Kevin's sister Joanne

13»

Comments

• * Becca ** Becca * Posts: 4,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I certainly wasn't trying to be nasty about anything, I can't believe it came across that way and I apologise if it did. I don't have any horse, let alone a high one - and I'm also perfectly aware of your background already, which is why I felt I had to comment. I feel it is you who came across as assuming you were the only one to be able to state facts about the dance world. Since I currently involve myself massively on an International scale, like you, I also have associations with many current champions and many leading figures. With visiting so many competitions in so many countries, I see more than enough of what's going on so I feel that my views and comments, which are based on first hand experience, are just as valid as yours. So it didn't really impress me that you appeared to me to be trying to dismiss them out of hand, as though I had formed them from some written article which I had misread.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 407
    Forum Member
    Yeah yeah we're all expert dancers and world champions and family of champions. Fantasy continues.......
  • TiggywinkTiggywink Posts: 3,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bendymixer wrote: »

Thier parents must have been busting with pride.. and Joanne's showdance with Paolo Bosco is nothing short of bloody STUNNING - OMG!
  • * Becca ** Becca * Posts: 4,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    saoir wrote: »
    Yeah yeah we're all expert dancers and world champions and family of champions. Fantasy continues.......

Maybe some people are, but nobody on this thread is, I can definitely assure you of that!
  • Spin turnSpin turn Posts: 1,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well my knowledge is so extensive that I can't even remember that Kevin's sister is called Joanne, not Joanna! Help, I'm turning into Bruce! :eek:

Anyway looking forward to seeing the Clifton family on the show tonight. :)
  • ElanElan Posts: 428
    Forum Member
    This has been a great thread, thank you. I wasn't aware of the different associations and couldn't understand how Joanne was number 1, as amazing as they look. Thanks to those who have posted the details.