Christopher will win X Factor

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
Forum Member
✭✭✭
He is the only one to never be bottom two. No need to watch the final, it's tradition.

Comments

• Matt7Matt7 Posts: 2,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jahmene has not been in the bottom two either.
  • jcallaghan86jcallaghan86 Posts: 1,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He has it in the bag, need a bag myself for when I get sick, just the sight of him makes my skin crawl
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    I think he'll come 3rd.

More people vote in the final, who actually take the show seriously. lol
  • DamienSDamienS Posts: 12,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he'll come 3rd.

I think this too
  • rsefitpro07rsefitpro07 Posts: 2,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whos voting for him though? Some one must be, but who?. How strange!
  • twsstwss Posts: 437
    Forum Member
    I certainly hope so

YNWA
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 498
    Forum Member
    No he won't
  • jcallaghan86jcallaghan86 Posts: 1,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whos voting for him though? Some one must be, but who?. How strange!

Never under estimate the power of the grey vote, aside from bingo they don't have much else to spend their pensions on
  • LindaSLindaS Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    I think he may well win it now. That was the opinion of the presenter on Heart this morning too. Definitely not my choice though.
  • ArtistBaptistaArtistBaptista Posts: 7,441
    Forum Member
    I think he'll come 3rd.

Yep. I definitely don't think Christopher's vote will spread to the mainstream voters. You'd imagine Jahmene to be the most inoffensive and likeable out of the three to the final voters.
  • pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never under estimate the power of the grey vote, aside from bingo they don't have much else to spend their pensions on

Aye those pensioners don't need food or oil heating or to pay their electricity bill do they :confused::rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he'll come 3rd.

No. It's the opposite. The people who take it seriously watch and vote every week. The final brings in the one-off voters and more multiple voters. I don't know who that favours but that is what happens.
  • Winchester LadyWinchester Lady Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jcallaghan - how stupid and stereotyping your comment is and if it is supposed to be ironic, it was poorly expressed. Some pensioners do not have grey hair, wouldn't ever go to bingo, have first class degrees, younger lovers and would never vote for Chris!
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    I think he'll come 3rd.

Taking a TV talent show judged by Tulisa from NDubz and previously judged by Cheryl from Girls Aloud, that has let through Wagner and Chico over thousands of others is ridiculous.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    interesting to note he is lagging behind james and jahmene in the bookies predictions (3/1) worth a punt?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah buddy!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If he wins he will have one single and then we will never have to hear from him again.
    Simon hates him and will put no effort in for an album or follow up single.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wild rain wrote: »
    If he wins he will have one single and then we will never have to hear from him again.

Totally agree.
    He will only get the Christmas single and that's it but he will at least get something for all he has gone through in this show. If he loses he will get NOTHING and everything he has gone through with the 50+ made up stories denigrating him and mistreating him will have been for nothing.
    I will feel sorry for him if he doesn't win. He needs it more than James or Jahmene who have received godlike praise for every single performance as if their sh!t was made of gold. Ridiculous!
  • earldbestearldbest Posts: 3,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally agree.
    He will only get the Christmas single and that's it but he will at least get something for all he has gone through in this show. If he loses he will get NOTHING and everything he has gone through with the 50+ made up stories denigrating him and mistreating him will have been for nothing.
    I will feel sorry for him if he doesn't win. He needs it more than James or Jahmene who have received godlike praise for every single performance as if their sh!t was made of gold. Ridiculous!

I won't. He's been in the show for too long.
  • rsefitpro07rsefitpro07 Posts: 2,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jahmene will win with Chris finishing third. The final 2 for The Sunday show will be Jahmene and James A.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wild rain wrote: »

This.

Simon has already decided who he's signing. Chris winning will cause a minor dent in his ego but I would imagine he's already prepared for that scenario and made plans accordingly.

Chris has to win to get a deal, the other 2 don't. Even if he does win, he'll get 1 single, maybe a covers album with no PR and budget and be dropped by Easter. Meanwhile, Cowell will pimp Jahmene, James and maybe Ella and UJ as the *real* winners and just pretend Chris never happened.
    He'll be airbrushed out of history
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope he doesnt win ... but I think he,s going to, on the plus side I,ll win since i put a bet on at auditions :)
  • jadebutterfly96jadebutterfly96 Posts: 1,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    This.

Simon has already decided who he's signing. Chris winning will cause a minor dent in his ego but I would imagine he's already prepared for that scenario and made plans accordingly.

Chris has to win to get a deal, the other 2 don't. Even if he does win, he'll get 1 single, maybe a covers album with no PR and budget and be dropped by Easter. Meanwhile, Cowell will pimp Jahmene, James and maybe Ella and UJ as the *real* winners and just pretend Chris never happened.
    He'll be airbrushed out of history

History repeats itself. Simon already has experience doing that in Series 7
  • Gavin_MartinGavin_Martin Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    History repeats itself. Simon already has experience doing that in Series 7

What do you mean jadebutterfly96
  • CuBz90CuBz90 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    curvybabes wrote: »
    I hope he doesnt win ... but I think he,s going to, on the plus side I,ll win since i put a bet on at auditions :)

How much would you win?