CH5 HD Big Brother Discussion 9PM Saturday 26/7/14

1262728293032»

Comments

• LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member
    Pollyusa wrote: »
    The app is also geo-blocked

That's annoying. I travel all over the place and this gets so frustrating. I usually end up tunnelling in from my machine at home from where ever I am to get around that type of thing. Must look like I never actually move :D.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The app is also geo-blocked

I know how annoying that can be

When AMC uploads vid about The Walking Dead it always up "this video is not available in this country"
  • PollyusaPollyusa Posts: 7,062
    Forum Member
    Fudd wrote: »
    I like Rylan on Bit on the Side but the show did seem more mature tonight. And was it me or did the panel seem to finish sentences instead of being interrupted halfway through? Though saying that, Iain is normally guilty of that more than Rylan.

Rylan is just too rah rah everything BB does, even when they are presenting total rubbish. He is too much, over the top.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    ABCZYX wrote: »
    I like Chris, but I don't understand why he thinks that when he was very negative about Steven earlier that day.

Well at least he's saying it directly to Pav rather that to another HM or to us in the DR
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    B*witched wrote: »
    Steven should keep his head shaved it suits him.

And wear an orange jumpsuit.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rylan is just too rah rah everything BB does, even when they are presenting total rubbish. He is too much, over the top.
    It all has to be about him when the camera is rolling. He also speaks as if he is chewing a mouthful of marbles. Anyone less suitable to present a television programme would be hard to imagine.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pedro wrote: »
    Anyone get the impression that Steven might have been complaining about his "treatment?

Yep. They wanted him to say on air that his "treatment" had been ok.
  • smudesmude Posts: 17,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's very hard to tell people what you think to their face. That's why evictees usually get an easy time on BOTS. If so called experts find it hard why should HMs be able to confront people?
  • 2-Pot Screamer2-Pot Screamer Posts: 34,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pedro wrote: »
    Anyone get the impression that Steven might have been complaining about his "treatment?
    Yes, I've never seen a BOTS presenter prompt a "disclaimer" like that before!
  • ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    Well at least he's saying it directly to Pav rather that to another HM or to us in the DR

I get that, but I don't get why he thinks that after his previous comments about Steven.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I get that, but I don't get why he thinks that after his previous comments about Steven.

Maybe it's just an oldie vs newbie thing and however much of a twerp he thinks Steven is, Chris feels that some who has been in the house from the start deserves to stay over someone who's only been there for a couple of weeks
  • Alpha32Alpha32 Posts: 2,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Opinions can change at the drop of a dime. Got to remember they live in a house 24/7 for 10 or so weeks and we only get to see 42 minutes of the last 24 hours and that's only from what the producers want us to see.

Chris might have seen Steven in a "new light" so to speak whereas he saw/sees Pav in the opposite but we just havn't been shown it. We just don't know.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The subtext might be that Chris thinks he would have been morely likely to survive an eviction vote against Steve than one against Pav
  • DixDix Posts: 79,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have an idea for a task...remember Blankety Blank with Terry Wogan, well the HMs could be the various stars, and the question master could be Mark. Mark would have to act Like Tel Wogan used to do, and the object of the Task is laughs, and iif all the HMs laughs are real funny ones, then they win their Luxury Shopping, but if more than Three HMs fail to gives us laughs then they have to live on Chickpeas and Rice and no parties nor treats of any sort. :D:D:D

Bet someone hates my idea:D
  • ladyloulouladyloulou Posts: 7,932
    Forum Member
    Conehead wrote: »
    And wear an orange jumpsuit.

Or one one of those white padded jackets with the tie detail at the back :o:o