ToadFace/ToadJerk

2»

Comments

• allie4allie4 Posts: 11,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eve_Dyer wrote: »
    ^^^This. I thought the same (I still love his smile though) but his backstabbing Heidi and Spencer surprised me, I'd have had more respect for him if he'd told them how he felt before telling Sam.

How many of us would willingly hurt ourselves and them by confronting those two with the truth?
    He may have genuinely thought out his feelings more carefully before voicing them ... and if others are sharing their 'real' feelings, who shouldn't he?
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    emptybox wrote: »
    Yeah but 'Toadie' is not his name, or even his nickname. It's the nickname of his character in Neighbours. So "toadie by name......." doesn't work. :D

I've only known him as Toadie off Neighbours, thats what I've been calling him since CBB started, as Ryan sounds to much like Rylan. :D
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heavenly wrote: »
    That did make me laugh. :D

My OH does not like Toadie at all...toadie by name toadie by nature he keeps saying!

Well your OH needs correcting...the guy's name is RYAN.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 256
    Forum Member
    I don't like people who just make fun of someones looks and call people names, and besides, Ryan is better looking than Spencer. His comments when talking about Heidi and Spencer were thought out and he wasn't being spiteful or nasty, and he was not laughing about them - unlike the lot in the bedroom who were just having a b**ch.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    Enidan wrote: »
    A valid observation.
    As were all theirs about Speidi. Good luck with another two weeks of defending the indefensible. Saying that they're good for the series is one thing, saying that they're good is another.
  • cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would be funnier if they didn't keep changing their views on people with every passing second. So fickle.

That's what makes them even funnier to me :D
    One minute they're singing someones Praises ,then they hear one little criticism about them from said person and Boom ,that's them off their list :p
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    no matter how much plastic surgery heidi has had..she couldnt change her ugly personality
  • ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JamesC81 wrote: »
    sorry juvenile i know but thats actually got me laughing quite hard :D

It is very juvenile, yes. That, the booing and the rude hand gestures were like things you see in the school playground.
  • GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member
    Poor old Toadie - did his best to be Mr Nice Guy that everyone in the house will like - even put their water back on for them - and now they put him up for eviction! Plan didnt work!

He did make a prat of himself, standing up for Spidey and their sacred marriage vows that forbid passing bulls penis mouth to mouth. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    no matter how much plastic surgery heidi has had..she couldnt change her ugly personality

Just like no matter how much soap they use, they can't clean their souls.
  • PaulRobinsonFanPaulRobinsonFan Posts: 3,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was boring in Neighbours. And he's boring in real life too.

Toadie is quite funny in Neighbours :D
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh for goodness sake. It's when they hear people insulting them they change their mind about them. It's not rocket science and human nature. Who wouldn't change their mind about liking somebody if they just heard them slagging them off FGS.:rolleyes:

Actually, I'm referring to their nomination reactions. They went from singing Razor praises earlier to "I'm done with him", suddenly decided Sam was their "number 1", and then Lacey was "number 1", and then later it was Gillian.

Also, as for people slagging them off, weren't Spencer and Heidi themselves friendly to Paula and then they were bitching and hoping she went behind her back? Hypocrites much?

"FGS :rolleyes::rolleyes: etc etc".