Options

Kate- anyone else think she's trouble?

2»

Comments

• Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    The last episode really took the shine off her.

She seems very intent on criticising the team leader. She did it in the first week with Mona, although Mona put her well and truly in her place by highlighting everyone elses reluctance to do it.

She did it this week with Lorraine, but realised it was a lost cause and started focusing on Philip instead. It was amusing to watch, but also quite impressive.
  • Options
    TernTern Posts: 2,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Attacking others in the boardroom is, unfortunately, a tactic designed into the game.

It only becomes unacceptable when candidates tell outright lies (which is their fault) or adopt bullying techniques and do not let other get a word in (which is the fault of Sugar/producers as much as the candidate).
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    froglet wrote: »
    It couldn't possibly that we are all a bunch of sad plain women who are jealous of her beauty................. DUNDEEBOY would never suggest that I'm sure. :D

I hope not:D

Seriously though, I do hope not. It's pretty annoying when people assume that if someone doesn't like a woman who happens to be attractive, it has to be because of jealousy. Almost suggests that every attractive woman is wonderful (because why else would we dislike them, right?) and every woman deemed unattractive is open for criticism.

Dundeeboy - I'm not suggesting that this is what you are saying btw(:)) - just that I hope it isn't!