Simpsons tapped out

Comments

• lamblamlamblamblamlamb Posts: 654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On that note kind of, I finally purchased Barney on black friday. i won his plow king skin last year and am now getting to use it but it has no quest.

Did it ever have a quest? Should it have a quest?

In relation to the Feds, I can now release them into towns. I have noticed that there is no limit and to the best of my knowledge I think it is more beneficial than tapping on presents.

1)It's much quicker
    2)You get the exact same amount of xp,friend points and presents as tapping on actual presents
    3) Your friend also gets presents from tapping the feds

On that basis I have sent Feds into every town today. If I'm wrong in my thinking though, please let me know!

lilacfaery06 if anyone wants to add :)

I got Barney on Black Friday deals and Used my plow king skin and his quest came through
  • GogfumbleGogfumble Posts: 22,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only just realised that if you tap the holiday bell thing it collects all the elf presents for you. Handy.

Also, level update heads up.
  • MimiMoonlightMimiMoonlight Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    Just got the new level, I kinda wish they wouldn't do level ups during an event, there's already so much going on!
  • PuckyPucky Posts: 4,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just got the new level, I kinda wish they wouldn't do level ups during an event, there's already so much going on!

I got it too.
  • k0213818k0213818 Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    I'm doing the Freddie Quimby quests right now, but for some reason the game is not registering the quest being completed when I send Kirk to testify, what do I do?
  • heyrehairheyrehair Posts: 655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    k0213818 wrote: »
    I'm doing the Freddie Quimby quests right now, but for some reason the game is not registering the quest being completed when I send Kirk to testify, what do I do?

Not sure if storing and then re-placing the relevant building would reset the quest line.
  • BlofeldBlofeld Posts: 8,233
    Forum Member
    Might just be me but I've not been able to connect to the server for the past hour or so. Tried WiFi and 3G but just nothing.

It's been working all day for me on 3G so must be a temporary issue...really annoying as I was about to finish today's tasks which would have given me enough gifts for the Bonestorm Santa!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just finished the tunnel quests and got the mystery character!
  • BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it just me who hasn't got the character that you're supposed to get with the cabin?
    Forum Member
    BadLadAsh wrote: »
    Is it just me who hasn't got the character that you're supposed to get with the cabin?

Have you checked to make sure it's not in your inventory?

Was totally underwhelmed by it to be honest (keeping this vague in case anyone hasn't got it yet and doesn't want to know)!
  • EStaffs90EStaffs90 Posts: 13,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BadLadAsh wrote: »

Nope - I haven't, and we're not the only ones.

In other news - I've managed to get all the prizes for the first part. And there's been an unforeseen advantage to having to visit friends - before the Halloween event, I was back at Level 7. I'll be getting the duck tomorrow.
    Forum Member
    I haven't got this extra character either, didn't even know there was one to be had!

I'm a few hundred away from the last Prize now (Nativity Scene) so should be able to get the whole lot!

One thing that irks me though is that, yet again, I cannot connect to the server. It always seems to happen around this time. Whether it's WiFi or 3G, nothing happens. >:(
    Forum Member
    It finally kicked back in this morning and I have just unlocked the Nativity Scene!

Nice little extra activity when that's unlocked and just in time too!

Still no sign of the extra character though.
  • andy20099andy20099 Posts: 576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    downloaded bluestacks for windows and downloaded simpsons tapped out and every time I get to the screen where I have to enter my age nothing happens when I try and enter my name, try to tick the box or press continue
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My tasks aren't ending! The characters have done but it's not triggering the completion, I have 4 tasks that have been completed but haven't ended!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pucky wrote: »
    My tasks aren't ending! The characters have done but it's not triggering the completion, I have 4 tasks that have been completed but haven't ended!

That has been happening to me for a while. I have to exit the game and when I go back they all end.
    Forum Member
    Just went back in to my game and the mystery Character just appeared in my inventory!

Anyone who hasn't got it yet should check there, perhaps they have finally fixed it. :D
  • tv_lover_06tv_lover_06 Posts: 6,278
    Forum Member
    Gogfumble wrote: »
    That has been happening to me for a while. I have to exit the game and when I go back they all end.

This is happening to me today too. Going out and back in worked until Homer went on his sleigh, had to make him do it twice and got no presents / reward :(

Finally able to do the next task so hopefully it's sorted now
    Forum Member
    I was also having problems after Homer's quest to fly the sleigh, but I've just logged in and a new quest kicked in straight away and the present count has gone and I think Santa has as well, so I guess the first part of the event is over now! Never even got Santa's 'deliver presents' task! :(>:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was also having problems after Homer's quest to fly the sleigh, but I've just logged in and a new quest kicked in straight away and the present count has gone and I think Santa has as well, so I guess the first part of the event is over now! Never even got Santa's 'deliver presents' task! :(>:(

I think I missed a task too - I got the Nativity scene but the task to get Homer, Lisa etc to play nativity figures has gone.

However I can't get into the game at all this morning - did at about 9am, it froze then closed and I can't get back in. I've stopped the game, reinstalled etc and nothing - it gets to the loading screen and just crashes the game. Playing on Android.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How do you get cogwheels? Am doing fine with the collecting elves and bells but no cogwheels yet.

Edit: never mind. Just found out you can do it when you get the second prize.
  • tv_lover_06tv_lover_06 Posts: 6,278
    Forum Member
    how do you use them to update your cannon?
  • JCRJCR Posts: 24,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    how do you use them to update your cannon?

Tis the same 'level up' scheme as the castles, you collect 15 and the cannon goes from 4 hours to 3.5 hours recharge, collect 35 more for more elf bells, collect 60 more for the ability to shoot 10 elves instead of 9 etc etc.
    Forum Member
    This second part of the event is a bit less low key, as in there seems to be no tasks that characters can do to get cogs. bells etc. It's all based on tapping elves.

I am collecting the new items pretty quickly, but there is a large gap between number 2 and 3 so I'll be stuck on that for a day or so. They are quite generous with the cogs. Already on level 6 and I only got the Control centre yesterday morning!
  • PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,427
    Forum Member
    I finally had a clear out today of inactive players so for anyone that i haven't got on here and needs some new neighbours.. tyleerxo

:kitty: