This Series Has A Curse

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
Forum Member
This series has had so much bad luck.......could be time to call it a day.
Share the prize money with those left and wait till channel 5 might bring back a better and more realistic BB.No favorites better housemates etc.I know there are a lot of die hard fans but this year has been awful admit it.

By the way should the voting lines be closed during this time.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It has had more drama than usual I have to admit....lol
  • oathyoathy Posts: 32,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    or its more the fact from week 2 the house was falling apart and maybe not such a good idea having Homer Simpson and Son Built the house ;)

Keeleys accident was down to a totally stupid task that should have been done one HM at a time.
    Shabby said week 2 that house wasnt fit to be used and just 3 days ago steves words 'this house will fall apart before UBB starts'
  • Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    Alas no.

There's no curse.
    Just a proliferation of half-assed management.

You've only got to look at the way the cameras are directed during the evening to know that it's the "YTS trainees" who're on duty during the night-shift.

The fact that part of the production team was sent home as soon as the flood happened, thus making it impossible to resume broadcasting, screams of incompetence.
  • BarbellaBarbella Posts: 5,417
    Forum Member
    This series has had so much bad luck.......could be time to call it a day.
    Share the prize money with those left and wait till channel 5 might bring back a better and more realistic BB.No favorites better housemates etc.I know there are a lot of die hard fans but this year has been awful admit it.

By the way should the voting lines be closed during this time.

When channel 5 get hold of it there will be blatant and obvious bias towards HM's that Desmond believes will help sell his papers.

There will will more interference and chavvier HM's .

Richard Desmond has stated that he want BB to help boost the circulation of his papers .

It will get worse, not better.
  • JTWJTW Posts: 41,922
    Forum Member
    The series deserves to be cursed.

It's been bad editing
    Biased editing
    Blatant rule-breaking
    Blatant favouritism
    Shabby production work
    A shambles of a house

...and just a total farce and joke from start to end.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rainclouds of Doom...
  • SecretPassageSecretPassage Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Si_Crewe wrote: »
    Alas no.
    The fact that part of the production team was sent home as soon as the flood happened, thus making it impossible to resume broadcasting, screams of incompetence.

If crew were sent home because the flooding made it unsafe for them to be in the building, with the combination of water and electricity, then I'll happily forgo footage of the flood.
  • SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I totally agree ...

DAVE'S GOD HAS SPOKEN ...... END THIS FARCE NOW!

Retribution for the idiotic way PEJ and his crew thought up of this quad eviction & treating the LF viewers as idiots.
    May as well declare Josie the winner & give her the 100K cheque now.
    1 week to fix the house and reopen the house for UBB!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    Barbella wrote: »
    When channel 5 get hold of it there will be blatant and obvious bias towards HM's that Desmond believes will help sell his papers.

There will will more interference and chavvier HM's .

Richard Desmond has stated that he want BB to help boost the circulation of his papers .

It will get worse, not better.

He does not need to boost the sale of his mags and papers....He has annual revenues close to £500 million and employs over 2000 people.He is the president of Norward Charities so also gives a lot to help Marie Curie,teenage cancer trust etc,he has the money to make a good show.Maybe if someone starts a face book page with ideas of what they see makes a good show this would be a start in the right direction :).
  • Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    If crew were sent home because the flooding made it unsafe for them to be in the building, with the combination of water and electricity, then I'll happily forgo footage of the flood.

Bear in mind it was only the house roof that leaked.
    There's a dozen or so portacabin offices around the site and, IIRC, there's the proper Elstree offices just across the road.

If it'd been me I would have told them all to go and get themselves fish and chips and then wait in the offices - all night if neccesary.

You don't send people home if you're paying them to do a job unless it's impossible for them to stay on site.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Serves 'em right. They have made the show a shambles. If God is up there, he's just helping them along a little.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    Is live feed back on yet,it's been 12 long hrs.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    I apologise - I posted a curse on the drawers in the bedroom on Monday to stop Sam digging through them - obviously it went slightly awry :D
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oathy wrote: »
    or its more the fact from week 2 the house was falling apart and maybe not such a good idea having Homer Simpson and Son Built the house ;)

Keeleys accident was down to a totally stupid task that should have been done one HM at a time.
    Shabby said week 2 that house wasnt fit to be used and just 3 days ago steves words 'this house will fall apart before UBB starts'

They built part of the house out of the Tree of Temptation.....and now BB are reaping the Wrath of the Tree......in using green wood ......

I do like your idea of Homer building the house Oathy, done on the cheap I suppose.....
  • SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    JTW wrote: »
    The series deserves to be cursed.

It's been bad editing
    Biased editing
    Blatant rule-breaking
    Blatant favouritism
    Shabby production work
    A shambles of a house

...and just a total farce and joke from start to end.

I will second that!