Kerry Katona pregnant with baby no 5

Comments

• mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was starting to like Kerry again and was thinking she was starting to get her life back on track.
    Does she need a baby with each man she gets with..
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For whatever my opinions is worth, she does kind of represent that small corner of society who see having a child with a new partner as fairly common practice - almost on a par with most normal people wanting to meet their partner's parents after a few months. Katona, and some of the women like her, would likely consider it quite unusual that they weren't trying for a child after a couple of months ..
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm more shocked at the news she is apparently going to appear as Marilyn Munroe in a musical????? :eek:
    Is this taking place on Blackpool pier?

She can't sing and she can't act and is now pregnant. Bet the casting director is delighted.
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In less liberal countries she could be a target for compulsory sterilisation. Think about it... a serial bankrupt, on/off addict and yoyo dieter, children by several men even with criminal pasts, appearing drunk on telly... it could be only her being able to write her bank account number to the Cash Lady that comes between her and the surgical curling tongs.
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,290
    Forum Member
    At this point she's famous only for getting pregnant for the purposes of the pregnancy being covered by supermarket magazines.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At this point she's famous only for getting pregnant for the purposes of the pregnancy being covered by supermarket magazines.
    After being inflicted by so many oversized stomachs poking out of their little polycotton tops, I wonder if it's possible to rent out this babybump space? How about a booty stamp there for Tesco reading "Every little helps"
  • Sun_BeamSun_Beam Posts: 11,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh gawd! :rolleyes:

For some reason, I'm shocked (yes, really) - thought she wasn't getting married because she was skint, so where's this magical pot of money going to come from? Will OK! etc really be interested in yet another child? I honestly think they've made a huge mistake and she will be single with 4 children & a baby by this time next year.... (I'm being optimistic)
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Excuse me for lowering the tone if that is possible in KK thread. 5 vaginal births and her bits will be like the titantic. Next reality show coming up.. KK gets vagiplastmo (or whatever it is called !!!)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am hopeful that unless she gets caught for a less orthodox type of shoplifting supermarket chicken we need never be confronted with the thought of the Katona vajazzle.
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very depressing news, I just feel sorry for the child (along with her other long suffering offspring) :(:(
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't read it as her ex being a deadbeat father is Kerry's fault, but the situation being with him as it is, it is clearly STUPID of her to have a fifth child. I could write an essay about how much I loathe people like McF. But it doesn't excuse KK of being an idiot.

In the channel 4 documentary that was filmed just before CAN took her on it seemed like Mark Croft looked after the children more than her. She was dancing around off her tits whilst he got the children ready for school. Poor Molly was trying to get her stuff ready for school, it was like Eddie and Saffy in Ab Fab :eek:
  • yorkieUKyorkieUK Posts: 2,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    Excuse me for lowering the tone if that is possible in KK thread. 5 vaginal births and her bits will be like the titantic. Next reality show coming up.. KK gets vagiplastmo (or whatever it is called !!!)

Do you think such a show would be popular? Imagine casually browsing through your Freeview channels looking for something to watch and then suddenly you are confronted with a closeup of Kerry "spreadeagled" on an operating table about to be operated on! Even worse on a 3D TV I would imagine!
  • NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jules1000 wrote: »
    I really do not know why she is still in the newspapers mags, when was the last time she did anything interesting:confused:

That could be applied to many of the so called celebs that the likes of Heat and the like are so obsessed with.

Magazines that are only worth reading in the doctor's surgery.
  • poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the channel 4 documentary that was filmed just before CAN took her on it seemed like Mark Croft looked after the children more than her. She was dancing around off her tits whilst he got the children ready for school. Poor Molly was trying to get her stuff ready for school, it was like Eddie and Saffy in Ab Fab :eek:

I remember watching that. The youngest girl to Mark Croft looked so sad when she couldn't find her shoes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I could write an essay about how much I loathe people like McF.

You and me both.

In fact I could write a trilogy. ;)

I watched Loose Women once and he was on spouting how often he see's his children. All the panel were nodding their agreement and sympathy with/for him. Had to tun off I was that mad. If I had been on the panel I would have slapped his face for lying.
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mysty211 wrote: »
    I was starting to like Kerry again and was thinking she was starting to get her life back on track.
    Does she need a baby with each man she gets with..
    No she has two babies, close together with each man. That way they can be company for each other when daddy leaves.
  • egghead1egghead1 Posts: 4,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She'll have a little black baby now,full set,sorted!
  • Swanandduck2Swanandduck2 Posts: 5,502
    Forum Member
    I feel very sorry for KK. I think she's a very mixed up disturbed young lady who needs help. I also feel sorry for her children, growing up in that chaotic environment with different men moving in at the drop of a hat. I really don't think the media should be glorifying her or feeding her neediness as it just drives her to ever more attention seeking antics.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    . That way they can be company for each other when daddy leaves.

That's a little cruel, they are innocent and have no say in any of it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    egghead1 wrote: »
    She'll have a little black baby now,full set,sorted!
    You think she's playing chess with them?
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what I think is sad is that she has not been the best of mothers somehow, inspite of being bankrupt twice she manages to pay a nannie.She says herself that she can't cook and that mollie can. I feel so sorry for that girl she appears to look after the little ones. In photos of her, she looks so uncomfortable.
    Kerry managed to somehow get a part as Marilyn Monroe, will that now not happen? Is she like KP and think this baby will make her money? Poor little mite.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone know if Natasha and Liz have made the call to Jenny begging for forgiveness?

Given her plans for another is an ark, where she had them in two's
  • poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if Natasha and Liz have made the call to Jenny begging for forgiveness?

Given her plans for another is an ark, where she had them in two's

I would love to be able to listen to that phonecall.
    It must be a celeb trend to get pregnant at the moment. I wonder what name she picks for the baby?
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She can do what she likes just as long as she doesn't make any more terrible reality shows.

I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt though and say that this was probably an accident. She should've been more responsible with her contraception. I just hope for her kids sakes she doesn't go off the rails again and she's taking care of her mental health.
    Her first child was an accident, her second was to secure a marriage to McFadden. The third was for love of Croft, the fourth was for money and publicity. This one is for publicity and money. I'm just shocked that it took her as long as this.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Her first child was an accident, her second was to secure a marriage to McFadden. The third was for love of Croft, the fourth was for money and publicity. This one is for publicity and money. I'm just shocked that it took her as long as this.

Yeah, me too.
    She really is the Waynetta Slob of Zelebdom - now she's got her braaaaaaaaaahn baby.:rolleyes:
    She's probably thrilled she doesn't have to go on tour with Atomic Kitten, or participate in the Marilyn Monroe monstrosity, but can go back to sitting on her backside selling stories until bankruptcy number 3.:yawn: