Scooter-The Logical Song

2»

Comments

• djgeezadjgeeza Posts: 1,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hes also wrong "ya know"
    before flip n fill got their mits on the idea of true love never dies, someone put together a bootleg of the 2 tunes Rank 1 - Airwave and Kylie's True Love Never Dies. This did indeed use the same vocals from kylie herself. It was never released of course because of the legal side. However Flip n Fill liked the idea and brought it out in their commerical style.
  • WilbWilb Posts: 180
    Forum Member
    Yeah - My mate has the white label :D

I first saw it referred to as Rank 1 vs Steps, then later saw it referred to as Rank 1 vs Kylie Minogue, but it is Rank 1 vs Kelly Llorrenna... All Flip n Fill did was change the riff slightly from Airwave, and then stick the vocal back over the top... Not sure if it was resung by Kelly or if they just used the original to be honest, but I'm 99.9% sure that she did the vocal all along. I'm also sure that Kylie has never done a track called True Love Never Dies? I've never been able to find it anyway... :rolleyes:
  • QuackersQuackers Posts: 4,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well actually the vocal is Donna Williams (PS, the Flip & Fill Version is no where near as good as the rank1 airwave one)

download Donna Williams True love never dies

its the same vocal.
  • FundamentalFundamental Posts: 27
    Forum Member
    "The Logical Song" by Scooter was one of my all time favorite songs of 2002! :cool: The original "The Logic Song" by Supertramp I like as well, and I don't really have any particular preference between the two versions and think that they are both awesome to listen to for two completely different reasons! :cool:
  • MeicYMeicY Posts: 2,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have come to the conclusion that there are four different types of user on Digital Spy

1) People who don't know how to use the search function

2) People who use the search function TOO WELL.

3) Insane racist conspiracy theorists who like cats

4) People who like asking daft questions that could be Googled

5) People who can't count
  • mushymanrobmushymanrob Posts: 17,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what a strange thread to ressurect, interestingly i dont think any of the original posters are here anymore, their comments are interesting though..
  • StratusSphereStratusSphere Posts: 2,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guess it shows there definitely have been times chart music has been 'as bad' as it is nowadays :P
  • ChrisJamesSatsChrisJamesSats Posts: 458
    Forum Member
    Scooter are such a guilty pleasure of mine. I loved The Logical Song when it came out. They can produce some real good cheesy dance music (I refuse to call it "hardcore"). I love their Promise Me (4 o' Clock in the morning) / Million Voices mash up "4am" too. I thought it was hilarious when they got UK #1 album a few years back. However they can produce some absolute crap aswell.
    Forum Member
    MeicY wrote: »
    I have come to the conclusion that there are four different types of user on Digital Spy

1) People who don't know how to use the search function

2) People who use the search function TOO WELL.

3) Insane racist conspiracy theorists who like cats

4) People who like asking daft questions that could be Googled

5) People who can't count

LOL! :D
  • MeicYMeicY Posts: 2,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL! :D

Now see if you can spot the joke....:cry:
    Forum Member
    MeicY wrote: »
    Now see if you can spot the joke....:cry:

Oh aye, I was too busy laughing at #2 that I didn't notice :o
  • ScooterwolfScooterwolf Posts: 2,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's their 20yr anniversary in 2014, so all the old albums are being re-released currently as expanded 3cds editions.

http://www.scootertechno.com/gb-10-12-12-12-Studio-Albums.html

My personal favourite is BTTHJ - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPfvieaUvx8
  • sej17sej17 Posts: 377
    Forum Member
    I've got the last 4 albums including the latest from which I love the song 4 a.m.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    Still awesome after 20 years!!