✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »

Saw the title and thought "Huh????"

But yes, yes it is.

And plugs, them too.
  • Pull2OpenPull2Open Posts: 15,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Friendly fellows have been replaced by dark monsters," he explained. "These toys can have a negative effect on children. They can destroy their souls and lead them to the dark side."

I would love to see just one shred of evidence that supports the above statement! This is nothing more than a preacher ranting about the evils of 'anything popular' that they personally disagree with. I wonder what his church organisation's official stance is on the subject. I would imagine, it doesn't have one!

Lets just go back to, big hoops with sticks and ball in a cup!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx4IEmZNegg
  • swehsweh Posts: 13,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lord Vampyre has nothing to do with Satan, what a tool.

It's the new 'Harry Potter is evil'!
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,260
    Forum Member
    sweh wrote: »
    Lord Vampyre has nothing to do with Satan, what a tool.

It's the new 'Harry Potter is evil'!

I never understood that argument because Harry Potter clearly fought against evil.
  • Pull2OpenPull2Open Posts: 15,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I never understood that argument because Harry Potter clearly fought against evil.

Magic, witches, wizards, ghosts etc etc is evil, not the premise! The do of course miss the over arching point that its all make believe though!
  • coughthecatcoughthecat Posts: 6,876
    Forum Member
    My Little Pony have also come under his scrutiny ... being described as a "carrier of death"

:o

Lego should simply respond by launching a new character called "The batty priest"! :D
  • coughthecatcoughthecat Posts: 6,876
    Forum Member

I think the "problem" was that he didn't do it the proper religious way ... so he was seen as competition! :D
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,260
    Forum Member
    My Little Pony have also come under his scrutiny ... being described as a "carrier of death"

Lego should simply respond by launching a new character called "The batty priest"! :D

:o I knew it! Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & Applejack are the four horses of the apocalypse! :D
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Catty about 'Hello Kitty' as well! Bonkers man!
    Mind you, pea and ham soup is the broth of Satan.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He's an idiot. What more can one say.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,341
    Forum Member
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/poland/10736999/Lego-is-a-tool-of-Satan-warns-Polish-priest.html

Do they acutually give licences out to street preachers and do they have to have psychiatric assessments?
    EVERYTHING they don't like, understand or agree with seems to be the work of Satan and anybody who doesn't follow their version of Christianity is a godless heathen and a pagan whose immortal soul shall be condemned to the fires of hell.

Anybody remember the scare about the Dungeons And Dragons game being associated with devil worship and being blamed for suicide and don't even get me started on heavy metal music..
  • patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:o:o:o:D

What a fool! Lego is brilliant, by the way. The one thing I will happily spend more than I probably should do for my children. They create stadia and teams and make little stop/start animations. Fantastic food for the imagination. I'm forever picking it up, blocking the hoover and cursing it - but it's a wonderful toy.
  • PeteAPeteA Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    motsy wrote: »
    don't even get me started on heavy metal music..

!TI OD ;-)
  • kippehkippeh Posts: 6,655
    Forum Member
    Having spent all Christmas day and night putting together the Monster Fighters Monster Mansion LEGO set for my son, I concur.
  • edExedEx Posts: 13,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His comment about My Little Pony at the bottom of the article clearly shows he's utterly bonkers and can safely be ignored.

Satanic Lego, whatever next....
  • NoseyLouieNoseyLouie Posts: 5,651
    Forum Member
    I was going to reply, I am ok we have a henry he can gobble the wayward pieces up..

Bloody hell these christian outragees should concentrate on Simon Cowell or such, leave the good kids toys alone..meh!
  • Watcher #1Watcher #1 Posts: 9,041
    Forum Member
    Hell is a dark room, bare feet, and an infinite supply of lego blocks, clearly
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Watcher #1 wrote: »
    Hell is a dark room, bare feet, and an infinite supply of lego blocks, clearly
    Ace. Simply kneel down in the dark and play with Lego for all eternity :cool:

*puts coat on and prepares to do evil*
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,341
    Forum Member
    PeteA wrote: »
    !TI OD ;-)

Alright then Aetep. ti rof deksa ouy .

Cradle of Filth

Iron Maiden=Number of The Beast and the Seventh Son of a Seventh Son album

The 'devil music' of Bal-sagoth WWW.BALSAGOTH.COM
    (It's what one of the staff at NETTO called it and she accused me of giving her headaches/nightmares when I put it on

NILE-references to The Ancient Egyptian Book of the dead, Egyptian and ancient middle eastern mythology

Can I also mention the films
    Life of Brian
    The Devil Rides Out
    The Exorcist
    The original Wicker Man (this freaks one of the guys at work out)
  • November_RainNovember_Rain Posts: 9,145
    Forum Member
    "Lego is a tool of Satan"

No, Father Slawomir Kostrzewa is a tool, but not of Satan, just a tool.
  • metanoiametanoia Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I made some shoes out of Lego, now when I step on some it doesn't hurt, I just get taller.
  • trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lego is heavily featured in the new Lady Gaga video and she is obviously Satan in popstar form.

She even bites into a Lego apple. :cry:
  • Philip WalesPhilip Wales Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    And of the course the Bible is full of rainbows, spring showers and happy endings, it's probably one of the most violent and maybe sexual books ever released.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And of the course the Bible is full of rainbows, spring showers and happy endings, it's probably one of the most violent and maybe sexual books ever released.
    It does have one rainbow in it, sadly no ponies playing on it though.
  • trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This has to be my favourite thread title in ages. :D