Which celebs are the most big hearted when it comes to their fans

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,306
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Which celebs are the most kind hearted when it comes to meeting or writing to fans

it is really refreshing to know that there are some who are not ego centric and are willing to step back and put their fans at the forefront

Comments

• DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter Andre.

He's a real good 'un.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jedward?

Actually a lot of smaller bands are good with their fans.

I know a lot of bands who like create their own websites and don't charge fans for "vip rights" etc. I respect that.
  • goonernataliegoonernatalie Posts: 4,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jonathan Ansell
    He always has time for fans before and after concerts
    Infact was at a Mozert Opera with my friend and her mum and we got to the foyer of the theatre and he saw us and he came over with Debbie( not sure if he was engaged to her at that point or they dating-they are married now and got a daughter) and they spent time chatting with us untill it was time to go into the theatre and take our seats
  • WeeblesWobbleWeeblesWobble Posts: 1,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely not Christina Aguilera as she throws chewing gum at her fans: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPTMpCNc3hQ
  • LamaestraLamaestra Posts: 1,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lionel Richie
    John Farnham
    Tomas Ledin. Have actually met him myself and can vouch for this and have also heard great things of him from others.
    Chris Chittell aka 'Eric Pollard' from 'Emmerdale'. Have met him too. Great guy and so different from 'Eric'.
    The late Patricia Phoenix ('Elsie' from 'Coronation Street') also treated her fans with respect.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,177
    Forum Member
    Lady Gaga
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,259
    Forum Member
    Ginger Wildheart pretty much owns this category.
    He's always been very good at interacting with his fans, even in the days before Twitter .etc
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ginger_wildheart
    http://formspring.me/profile/view/gingernyc
    http://www.pledgemusic.com/artists/gingerwildheart
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peter Andre.

He's a real good 'un.:D

Straight in there DD, you just couldnt resist:D I can tell that you hare keeping your feelings well hidden;)
  • edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would say Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know a few people who go to John Barrowman concerts, panto's and followed around when he filmed Torchwood in Cardiff...they say that he signs as much as he can and appreciates his fans.
  • Gill PGill P Posts: 21,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joe McElderry and Lee Mead. They are both very friendly and talk to their fans after shows.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    Straight in there DD, you just couldnt resist:D I can tell that you hare keeping your feelings well hidden;)

Isn't he a wonderful example to us all.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't he a wonderful example to us all.;)

Not to me he isn't.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    I know a few people who go to John Barrowman concerts, panto's and followed around when he filmed Torchwood in Cardiff...they say that he signs as much as he can and appreciates his fans.

My friend is a big fan of Mr Barrowman and has met him several times. She says the same thing.
  • darakinssdarakinss Posts: 1,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    laura:) wrote: »
    Lady Gaga

seconded
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lamaestra wrote: »
    My friend is a big fan of Mr Barrowman and has met him several times. She says the same thing.

Yes I have heard the same thing and also about Michael Ball which I have witnessed for myself.

He knows all the names of regular fans and was asking about their families etc.
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cher Lloyd, Jedward, Taylor Swift and Lady GaGa.

(That I can think of right now)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Errmmmm :o William Shatner (Classic Star Trek)...

Was in Leicester Square for one of the Star Trek film premieres....

When he got out of the car, instead of going straight up the red carpet into the cinema he crossed the road and spent ages with the fans in the square... talking, posing for cameras etc... such that he almost had to be physically dragged into the cinema 5 mins before curtain up. The man went up in my estimation big time after that...

I was there to see Patrick Stewart... *SWOON*
  • Jeanie GoldJeanie Gold Posts: 636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lady Gaga is always humble, gracious and incredibly loving to her fans, so my vote goes to her. :)
  • alienpandaalienpanda Posts: 9,444
    Forum Member
    laura:) wrote: »
    Lady Gaga

^ one million percent!
  • Anika HansonAnika Hanson Posts: 15,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mariah Carey. She really cares about her fans and appreciates them. People probably don't know this but she does. She even spent all day on twitter talking to her fans yesterday, in an official fan 'lamb' appreciation day. She wants to have one day every year that she devotes entirely to her fans.
  • Anika HansonAnika Hanson Posts: 15,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Errmmmm :o William Shatner (Classic Star Trek)...

Was in Leicester Square for one of the Star Trek film premieres....

When he got out of the car, instead of going straight up the red carpet into the cinema he crossed the road and spent ages with the fans in the square... talking, posing for cameras etc... such that he almost had to be physically dragged into the cinema 5 mins before curtain up. The man went up in my estimation big time after that...

I was there to see Patrick Stewart... *SWOON*

I went to a talk given by Shatner. He is very warm, humble, gracious and down to earth. He posed for pics with fans and signed autographs for free even though there were seperate paid for sessions for those things occurring later on in the day.

As for Pattrick, never met him but I had the good fortune to walk right past him at a convention a few years ago (agggh). He was right next to me walking in the opposite direction.
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,373
    Forum Member
    Tom Cruise

Spends hours signing autographs, posing for pictures, talking on mobile phones etc...with his fans at movie premieres. Whatever you think of him personally, he always makes time for those who have made him famous.
  • Laura PLaura P Posts: 1,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jack Nicholson and Johnny Depp both give a lot of time to their fans when it comes to autographs; they were listed as some of the best signers in Hollywood a few years back. George Clooney also has a great reputation as being utterly lovely at premieres.
  • avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Justin Bieber Lady gaga