Options

Hollyoaks E4 Daily | 10/01/16 | 7:00 - Inside Knowledge

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    spikewomanspikewoman Posts: 12,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't agree with dodgy police but Ste seems to have conveniently forgotten it was his precious boyfriend who told the Social Services lies about Amy >:(

Harry and Maxine cut from the same cloth it seems.
  • Options
    Kathryn_Brown_PKathryn_Brown_P Posts: 1,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DJ Jimmy wrote: »
    Series 2-6 is available on All4 (though they call it 1-5 confusingly)

Going by the series numbers on All4

Series one (2009) is Tony and Cindy's 1st Wedding / Sarah, Zoe and Lydia's parachute jump / Rhys, Hannah and Josh at a music festival.

Series two (2010) don't watch it, it's boring as hell. :p

Series three (2011) Riley's stag do / Mercedes's hen do / Duncan and Ricky at fat camp

Series four (2012) it really changed at this point and makes sense when you see it. It features Brendan and Cheryl going to Southport to their nan / Mitzeee on the run from the police / the teenagers in Amsterdam.

Series five (2013) Tony, Finn, Dom and the ghost of Kurt go to sort out a drug deal for Trevor / Tilly, Esther, Callum and Holly go to a party / Theresa goes on a road trip

They're all good, apart from 2010. I also think they work as a standalone series so even if you haven't seen them before, they are worth watching. 2008 is a great one too if you can find it anywhere online.

I remember being so shocked by that parachute jump
    the TillyEsther Callum and Holly party was also a bit of a shocker
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I avoided the boy band, and I only have blue board pens cos we ran out of black pens weeks back and I use a pen a day cos i write so much so moved to blue lol

Sounds like you work in a call centre too. **** Wipe boards
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rinsewind wrote: »
    Didn't Ste cut it off when he abusing her?>:(

https://welovehollyoaks.com/2012/09/09/bye-bye-barnesy/
    I looked this up because I couldn't remember the hair.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I mean Dean was saying how I feel about Scott as a character

Thats a very hard question

normally it would be Scott, but he only appears 2-3 times a month and mostly we can forward his scenes unless hes interacting with James or JP
    But Ste is a Mary Sue https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Sue constantly un realistic, has these horrid nasty things happen, yet rather than counselling, or help, or a change in his life style he carries on as if nothing happened, a few weeks ago he was having black outs from drug use, beat up RYRY and then 3 minutes later hes stopped kidnapping children and is fine, if a normal person went through what he did they would be in counselling and more concerned about their behavour, a 1 night stand and HIV another and a kid, he is always suffering and never learns, he has a bf who is a baby himself yet opts to date a married, HIV positive, drug dealing homeless father of 3
    He cares only about his kids when the Audience start to lose interest in him EVERY SINGLE character who interacts with him ends up badly off, JP even ended up dating scott cos of him, Tony suffers always cos of Stes bad choices
    He is a bad fan fiction character,

I pause a lot of Ste seems to forward them, I used to do this with Scott but I'm warming to him now. So at the mo I'd say Ste is the most annoying