Options

Mitchell's and Cater's at WAR... Love it !!

kelly_barnardkelly_barnard Posts: 556
Forum Member
✭✭
I feel it as made EE really exciting now!.. What is other peoples thoughts.

Comments

• Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope the Carters get one over on Philth. It would make a nice change.
  • Options
    AngelicPrincessAngelicPrincess Posts: 7,434
    Forum Member
    All it has proved is how stupid the Carters are. Buying a property that size without a survey. No previous owner legally has to pay, they must think Phil is a charity.
  • Options
    Fergie86Fergie86 Posts: 7,967
    Forum Member
    The Mitchell's and Carters at War should be good hope it is a proper feud though not just something that is over in a few episode. Watching the scenes at Phil's house, i got the impression Steve McFadden enjoyed playing the scenes out. I hope for a proper fight between Phil and Mick.
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    I like the way that having a common enemy has brought the Carters together. I'm team Carter.
  • Options
    Dan_1983Dan_1983 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope this doesn't end with a typical Phil Mitchell left hook.
  • Options
    Chase_HamylnChase_Hamyln Posts: 136
    Forum Member
    Phil will probably win lol. But I'm Team Carter!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Dan_1983 wrote: »
    I hope this doesn't end with a typical Phil Mitchell left hook.

He'd need to stand on a stool to reach.
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,304
    Forum Member
    vald wrote: »
    I like the way that having a common enemy has brought the Carters together. I'm team Carter.

I'm Team Beale :D
  • Options
    HelicaseHelicase Posts: 4,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There should be no apostrophe in "Mitchells" as you are using it in the plural sense, not the possessive sense.

EDIT: or "Carters" for that matter.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    I'm Team Beale :D

I hope you're good at running away then S :D
  • Options
    Chris MarkChris Mark Posts: 4,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vald wrote: »
    He'd need to stand on a stool to reach.

He beat up Dan Sullivan, Craig Fairbrass who's 6'3., Mick is not as tall as him.
  • Options
    CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm TEAM CARTER!!!

I really cant stand Phil and Sharon.

Sharon is turning into the bitch from hell, she is a tramp.

Phil if we're gonna start a new life, you're gonna have to invest in me. I want my own place I wanna be a landlady again!

Who the hell does she think she is? What sort of woman demands such things after being in a relationship with a bloke for a month? She is just out for what she can sponge out of Phil. She is no better than a prostitute!!!

Look at the way she is treating Linda, starting up a direct competition business and not thinking that she'll give a shit and then laughing and sniggering that her fella sold them a supposed friend a dud pub. She is a total cow!!!!
  • Options
    Dan_1983Dan_1983 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chris Mark wrote: »
    He beat up Dan Sullivan, Craig Fairbrass who's 6'3., Mick is not as tall as him.
    Phil never beat up Dan Sullivan.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Phil will probably win lol. But I'm Team Carter!

Phil should win I don't applaud stupidity.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Phil should win I don't applaud stupidity.

Phil is stupid though, he going to give thousands away to a woman who he has only recently started a relationship with. He is paying to play house and have sex with Sharon, how more stupid can you get?
  • Options
    sarahcadhillsarahcadhill Posts: 2,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CherryRose wrote: »
    Phil is stupid though, he going to give thousands away to a woman who he has only recently started a relationship with. He is paying to play house and have sex with Sharon, how more stupid can you get?

Phil loves Sharon and has always done so I'm not surprised he's doing this. I think Sharon is gonna get revenge on Phil. I understand you dislike Sharon but calling her a tramp is a little bit too far :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Phil loves Sharon and has always done so I'm not surprised he's doing this. I think Sharon is gonna get revenge on Phil. I understand you dislike Sharon but calling her a tramp is a little bit too far :p

Revenge for what. It wasn't his fault that Dennis was stupid and got himself killed. Phil's bent over backwards for Sharon, giving her a well paid job, shares in his business and a home for her and her son. What's she done for him ....sweet FA.
  • Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phil isn't obligated to pay, Shirley shouldn't of expected it, Mick should of got a surveyor in before he brought instead of listening to a sister he hasn't seen in 15 yrs, Alfie never mentioned about damped hardly goes unnoticed, think its a bit of a week starting point for a feud.
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does Sharon do this for revenge is this where it's heading? she doesn't even seem to be doing that anyway.
  • Options
    Forum Member

But that was not the issue. The issue was against the Carters and they were utterly stupid. They bought a place that size with a cellar and no survey? I am guessing you are not a home owner? For those who are its basic common sense.
    You buy somewhere and there is issues you cant whine about it later unless you had a survey done and it was incorrect then things change.
    Why should Phil pay? In real life he wouldn't have too they bought it without their research or basic common sense. And then they had the cheek to try and con him into giving them money by lying about it.

