Ricky Norwood

BBKINGREALITYBBKINGREALITY Posts: 3,084
Forum Member
✭✭✭
How do you guys think Ricky (Arthur Fatboy) is coming across on Big Brother?. I'm curious to know from a Soap fan's perspective who's use to seein him on the streets of Walford. I liked his character in Eastenders & I thought it was cruel to kill him off. He's coming across well in BB I reckon & he's quite interesting to listen to from what I've seen on the live feeds. I also quite liked Daniella Westbrook & John Partridge in the house.

Comments

• lulu glulu g Posts: 52,644
    Forum Member
    I like him. He seems like a nice guy, fairly intelligent, capable of holding a sensible conversation, and more mature than most of the other housemates. I hope he wins.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like him. And it never dawned on me how different he is to his character. He is less chavvy than Fatboy but also slightly less confident.
  • Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe Fatboy isn't dead...
  • BBKINGREALITYBBKINGREALITY Posts: 3,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like him. And it never dawned on me how different he is to his character. He is less chavvy than Fatboy but also slightly less confident.
    I agree, he seems quite smart & has a great deal of self control. I think he may have lost a bit of confidence over his EE sacking, he said himself last week that it made him depressed. Apparently he was set up by some girl who leaked his misgivings to the media.