Big Brother Australia 2013

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think the Sister's will go this week, they barely survived last week and only got a high percentage this week for Anti-Tully and Anti-Tahan votes. Ed will survive again I think
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think the Sister's will go this week, they barely survived last week and only got a high percentage this week for Anti-Tully and Anti-Tahan votes. Ed will survive again I think

I think so too. I have 3 on my list: Sugar Sisters, Jade and Ed.
  • PinkminxyPinkminxy Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Possibly. Could be Ed though. Don't know how successful a campaign ran by his family members would be now it's been exposed and and with so many HM's up. Saying that, Mikkayla didn't do that great when she was up that same week as Ed. So who knows.
  • futumtchfutumtch Posts: 2,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope "it's time to go.....the Saccharin Sisters".
  • ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was glad that Katie and Lucy survived. Was surprised to see them have the most votes to save as I did think they would have a chance of going. They don't seem popular on here, but I do like them.
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mikkayla was getting the underdog edit but now that Tahan has clearly been up for eviction more and saved more that obviously would make no sense now.
  • TheManWhoLaughsTheManWhoLaughs Posts: 7,271
    Forum Member
    I don't even like Ed at all but I want him to stay over the Pointless Sisters :mad: So frustrating that we could have been watching HMs like Xavier or Rohan who had actual personalities but we're stuck those empty vessels.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't even like Ed at all but I want him to stay over the Pointless Sisters :mad: So frustrating that we could have been watching HMs like Xavier or Rohan who had actual personalities but we're stuck those empty vessels.

To be fair, the sisters provide some good footage with tasks and certain conversations with housemates. Whereas I rarely see Ed on the show because he is usually with Jade or talking about it and I just skip right past it.
  • RenThrayskRenThraysk Posts: 22,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I get the feeling there is something about the intruder situation that we haven't been told yet.

Mainly as there are tickets for a live intruder show on the 30th too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair, the sisters provide some good footage with tasks and certain conversations with housemates. Whereas I rarely see Ed on the show because he is usually with Jade or talking about it and I just skip right past it.

That's exactly how I see it. Ed is far more pointless than the sisters.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    RenThraysk wrote: »
    I get the feeling there is something about the intruder situation that we haven't been told yet.

Mainly as there are tickets for a live intruder show on the 30th too.

"Two male intruders with big personalities and beards will enter the BB house this Tuesday, September 24, during an Intruders special."

"According to EPG information for September 30, the first Monday to not have an Eviction, one of the two bearded intruders will be evicted while a second set of two intruders will enter in a two hour special."

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/2013...hange-details/
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Those who like Mikkayla probably want the sisters to stay to the end, most of the rest probably wanted them out weeks ago.
  • Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CynTexas wrote: »

"According to EPG information for September 30, the first Monday to not have an Eviction, one of the two bearded intruders will be evicted while a second set of two intruders will enter in a two hour special."
    What does that mean no eviction on monday? So they are all up but nobody gets evicted only the intruder?
  • HalkiHalki Posts: 3,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm quite glad to see the back of Tully, I would rather it had been the silly sisters, but it will be a relief not to have to watch her turn every situation into a new reason to cry. She was such a drain on the show.
    I liked her interview with Sonia, but she seemed to be in complete denial as to how her actions would be viewed by those watching, particularly her now ex- girlfriend.
    I hope we get to see the fun side of Drew again, I liked the way he and Tim bonded before it became tedious with him spending every moment with Tully, I hope they get close and have more fun again. It would also be good to see Drew spending time with all the other housemates too.
    It will be interesting seeing how they all cope with being up this week.I hope either Ed or the sisters go.
    I wish the intruders were not going in, I don't think the show needs them. I hate this sort of unnecessary meddling. There's enough going on without them.
    I would also he happy to see less of "The Ben Show". I don't dislike him, but I certainly don't see him as a winner.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linus2 wrote: »
    What does that mean no eviction on monday? So they are all up but nobody gets evicted only the intruder?

Evictions are shifting to Wednesdays, to avoid clashing with X-Factor
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CynTexas wrote: »
    "Two male intruders with big personalities and beards will enter the BB house this Tuesday, September 24, during an Intruders special."

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/2013...hange-details/

Ahah, so out of the 4 intruders only 2 will stay for longer than a week it seems.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, what to make of the intruders? Justynn ( silly name BTW ) seems like he's gonna stir things up a bit...if he does. Nathan just seems like he's going to be boring. But i'll give them more time before I make my mind up on whether I like them or not. Initial thoughts though, Justynn is better then I expected, but I don't want him destroying Tim ;) According to the BB Aus website, it looks like Tim might already be onto his game anyway.

Bert & Patti seemed really sweet. But I find it a bit unfair that Ben got such special treatment.

Late Night feast was ok. But cringing once again at Jade & Ed and Tully & Drew.
  • Andy BAndy B Posts: 15,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The intruders...

Justynn = a more eviler Tim
    Nathan = a more nice but assertive Ben
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    For showdown, as well as themselves
    Ben will save Sisters
    Drew will save Jade
    Ed will save Jade
    Sisters will save Jade or Ben? Maybe Mikkayla?
    Jade will save Ed or Tim
    Mikkayla will save Sisters
    Tahan will save Ed?
    Tim will save Mikkayla or Jade?

So, Sisters and Jade have a high chance of being saved from eviction this week. Unless Tahan wins, she will be up

Wait, I did hear right that a showdown will happen? And the winner saves 2 people?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For showdown, as well as themselves
    Ben will save Sisters
    Drew will save Jade
    Ed will save Jade
    Sisters will save Jade or Ben? Maybe Mikkayla?
    Jade will save Ed or Tim
    Mikkayla will save Sisters
    Tahan will save Ed?
    Tim will save Mikkayla or Jade?

So, Sisters and Jade have a high chance of being saved from eviction this week. Unless Tahan wins, she will be up

Wait, I did hear right that a showdown will happen? And the winner saves 2 people?

Yep, that's right. The winner of showdown gets to save themselves and a friend of their choice.
  • firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so over these flop intruders, especially Justynn but he's probably guaranteed to stay over Nathan.

Yeah Tahan's only hope in the showdown is herself. :D
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,105
    Forum Member
    Justynn is probably going to threaten all the males in there - Tim with his difficult-to-read mysteriousness, Ed with his 'lumberjack' masculinity, Drew with his strong but laid-back persona and Ben with his imposing presence.

Though I don't think he'll be as confident as he says he will be. I think he'll learn to chill out, or may end up getting more and more frustrated.

The labels that are thrown at Tim are getting a bit tiring now, even from intruder Nathan. They make him sound evil and vicious whereas he's more like a bored schoolboy wanting some fun.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's the betting that sister that doesn't have a bf tries to snog Drew in the next few days?

I'm thinking highly likely.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    RenThraysk wrote: »
    What's the betting that sister that doesn't have a bf tries to snog Drew in the next few days?

I'm thinking highly likely.

I totally agree she is so going to do everything to move in on Drew

Dont really want Nathan to stay as he likes SS ... fool they will be too much competition needs to work on getting them out
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pinkminxy wrote: »
    That's exactly how I see it. Ed is far more pointless than the sisters.

Totally agree. Ed is the most pointless, bland, dull housemate in there. Even the dog is more entertaining.

He should be thanking his lucky stars for Jade because she is the only thing giving him a storyline at all. If it was not for her chasing him, who the hell would notice Ed was even in the house. Tim was right....its time for Mr. Ed to go.... I'd love to see him gone next.

Drew will hopefully come back to himself a bit more now that the leech has been hauled off him, and I think Jade would shine if her relentless chasing of the dullard came to an end too.