• Options
    peaceablegenie2peaceablegenie2 Posts: 13,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

i think Ola mentioned on Breakfast they will start training tomorrow
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,304
    Forum Member
    Let's hope Ola looks after him. Doesn't matter that he's the man, he's the learner here. Not good enough to put your high heels through his toes and blame him for it... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,433
    Forum Member
    hollytops wrote: »
    Chris was on local radio (Kent) very early this morning and said he had met Ola once (presumably for the promo shoot) and that he was going to see her again shortly (presumably Breakfast TV).

He said that he hadn't started training but was looking forward to it even though he'd heard she works you very hard.

Apparently he is a "local" lad having lived at Sevenoaks, Tonbridge and (Bromley - I think).

Can't remember anything else as I was flying round getting ready for work and only half listening - sorry.

As Ola and James also live in Kent they will probably get a lot of local support.

My parents have played golf with them a few times. Lovely down to earth couple.:)
  • Options
    cranford fancranford fan Posts: 656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sian has just said on Breakfast that their first dance is a tango.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tango and Rumba - can't wait! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was just about to come on here to say Tango & Rumba are THE dances.

He's got his work cut out, to be honest. I hope he does well. Personally, those two are both my favourite Ballroom and favourite Latin so I hope he manages to do them justice even though they're tough.

Bill & Sian seem very excited about it all!

x x x x x
  • Options
    JemCJemC Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    They're in a tough group, hope they do well. Looking forward to seeing their first dances. :) Hopefully Chris is enjoying learning them.

Some screencaps of their advert.
    Advert1
    Advert2
    Advert3
    Advert4
    Advert5
    Advert6
    Advert7
    Advert8

Some of their interview on Breakfast News.
    Int1
    Int2
    Int3
    Int4
    Int5
    Int6
    Int7
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thanks jem!!!

i can't wait for the series to start now :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So, does anyone feel as proud as me tonight?! Thought they were excellent and cannot wait to see the Rumba tomorrow! Hope to God they stay in.

x x x x x
  • Options
    CP30CP30 Posts: 6,595
    Forum Member
    Well done Chris and Ola.:D

The tango face was a bit :eek: but thought they worked really well as a team and he really does seem to be loving it.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey, just popping in :) Have to say I'm not normally an Ola fan, but really impressed with their tango tonight!!
  • Options
    Lovely LeitrimLovely Leitrim Posts: 24,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well done Chris and Ola:D
  • Options
    katkimkatkim Posts: 10,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Along with Ali and Brian, Chris and Ola were the best tonight. I liked their training clip too, they seem to get along and have fun together which is half the battle :) Looking forward to seeing them dance some more tomorrow.
  • Options
    joshiemonkeyjoshiemonkey Posts: 211
    Forum Member
    I am supporting Rav and Chris so far this year I thought Chris was going to be worst than Rav. I was very surprised how good Chris was the only thing I did not like was his face expression but apart from that it was fab. Just hope the rumba is just as good.
  • Options
    XassyXassy Posts: 9,365
    Forum Member
    Chris has got major potential and I love his partnership with Ola (from what we've seen). I think this could be her year, let's hope so! ;)
  • Options
    fancynancyfancynancy Posts: 7,991
    Forum Member
    Xassy wrote: »
    Chris has got major potential and I love his partnership with Ola (from what we've seen). I think this could be her year, let's hope so! ;)

He wasn't half bad was he - apart from his facial expression.:eek:

Don't think he'll be going anywhere just yet - too likeable! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,428
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well done Chris and Ola, looking forward to another great performance with the Rumba:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    fancynancy wrote: »
    He wasn't half bad was he - apart from his facial expression.:eek:

Don't think he'll be going anywhere just yet - too likeable! :)

Oh yeah, the face was bad but so was Tom Chambers' paso face and he won! :p
  • Options
    MutintaMutinta Posts: 9,974
    Forum Member
    So, does anyone feel as proud as me tonight?! Thought they were excellent and cannot wait to see the Rumba tomorrow! Hope to God they stay in.

x x x x x
    I do. I was going to support them no matter what (I always support Ola) but I'm so happy that that dance was so good. Chris has got good potential and him and Ola are such a cute couple.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, they are really cute together. On Breakfast this morning they showed a training clip and Chris finally did a step right and Ola covered his face in kisses ... it was really sweet ... but my Dad looked quite jealous.

x x x x x
  • Options
    K&CK&C Posts: 184
    Forum Member
    Yeah, they are really cute together. On Breakfast this morning they showed a training clip and Chris finally did a step right and Ola covered his face in kisses ... it was really sweet ... but my Dad looked quite jealous.
    x x x x x

Lol...

I will be supporting Chris and Ola. They were great tonight and I'm sure Ola will spend tomorrow working on the facial expressions.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    but my Dad looked quite jealous.

........as did most of the male population. ;)
  • Options
    -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well this was the last AT I thought I'd find myself in but here I am!

Chris and Ola were terrific - they've totally won me over tonight :)
  • Options
    dirrrtydirrrty Posts: 8,442
    Forum Member
    Ola is as good as always, surprised they did so well tonight, hopefully they are close to the top of the leader board tomorrow too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well done Chris and Ola. I will be voting for you. :)