Your Favourite Cigarette Time

BZRBZR Posts: 2,197
Forum Member
✭✭✭
When do you most enjoy a ciggie?

Mine is probably my morning one, I smoke around 5/6 a day, thread obviously for smokers only can't be bothered with preachy bores.

Comments

• DianaFireDianaFire Posts: 12,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The first one in the morning, along with an ice-cold drink. Pure bliss and always has been since I started smoking.
  • annette kurtenannette kurten Posts: 39,543
    Forum Member
    after a meal and coffee, though i don`t smoke now.
  • SJ_MentalSJ_Mental Posts: 16,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    After sex.
  • hornbeamhornbeam Posts: 9,483
    Forum Member
    Getting back from shopping.
  • vosnevosne Posts: 14,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Failing miserably at giving up atm :( Morning for me. Black coffee and cigarette to kick start the day = heaven. Always the last one to go when I've quit in the past.
  • venusinflaresvenusinflares Posts: 4,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My favourite one was always the one with the first sip of crisp white wine on a Friday after work.

I don't smoke now, thankfully I enjoy the Friday wine just as much without the cigarette.
  • Sniffle774Sniffle774 Posts: 20,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't smoke now but it used to be the first one of the day with a coffee.
  • kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
    Forum Member
    One in the morning enroute to work, and one when I finish. After a big meal, after sex and after a few glasses of wine. The hardest one I find when I am trying to quit is after a meal.
  • Sniffle774Sniffle774 Posts: 20,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kitty86 wrote: »
    One in the morning enroute to work, and one when I finish. After a big meal, after sex and after a few glasses of wine. The hardest one I find when I am trying to quit is after a meal.

When I quit the one I missed the most was wheni got stuck in a traffic jam. That was always time to fire up a ciggie.
  • sodavlacsodavlac Posts: 10,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When I smoked it'd have to be one after a Saturday morning fry up. It had many elements that made it such a nice ciggie.

1) First of the day
    2) It's after a meal
    3) It's Saturday :)
    4) For some reason I always liked a ciggie a little more specifically after a meal containing egg

Used to love that one.

Conversely I never liked smoking whilst drinking (alcohol) too much. A lot of people seem to love a pint and a ****,
  • UKMikeyUKMikey Posts: 28,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After the previous one has gone out.
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,759
    Forum Member
    Morning and before bed
  • dellydelly Posts: 10,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Since I started with e-cigs I dont have a favourite one of the day any more. Which is good on one hand but, sometimes I still miss that first one of a morning. An e-cig just isn't the same. One puff and I am done. I suppose it's the ritual I miss.