So.....I Now Haven't Watched in 5 DAYS...Still Nothing Happening then?

DensinoDensino Posts: 3,204
Forum Member
✭✭✭
....think I made the right decision :D

Comments

• Goldie MickensGoldie Mickens Posts: 548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Molly's gone off that Mary, Mary's gone off that Molly.
  • DensinoDensino Posts: 3,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Molly's gone off that Mary, Mary's gone off that Molly.
    ...ugh, sickening
  • 1fab1fab Posts: 20,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't watched since Monday, and I don't miss it. I do miss talking about it on the forums, though.:(
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some people got put on the naughty step, the hot water was turned off for 5 mins or something; Becky did the shopping and bought 10 carriers of cheesecake; Caroline threw a toddler wobbler (against herself); Ashleigh is worried because she's fick. That's about it.
  • DensinoDensino Posts: 3,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MargMck wrote: »
    Some people got put on the naughty step, the hot water was turned off for 5 mins or something; Becky did the shopping and bought 10 carriers of cheesecake; Caroline threw a toddler wobbler (against herself); Ashleigh is worried because she's fick. That's about it.
    ......you serious about the cheesecake???????????

Bad Itch
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Densino wrote: »
    ......you serious about the cheesecake???????????

Bad Itch

Well there were assorted cheesecakes, a load of biscuits and doughnuts amongst a fine selection of carbo /E number treats.
    On the basic budget!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 167
    Forum Member
    3 days no watch here :-)
  • lynzeelynzee Posts: 8,193
    Forum Member
    1fab wrote: »
    I haven't watched since Monday, and I don't miss it. I do miss talking about it on the forums, though.:(

Not much to talk about on the forums. The majority of these HMs are the most boring unlikeable ever.
  • teresagreenteresagreen Posts: 16,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This will be my 5th night.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1fab wrote: »

Best comment ever!
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    I haven't watched since the Conor rant

But reading here it's the same thing as everyday some people b1tched some talked about noms that's it really
  • eviled2010eviled2010 Posts: 22,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tonight will be my fifth night too...and second night of giving BBOTS a miss also.
    This forum is my connection to the show so long as Conor is in there and BBOTS play the whitewash game with him.
    I think this series has put the final nail in the coffin for me.
  • jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't been watching since Monday, but still managed to chat on here!!!! Good thing about here, you can get what's going on without having to suffer and watch it!! I still like to chat about it, it's just the watching it turns me into some nuclear fuelled nutter so good idea to take a breather!

I would expect Luke S has looked in the mirror alot and Sara has said for the umpteenth time 'I do like.*insert name* but...'.

Luke A seems to have this whole chick thing going on as in costume of a chick, not sure what that's all about.

Adam got peeved a second time as Sara picked him as the HM she'd least like to be in the house with. She of course replied, 'I do like him but...'

Scott apparently isn't that keen on Conor, even though he didn't nom him. No surprise there.

Caroline is trying to be nice apparently! Got told off by BB. Not sure how that's going for her but she did say something reasonable to Luke A in a vid and managed not to bitch the second after.

That's about it I think!
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Outsiders MAY fight back next week. Becky is annoying the insiders.