Has it been stated somewhere officially, that an HM has a secret from all of us?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kate03 wrote: »
    Jeez don't say that :eek: I suspect that half of us will get locked up :D:p
    you're going for the conservative estimate, then:D
  • kate03kate03 Posts: 4,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you're going for the conservative estimate, then:D

I'm a half glass full kind of bird :D:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh ... shame ...
    I'm a 'there's an off license down the road should we somehow get through this lot' type of bloke :D:D:D
  • evenangelsevenangels Posts: 1,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mitacond wrote: »
    Or that her skin condition Vitiglio which is serious has something to do with it. ;):)

What makes you think this. I saw no white patches just a badly spotty/pockmarked face
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kasper69 wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2255279/Is-spoiled-girl-Britain-Meet-Gina-Rio-23-year-old-lives-Savoy.html according to this her dad owns a construction company and he stopped giving her the allowance that she demanded(?) and now her mum gives her 10k a month. Would that even be enough to stay at the Savoy for a month let alone day to day money? Regardless I think her story is lies.

spot on. It was said weeks ago. Her story photos and blog are all staged. And her access is up and down more times than a bride's nighty!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah, well. I'm more the 'once we've finished this let's go down the pub and then get a quick gallon from the offie before we do the cheese and biccies and the fridge full' type person
    Don't drink much (no, and I don't spill it either, he said, cutting it off at the pass)
    Somehow I ended up with a sort of repeat. Never mind.
  • Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I
    If it's to do with his money then that'll be boring.;)

How often do BB do this to us though? Whip us up into a frenzy of anticipation, only to be let down with something obvious and the money theory is a possibility.

When Gina was asking for the Ferrero Rocher (surely the most boring chocolates known to man!) did she think we might think they were only served at the Savoy and Ambassadorial gatherings?:p Oh yes and she wanted Don - you know Don, Don Perinon! :D
  • PamthehoundPamthehound Posts: 5,333
    Forum Member
    Ive been saying from day 1 that Gina is a man or maybe post op woman without the meat and two veg.

Certaily looking at him/her without makeup she is as ugly as **** and has a very large Adams apple. Also BB has never shown her in a bikini,underwear or in any unclothed way whatsoever, so they are in on it as well.

The only other secret is maybe that Charlie has a really famous father........and its being kept secret.
  • PamthehoundPamthehound Posts: 5,333
    Forum Member
    evenangels wrote: »
    What makes you think this. I saw no white patches just a badly spotty/pockmarked face

Vitagilo ...and white patches ......FFS is Michael Jackson her secret Dad...now it all makes sense
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    Gina is not a tran!
    There are pictures of her online as a child, clearly a girl.
    *shakes head at theories*

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/4718170/gina-rio-britains-most-spoiled-girl.html
  • Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emma did say that, so if it is something big then I would say Gina or Dexter are fake, probably Gina. Maybe Gina and Dexter are secretly married:D

Ohh I like that one! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 388
    Forum Member
    mudcakes wrote: »
    Gina is not a tran!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/4718170/gina-rio-britains-most-spoiled-girl.html

Interesting mudcakes first post

Gina PR maybe
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    stargate03 wrote: »
    Interesting mudcakes first post

Gina PR maybe

lol, hardly!
    I was actually going to post something about Callum in a separate thread yesterday but my account was acting odd.

And either way, we're all entitled to our own opinion, if I backed up someone like Sam you'd probably brand me a Sam PR.
  • kate03kate03 Posts: 4,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh ... shame ...
    I'm a 'there's an off license down the road should we somehow get through this lot' type of bloke :D:D:D
    Ah, well. I'm more the 'once we've finished this let's go down the pub and then get a quick gallon from the offie before we do the cheese and biccies and the fridge full' type person
    Don't drink much (no, and I don't spill it either, he said, cutting it off at the pass)
    Somehow I ended up with a sort of repeat. Never mind.

On second thoughts....let's go to the offies :D:D
    Forum Member
    I see a Kate03 - DavetheSensible and The Off Licence Love Triangle starting
  • MithMarrMithMarr Posts: 2,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    auntysplat wrote: »
    I think the Twin who says he is Gay is not, its the other Twin, That's one way to get bitty from Hazel

That made me choke on me Costa - :D:D:D:D Oh the imagery of the twins pestering Hazel "Bitty Hazel, Bitty Now" LMAO
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How often do BB do this to us though? Whip us up into a frenzy of anticipation, only to be let down with something obvious and the money theory is a possibility.

When Gina was asking for the Ferrero Rocher (surely the most boring chocolates known to man!) did she think we might think they were only served at the Savoy and Ambassadorial gatherings?:p Oh yes and she wanted Don - you know Don, Don Perinon! :D

I love a good bottle of Don Corleone. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 324
    Forum Member
    devizesd wrote: »
    Possibly both transexuals - in different directions.

Still like the Gina ladyboy theory ;)

omg wow that would be a good twist, I did think Dexter's torso looked at bit strange in the shower, just put it down to have never exercised in his life.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    stargate03 wrote: »
    I see a Kate03 - DavetheSensible and The Off Licence Love Triangle starting
    and your problem is ...

:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MithMarr wrote: »
    That made me choke on me Costa
    serves you right - drink proper coffee, from a local supplier ..
  • Kasper69Kasper69 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mudcakes wrote: »
    Gina is not a tran!

How do you know that's really Gina though?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeh, and HAH! you missed Kate03's subtle 'offies' plural, just to get me drawn in.
    It worked, and there's no 35 minute hypnotic talk on LF to persuade me, either.
    What'dya mean, easy???!!!

Kate ... I think we have a series here ....:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With Luke A last year would they really make someone being trans a big secret to be revealed at the end of the show? That is not shocking or big news these days.
    Forum Member
    BigBroRand wrote: »
    With Luke A last year would they really make someone being trans a big secret to be revealed at the end of the show? That is not shocking or big news these days.

Maybe Preop Ginas genitals were given to Dexter

So they have something in common
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pugsley wrote: »
    omg wow that would be a good twist, I did think Dexter's torso looked at bit strange in the shower, just put it down to have never exercised in his life.

Bl**dy Hellfire, now you've got me thinking:eek::D