle is just a cover up.
  • Options
    janetfanjanetfan Posts: 473
    Forum Member
    KieranDS wrote: »
    Theres a massive story going round the dirtsheets that Orton actually failed a wellness test, the third in his career which should result in him being released. Lots of people think the injury angle is just a cover up.
    did anyone predict the edge reirement i think it caught a lot of people out this might too
  • Options
    NeppyNeppy Posts: 962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janetfan wrote: »
    becuase hes a flagging horse a seriously needs a big big change and this is the time piper tried to get him to turn foley tried and now kane you dont realy think all that was for nothing do you like its just gonna goaway like it never happend

I can see what you mean but WWE might be doing a 'Is he turning now?' thing so people tune in to see if he turns this week. I felt he was going to turn at Survivor Series. I just felt he was going to hit the Attitude Adjustment on The Rock but he didn't.

I'd like to see a heel Cena to see how he does it but I just don't think it's going to happen now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KieranDS wrote: »

Well WWE did report his injury very quick, maybe they are trying to cover it up quickly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Neppy wrote: »
    I can see what you mean but WWE might be doing a 'Is he turning now?' thing so people tune in to see if he turns this week. I felt he was going to turn at Survivor Series. I just felt he was going to hit the Attitude Adjustment on The Rock but he didn't.

I'd like to see a heel Cena to see how he does it but I just don't think it's going to happen now.
    it wont be like his previous heel run. dident rock rockbottom cena but the rock can get away with it without been called a heel becuase hes the rock
  • Options
    Forum Member
    i miss in your house shows and want them back
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it wont be like his previous heel run. dident rock rockbottom cena but the rock can get away with it without been called a heel becuase hes the rock

Yeah The Rock did Rock Bottom him but I and some others felt Cena was meant to do something to The Rock but he instead signaled to be Rock Bottomed.
  • Options
    BrooklynBoyBrooklynBoy Posts: 10,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry to burst your bubble people but I am NOT Janetfan

As for this mystery person whos gonna debut on Raw next week im gonna laugh alot when its revealed thats it not Jericho I bet then he will be all over twitter saying i told you it wasent me

Like when you laughed and laughed when Kelly kept the diva title against Beth after you made post after post saying she would? But she didn't did she?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Like when you laughed and laughed when Kelly kept the diva title against Beth after you made post after post saying she would? But she didn't did she?
    only three times in a row poor beth
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YESS!!

More GODly GODly fans.! :D
  • Options
    ButterfliesButterflies Posts: 2,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watching Raw made me remember: How come they don't integrate inter-gender tag team matches more often? It helps gives the Divas some air time and beefs up the tag-division a lot. The last feud I remember which had this was Santino and Beth v Mickie James and Kofi Kingston. Boy, that was some time ago! :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 337
    Forum Member
    im terrafied....
    ... Of spell check, capital letters and general grammar.

only three times in a row poor beth
    You forgot to swap back over to the KK loving account here.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,440
    Forum Member
    Neppy wrote: »
    Well WWE did report his injury very quick, maybe they are trying to cover it up quickly.

Or perhaps this whole injury thing is giving Orton a rest because he is coming back at the Rumble. Cena is expected to be out months, surprise return in the Rumble. Edge not expected back for a few more months and he is a surprise return in the Rumble.
    Orton expected to be out months..........?
    I wouldn't be surprised if Orton is resting his back by flying to the UK and other countries to promote the PPV on Sky Box Office and similar in other countries.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
  • Options
    SupportSupport Posts: 70,852
    Administrator
      Admin Notice: This thread is continued here: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=55559101#post55559101
    This discussion has been closed.