Coach Trip

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sam's face when they heard the last vote from Dylan and mate was priceless!

ha ha... the entire trip was worth it for that single 30 second shot :D

I don't really care who wins TBH
  • idratherjackidratherjack Posts: 1,191
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was concerned I was a bad person for taking quite so much pleasure in Sam and Dotty finally being voted off the night before the final day but it seems you all did too! I loved it!

Dan and Kelly to win, they seem the nicest, most fun people, and I wish they had been on from the start.
  • Tommo781Tommo781 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry to be thick, but this Coach Trip and the one immediately before are the first I have ever seen.

The winning couple gets a coach trip as their prize. But is it another TV trip on "The Coach Trip" with Brendan, or is a coach holiday with a normal coach firm?
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tommo781 wrote: »
    Sorry to be thick, but this Coach Trip and the one immediately before are the first I have ever seen.

The winning couple gets a coach trip as their prize. But is it another TV trip on "The Coach Trip" with Brendan, or is a coach holiday with a normal coach firm?

Its a normal coach trip
  • flyonthewallflyonthewall Posts: 1,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    andy20099 wrote: »
    but when are the other winners going to come back on

I can't remember the winners before series 3.

So Hannah and katie from series 3, Ann and Graham from series 4, Chris and his gran from series 5, rob and timmy from series 6, nathan and katie from 7, stuart and Craig from 8, emily and Annabelle from 9, Carol and her hubby, cherrelle and Deano from 10.

Out of that group I know who would be out the door straight away. Carol and her hubby, swiftly followed by Ann and Graham lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So Hannah and katie from series 3, Ann and Graham from series 4, Chris and his gran from series 5, rob and timmy from series 6, nathan and katie from 7, stuart and Craig from 8, emily and Annabelle from 9, Carol and her hubby, cherrelle and Deano from 10.

Out of that group I know who would be out the door straight away. Carol and her hubby, swiftly followed by Ann and Graham lol.

How quickly we forget them!

I cannot even remember Carol/hubby and Cherrelle/Deano :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How quickly we forget them!

I cannot even remember Carol/hubby and Cherrelle/Deano :o

i think it was easy to forget some of them. I had to look a few up, sad I know lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i think it was easy to forget some of them. I had to look a few up, sad I know lol.

What's sad is that I could remember all of the ones you mentioned, except those two :o:blush::blush:
  • idratherjackidratherjack Posts: 1,191
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You have got amazing memories for Coach Trip! I am the same with Big Brother but I don't recognise hardly any of those names. I do remember Calamity Carol and Dino's chest but that was only 4 weeks ago lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You have got amazing memories for Coach Trip! I am the same with Big Brother but I don't recognise hardly any of those names. I do remember Calamity Carol and Dino's chest but that was only 4 weeks ago lol.

Just realised who Carol is :blush:

She was only on very recently too! How remiss of me to forget her already :o

Also, I've just also remembered Cherelle and Dino.

God I think I've got early onset of Alzheimers! :blush:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Actually, that would be a series to watch... a coach trip that starts with all the previous winners on it... or the first 6 and each new couple is the next previous winner along.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's sad is that I could remember all of the ones you mentioned, except those two :o:blush::blush:

Nothing beats Coach Trip classics such as: Jolyon and edward 'they are pointless' and gobby Alison(joking btw if your reading this XD)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just realised who Carol is :blush:

She was only on very recently too! How remiss of me to forget her already :o

Also, I've just also remembered Cherelle and Dino.

God I think I've got early onset of Alzheimers! :blush:

Not even Georgie and those old bags? Lol. I don't remember many passengers from the last 30 dayer.
  • SparklySwedeSparklySwede Posts: 1,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad that Sam and Dotty are out. I hope Jack and Adam don't win - what did they mean by "so you want to win then"? Why go on the show if you dont want to win, or are they supposed to pretend they don't want to?

In any case, I think I would most like to see Tommy and Darren win to spite them :) lol. Nah I don't really have a favourite couple at this stage, so as long as it's not Jack and Adam...!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Justabloke wrote: »
    Actually, that would be a series to watch... a coach trip that starts with all the previous winners on it... or the first 6 and each new couple is the next previous winner along.

Then we have all the 3 day newbies who were kicked off in previous series and form a clique and red card all the winners XD. Hopefully not Ray and Glyniss though, they were the bore of the century.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad that Sam and Dotty are out. I hope Jack and Adam don't win - what did they mean by "so you want to win then"? Why go on the show if you dont want to win, or are they supposed to pretend they don't want to?

In any case, I think I would most like to see Tommy and Darren win to spite them :) lol. Nah I don't really have a favourite couple at this stage, so as long as it's not Jack and Adam...!

I don't mind adam, but it's Jack I find to be a little arrogant at times. He's also a little narrowminded when it comes to women. Some of his comments have been sexist, unless he's saying it in jest.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Tom and Daz or holly and Dylan to win I think.
  • Kayjay2405Kayjay2405 Posts: 886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Grace and daughter will win. I think they've thrown themselves into everything but also played the game well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I don't want any of them to win,, apart from Kelly in todays little black dress :D
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    Wouldn't it have been great to end this trip in Finland/Lapland?? they could have visited father christmas as a final treat.
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    :o:o:o scat :o:o:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kelly and Dan cant stop dancing!

Its like their auditioning!

Highly annoying
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Dylan looks like a young Brendan :D:D