As for a woman he just started a relationship with that's irrelevant to the war with the Carters. She is someone he has loved for over 20 years hardly some new relationship. Sharon knows things about Phil nobody else does not even Grant like stuff with his dad (as shown in the 2 hander).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But that was not the issue. The issue was against the Carters and they were utterly stupid. They bought a place that size with a cellar and no survey? I am guessing you are not a home owner? For those who are its basic common sense.
    You buy somewhere and there is issues you cant whine about it later unless you had a survey done and it was incorrect then things change.

I am a homeowner and I am aware of the normal legal procedure, a structural survey and standard searches are normal procedures etc, they are only a legal requirement if you have mortgage. If you are a cash buyer its a risk some people take. However this is bloke we didn't even see sign a contract! He just handed a bag of cash over on the street. What annoys me about the "rising damp" plot is A - Kat and Alfie would have known about it. B - It wasn't that long ago the Pub was more or less burned to the ground and structural damage issues would have been seen to. I Personally feel it's a sloppy plot device
    Why should Phil pay? In real life he wouldn't have too they bought it without their research or basic common sense. And then they had the cheek to try and con him into giving them money by lying about it.

Actually if they could prove that Phil deliberately deceived them they might have a legal case.
    As for a woman he just started a relationship with that's irrelevant to the war with the Carters. She is someone he has loved for over 20 years hardly some new relationship. Sharon knows things about Phil nobody else does not even Grant like stuff with his dad (as shown in the 2 hander).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdUJ0yFa5yg

The above clip tells a very different story! I know he didn't love her at this point as you don't belt someone across the face with such viciousness. There was a huge part of EE history which was The Watts V's Phil. People have short memories when it comes to Phil and Sharon, why do people re write their history?

Den and Dennis would be turning in their graves at the thought of Sharon with Phil!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I am a Sharon fan but clip actually who do I think is in the wrong? Sharon. Why is it ok for a man to hit a woman but not a woman to hit a man?
    She hit him and he hit her back. And not only that but he apologised later on 3 separate occasions when the person who should have apologised is Sharon. In my view its the bigoted view that its ok for woman to be violent is a reason male domestic violence is so under represented. Sharon was the aggressor and you take that risk when you hit someone. Obviously violence is never ok but if you hit someone you can hardly complain if they hit you back.
    This doesn't prove he doesn't love her this proves she has a temper she cant control nor does she apologise for it.

And don't tell me about my memory. Watched the show since the start and I remember the build up to Sharongate and the build up to when they slept together. Not the classic clips the build up, tell me when has any other woman been that close to Phil from those build ups? She knows more than about him than anyone else.
  • Options
    SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Actually if they could prove that Phil deliberately deceived them they might have a legal case.

They have no way of proving this to be true. Mick does not even have a contract and he gave the money over to Phil in a bag without checking the pub.

He'd get laughed out of court for being so stupid.
  • Options
    SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The above clip tells a very different story! I know he didn't love her at this point as you don't belt someone across the face with such viciousness. There was a huge part of EE history which was The Watts V's Phil. People have short memories when it comes to Phil and Sharon, why do people re write their history?

Den and Dennis would be turning in their graves at the thought of Sharon with Phil!

No people don't its been clear for years he loves her. Phil has been Nasty to everyone even his own family don't mean he loves them any less.

I know you want him back with Shirley but the way he laughed in the face today showed he don't love her.

He loves Sharon i know its hard to hear but its true. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am a Sharon fan but clip actually who do I think is in the wrong? Sharon. Why is it ok for a man to hit a woman but not a woman to hit a man?

I think it's wrong for a woman to hit a man but I think it's worse for a man to hit a woman because a man is physically stronger and is more likely to hurt more or/and cause damage.

I don't think if a woman slaps a man that it gives him the entitlement to give her a slap back.
    She hit him and he hit her back. And not only that but he apologised later on 3 separate occasions when the person who should have apologised is Sharon. In my view its the bigoted view that its ok for woman to be violent is a reason male domestic violence is so under represented. Sharon was the aggressor and you take that risk when you hit someone. Obviously violence is never ok but if you hit someone you can hardly complain if they hit you back.
    This doesn't prove he doesn't love her this proves she has a temper she cant control nor does she apologise for it.

In my world people who truly love one another do not belt each other across the face! It amazes me AP how your morals adjust to suit what you want in a story.

And don't tell me about my memory. Watched the show since the start and I remember the build up to Sharongate and the build up to when they slept together. Not the classic clips the build up, tell me when has any other woman been that close to Phil from those build ups? She knows more than about him than anyone else.

I'd say Dot Cotton and Ian Beale know as much but it doesn't mean he loves them.

You claim Phil has loved Sharon for over 20 years, I feel the writers in the past have not written stories in line with your opinion. Hence a large period where there was a feud between the Watts and Phil. Sharon even supported Lisa rather than Phil over Louise. Sounds like true love!

I have watched EE since the first episode if this is a competition. :)