• curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think its about £80 .. wish I,d bet more now lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Matt7 wrote: »
    Jahmene has not been in the bottom two either.

This morning the X Factor site wrote a piece on each contestant in the final. X Factor themselves stated..Christopher is now the ONLY act to never have been in the bottom 2, which subtly suggests that Jahmene was in fact in the bottom 2 last night with union j.

http://shows.stv.tv/the-x-factor/news/203758-x-factor-excitement-as-christopher-maloney-through-to-the-final/
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,030
    Forum Member
    He has it in the bag, need a bag myself for when I get sick, just the sight of him makes my skin crawl

I feel your pain i can bearly look at him when he's on there is just something fake about him i can't put my finger on it but he gives me the creeps.:mad: i'm praying he goes out first on saturday and then we can end this farce of a show with a decent winner and speak no more of this series :D:D:D
  • Gavin_MartinGavin_Martin Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daisybelle wrote: »
    This morning the X Factor site wrote a piece on each contestant in the final. X Factor themselves stated..Christopher is now the ONLY act to never have been in the bottom 2, which subtly suggests that Jahmene was in fact in the bottom 2 last night with union j.

http://shows.stv.tv/the-x-factor/news/203758-x-factor-excitement-as-christopher-maloney-through-to-the-final/

That story is not proven, STV don't know who has been topping the poll
  • almostblondealmostblonde Posts: 255
    Forum Member
    He has it in the bag, need a bag myself for when I get sick, just the sight of him makes my skin crawl

Oh how I agree with you.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That story is not proven, STV don't know who has been topping the poll

I seriously doubt that X Factor would be claiming him as the only one never in the bottom if they did not know.

Im sure every single producer knows exactly who got what votes :)

And technically it lets Jahmene fans know that they better start voting
  • factorxxfactorxx Posts: 249
    Forum Member
    I seriously doubt that X Factor would be claiming him as the only one never in the bottom if they did not know.

Im sure every single producer knows exactly who got what votes :)

And technically it lets Jahmene fans know that they better start voting

Jahmene wasn't bottom two, it was in no order and the least person was leaving.

You seem to make up your own slant on everything you see.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    factorxx wrote: »
    Jahmene wasn't bottom two, it was in no order and the least person was leaving.

You seem to make up your own slant on everything you see.

i am not making up anything, it clearly says in the link that chris in the only contestant to never be bottom. Funny enough i never wrote that, it subtly suggests that Jahmene was in the bottom running last night, as i said....since he has not been any other week
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    People are voting for him ironically. To make a mockery of the show. That, coupled with genuine granny votes...he may indeed win. Hilarious.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

As you will see from my previous posts, i don;t believe a word of what the papers write, I have a tendency to only read what X factor report or STV , i don;t read tabloid crap :)
  • wordfromthewisewordfromthewise Posts: 2,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always wanted the X Factor format and manipulation to implode on itself with a joke act winning ( eg Wagner) but now like some hideous nightmare the Maloney monster is looming over all of us and the joke has turned very sour indeed.
    I don't condone Maloney 'bullying' at all but I genuinely don't think I have ever seen a more charmless,humourless,uncool,unlikeable non creative competitor in any of these types of TV shows in my life and I am genuinely mystified as to how in 2012 an above average cruise ship singer is getting enough votes to win a competition like the X Factor.

I thought I would enjoy the viewers seemingly finally out- manipulating the manipulators who have farted about with this programme more than they need to but Christopher Maloney is as irony free as he is charisma free and there would be very little to enjoy about him winning it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always wanted the X Factor format and manipulation to implode on itself with a joke act winning ( eg Wagner) but now like some hideous nightmare the Maloney monster is looming over all of us and the joke has turned very sour indeed.
    I don't condone Maloney 'bullying' at all but I genuinely don't think I have ever seen a more charmless,humourless,uncool,unlikeable non creative competitor in any of these types of TV shows in my life and I am genuinely mystified as to how in 2012 an above average cruise ship singer is getting enough votes to win a competition like the X Factor.

I thought I would enjoy the viewers seemingly finally out- manipulating the manipulators who have farted about with this programme more than they need to but Christopher Maloney is as irony free as he is charisma free and there would be very little to enjoy about him winning it.

It is what is, personally I would like to see Jahmene win simply because i cannot see him making it without any kind of backing from a label, but what will be will be.

I have no clear favourites this year if im honest, so im pretty easy about who wins. For me none of them have the X
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i am not making up anything, it clearly says in the link that chris in the only contestant to never be bottom. Funny enough i never wrote that, it subtly suggests that Jahmene was in the bottom running last night, as i said....since he has not been any other week

ITV in Scotland does not know if chris has top the voting every week, however they and us don't know who has top the poll, x factor can't tell you who has top the poll each week. but STV the ITV Broadcaster in scotland does not know the voting only Thames tv in london know
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ITV in Scotland does not know if chris has top the voting every week, however they and us don't know who has top the poll, x factor can't tell you who has top the poll each week. but STV the ITV Broadcaster in scotland does not know the voting only Thames tv in london know

That may well be the case, and it may well not be, i did not write the story, i simply said that is subtly suggesting that Jahmene was a bottom runner.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That may well be the case, and it may well not be, i did not write the story, i simply said that is subtly suggesting that Jahmene was a bottom runner.

i see
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So I did... and it said 'Neither Christopher or Jahmene have been in the bottom two to date.'

And all I could think was neither/nor, NOT neither/or.
    That Daily Mail site has a lot of mistakes and missing words in some stories.