Options

Hollyoaks E4 Daily 30/08/16 @ 7pm | Cameron on the edge (of glory)

2»

Comments

• Options
    ChelseaEllieChelseaEllie Posts: 16,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pmsl at Myra and Diego :D
    Although why give into blackmail Diego? >:(

what ever hes done the mcqueens have done worse
  • Options
    Bona dragBona drag Posts: 893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    spikewoman wrote: »
    So is Nancy's big SL that she is getting panic attacks and has a breakdown? Do we think this is going to be more a mental issue than a physical one?
    No its based on her leg freezing so she hit JP

The symptoms described could suggest that she has MS, trembling legs ect
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    what ever hes done the mcqueens have done worse

I agree

I hate these kind of plots. They're done to death literally in Hollyoaks case :D

Silly Maxine
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree

I hate these kind of plots. They're done to death literally in Hollyoaks case :D

Silly Maxine

Maxine needs a sensible friend to talk her out of craziness, Darren is not that
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maxine needs a sensible friend to talk her out of craziness, Darren is not that

Her interfering with Warren and Darren has now led to poor Nancy and Darren being targeted. :o

I used to love maxine but she's been turned into a brain dead idiot :(
  • Options
    mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    See Scott this is what comic relief should be like, Diego hes total comic relief

He really is. I think he's a fun character
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her interfering with Warren and Darren has now led to poor Nancy and Darren being targeted. :o

I used to love maxine but she's been turned into a brain dead idiot :(

we need mitzeee back
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really hope Lockie is not dead and he comes back to terrorise Cameron
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Love the music in the background when Diego is proposing looool
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mrbernay wrote: »
    I really hope Lockie is not dead and he comes back to terrorise Cameron

Me too would make me so happy if he walked back into town, and Cammy thought he was a ghost
  • Options
    james143611james143611 Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    Ok I am the only plonker who voted 'Excellent' then :D

I was basing it on some of the storyline and any twist's to be honest, I think I switched myself off at the Diego begging bit but I'm going to miss that out from my vote (did I see yet another marriage proposal!)

Yep, it's that hole again! Next vote - how many characters over time will find themselves the other side of that door, will the walls/roof start collapsing again? :p

Didn't mind the Darren/Max thing to be honest, I thought it was alright, it ended different to what I thought
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Me too would make me so happy if he walked back into town, and Cammy thought he was a ghost

After all, we never saw the act. Just Lockie being locked up, then a passport floating in the lake. Also, as much as I dislike Cameron, I don't think he'd kill his brother
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    After all, we never saw the act. Just Lockie being locked up, then a passport floating in the lake. Also, as much as I dislike Cameron, I don't think he'd kill his brother

It depends what the actor is doing now days
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok I am the only plonker who voted 'Excellent' then :D

I was basing it on some of the storyline and any twist's to be honest, I think I switched myself off at the Diego begging bit but I'm going to miss that out from my vote (did I see yet another marriage proposal!)

Yep, it's that hole again! Next vote - how many characters over time will find themselves the other side of that door, will the walls/roof start collapsing again? :p

Didn't mind the Darren/Max thing to be honest, I thought it was alright, it ended different to what I thought

Next week they will be using that "Hole" as a place to get married
  • Options
    Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DJ Jimmy wrote: »
    I don't mind Diego actually. He fits in the nonsense that is the rest of the McQueens. Joanne is good with Joe, but mainly because he is thicker than a 100 year old tree.

Myra and the bulk of the McQueens past and present have always had a superiority complex, hence Myra thinking she's better than Diego. Mercedes has the same problem too, with her eternal 'woe is me' routine.

Having said that, I still a huge fan of them both :p

Yeh, Joe has come round to accepting and loving Joanne too quickly. :o The proposal scene was just in Joanne's head though. :blush:

The McQueens do make a believable and entertaining family unit. I just wouldn't want to live with them. Come to think of it, one reason they have been watchable recently is because Cleo has not been there recently. ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It depends what the actor is doing now days

He's in episode 3 of Harley and The Davidsons. Don't know if / when that is scheduled to be shown. Made for Discovery, the biography of the Harley Davidson family
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's in episode 3 of Harley and The Davidsons. Don't know if / when that is scheduled to be shown

but nothing else? so could come back? I really wanted him with JP
  • Options
    Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does Joanne only have 1 skirt? shes been in the same one for days

I want to hug Nancy (and I think Darren should get a hug too) this is the episode of hugs

James is getting away with too much contact with Mcqueens and surviving today

I think Joanne just stayed the night with Joe unexpectedly, and had no change of clothes. I quite like that skirt though. :cool:

Nancy & Darren are scatty but they basically have hearts of gold. ;-)

What if ... Lockie faked his own death, Cameron hid the wrong body in the bin bag and dumped the body, but Lockie dumped his wallet in the lake? :confused:

If this is true, Lockie could indeed come back. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think Joanne just stayed the night with Joe unexpectedly, and had no change of clothes. I quite like that skirt though. :cool:

What if ... Lockie faked his own death, Cameron hid the wrong body in the bin bag and dumped the body, but Lockie dumped his wallet in the lake? :confused:

I think anything is possible :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She wore the skirt when they were in the car when it "Broke down" then the next day then when she stayed over with Joe and todaym she clearly got changed as she had a different shirt