Do 'UGLY' people find there 'UGLY partner sexy?

124»

Comments

• benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lets not pretend we dont judge people.

Ok, So when your walking down the high street and you see that text book overweight slob and his equally overweight slob of a girlfriend, Do you ever wonder if they find each other attractive?

Now of course they could be the most wonderfull person in the world and what not.

But for me I could never begin a relationship if the woman wasnt in my eyes attractive.

Now my one cousin is 23 stone and very overweight and his girlfriend is big aswell id say easily a dress size 20, Now he tells her she is sexy and im pretty sure this is total poppycock as his bedroom at his moms has pictures of slim sexy models all over the walls, Now if I walked into his bedroom and the walls was covered with PLUS sized models I would believe he finds his GF sexy.

And his GF on her lock screen on her phone is picture of Channing Tatum.

Do these people just want a companion and will settle for anyone that shows them abit of attention.

What a thread.
    Is there no depths to your shallowness?:confused:
  • sandydunesandydune Posts: 10,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shizuku wrote: »
    This is something I have thought a lot about.

I think I am ugly, and this is reinforced by the fact that the only people who are ever interested in me, I find unattractive, nice enough people, but I am in no way attracted to them and would only want to be friends with them.

The people who I find attractive do not look twice at me, a few have liked me for my personality, however I can tell they were embarrassed and did not want to call me their girlfriend.

The kind of people my friends try and set me up with again, are not attractive in my eyes.

This tells me that I am generally considered unattractive, and people, even friends, expect me to find other people on the same unattractiveness level desirable. I do not. So I know that 'Ugly' people do not always find other 'Ugly' people attractive.

I am however alone, always have been, and unless I force myself to have a sexual relationship with someone who I do not find sexually attractive I probably always will be.

Tough choice, but I think I'd rather be alone to be honest. Sorry if that bothers anyone.
    stop trying to be something other people want you to be, be yourself and just be contented. Build your confidence if you feel that will help but you really shouldn't concern yourself about how others view you, am sure they need to look at themselves and work out their own forthcomings.
  • kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
    Forum Member
    So you like a man with a pudge but is also sexy toned and slighty muscly arms???

Sounds like Ian Beale with guns :rolleyes:

Before you raise your eyes at me it might help to read what I wrote properly. I said that sexy toned and slightly muscly arms are a must. Not that I like men with a pudge who are also sexy and toned. Is that even possible?
  • dip_transferdip_transfer Posts: 2,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Beauty is in the eye of the Beerholder ;)

:D
  • 36_Chambers36_Chambers Posts: 944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    benjamini wrote: »
    What a thread.
    Is there no depths to your shallowness?:confused:

i suggest you read Shizuku's post above your post.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kitty86 wrote: »
    Before you raise your eyes at me it might help to read what I wrote properly. I said that sexy toned and slightly muscly arms are a must. Not that I like men with a pudge who are also sexy and toned. Is that even possible?

sexy tone loooool, you agree with me but you cant admit it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i suggest you read Shizuku's post above your post.

Why? I was replying to the OP. What are you? My moral consioncions(sp)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why? I was replying to the OP. What are you? My moral consioncions(sp)

what a strange thing to say :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what a strange thing to say :eek:

I agree:D
    As someone suffering from a condition which has alienated me from my fellow man I am probably over sevsitive to criticism.
    Does it make me ugly? I suspect not. But it has taken me years to come to terms with it because others made me feel ugly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree:D
    As someone suffering from a condition which has alienated me from my fellow man I am probably over sevsitive to criticism.
    Does it make me ugly? I suspect not. But it has taken me years to come to terms with it because others made me feel ugly.

Im sorry if you have taken this thread personal.

I told you to read Shizuku's post as I feel he made some brutallly honest comments which added to this thread.

I can only salute his honesty
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ok, So when your walking down the high street and you see that text book overweight slob and his equally overweight slob of a girlfriend, Do you ever wonder if they find each other attractive?

Now of course they could be the most wonderfull person in the world and what not.

But for me I could never begin a relationship if the woman wasnt in my eyes attractive.

Now my one cousin is 23 stone and very overweight and his girlfriend is big aswell id say easily a dress size 20, Now he tells her she is sexy and im pretty sure this is total poppycock as his bedroom at his moms has pictures of slim sexy models all over the walls, Now if I walked into his bedroom and the walls was covered with PLUS sized models I would believe he finds his GF sexy.

Do these people just want a companion and will settle for anyone that shows them abit of attention.

This was your initial post. Your holier than thou conversion is breathtaking.:D But it it is DS
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This was your initial post. Your holier than thou conversion is breathtaking.:D But it it is DS

how so?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    how so?

Yawn, read your opening thread. Fat ugly people disgust you. You are not attracted to them etc etc.
    I could not care less about all the nutty small minded and increasingly bullying threads against minorities that appear on here. I will tho from time to time say enough, enough for me, I think your views are unnaceptable, others may and will disagree. To describe anyone as Ugly is unacceptable to me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yawn, read your opening thread. Fat ugly people disgust you. You are not attracted to them etc etc.
    I could not care less about all the nutty small minded and increasingly bullying threads against minorities that appear on here. I will tho from time to time say enough, enough for me, I think your views are unnaceptable, others may and will disagree. To describe anyone as Ugly is unacceptable to me.

YAWN yourself lol it is late :confused:

Plenty of people in this thread have agreed with my thoughts, and its up for debate.

Not once have said i find fat or ugly people disgusting.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This is not judgmental:cool:

And who on this thread used the word ugly regarding another human being? I think only you.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is not judgmental:cool:

And who on this thread used the word ugly regarding another human being? I think only you.

i think your struggling to grasp the fact that this is a debate.

you can post a reply without catching feelings.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think your struggling to grasp the fact that this is a debate.

you can post a reply without catching feelings.

And I think you are failing to understand opinion.
    All debate is based on opinions. I have stated mine based on a shallow thread unworthy of any discussion, and to my eternal shame I responded.
    Troll 1 me 0 :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And I think you are failing to understand opinion.
    All debate is based on opinions. I have stated mine based on a shallow thread unworthy of any discussion, and to my eternal shame I responded.
    Troll 1 me 0 :D

If all debates are opinons why do have a problem with mine?

And claiming im a troll is like YOU laughing at your own jokes.

unworthy of a reply and here We're playing ping pong.

Vamoosh :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I dont, stick to what you said. Do ugly people find ugly partners attractive?
    You are the arbiter of Ugly
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Its Vamoose:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    how about you just answer the OP?

how about you tell me all these so called 'ugly' people you find attractive