Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Simpsons tapped out

Old 13-12-2014, 23:05
Blofeld
Forum Member

Thanks to that wheel last year I didn't get the Blue house skin. Now that means this year I didn't get the wheel, so once again the wheel screws me over!

Blofeld is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 15-12-2014, 10:24
lamblamlamb
Forum Member

On that note kind of, I finally purchased Barney on black friday. i won his plow king skin last year and am now getting to use it but it has no quest.

Did it ever have a quest? Should it have a quest?

In relation to the Feds, I can now release them into towns. I have noticed that there is no limit and to the best of my knowledge I think it is more beneficial than tapping on presents.

1)It's much quicker
2)You get the exact same amount of xp,friend points and presents as tapping on actual presents
3) Your friend also gets presents from tapping the feds

On that basis I have sent Feds into every town today. If I'm wrong in my thinking though, please let me know!

lilacfaery06 if anyone wants to add
I got Barney on Black Friday deals and Used my plow king skin and his quest came through
lamblamlamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2014, 15:26
Gogfumble
Forum Member

Only just realised that if you tap the holiday bell thing it collects all the elf presents for you. Handy.

Also, level update heads up.
Gogfumble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2014, 18:10
MimiMoonlight
Forum Member

Just got the new level, I kinda wish they wouldn't do level ups during an event, there's already so much going on!
MimiMoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2014, 19:13
Pucky
Forum Member

Just got the new level, I kinda wish they wouldn't do level ups during an event, there's already so much going on!
I got it too.
Pucky is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2014, 07:24
k0213818
Forum Member

I'm doing the Freddie Quimby quests right now, but for some reason the game is not registering the quest being completed when I send Kirk to testify, what do I do?
k0213818 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2014, 08:35
heyrehair
Forum Member

I'm doing the Freddie Quimby quests right now, but for some reason the game is not registering the quest being completed when I send Kirk to testify, what do I do?
Not sure if storing and then re-placing the relevant building would reset the quest line.
heyrehair is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2014, 20:40
Blofeld
Forum Member

Might just be me but I've not been able to connect to the server for the past hour or so. Tried WiFi and 3G but just nothing.

It's been working all day for me on 3G so must be a temporary issue...really annoying as I was about to finish today's tasks which would have given me enough gifts for the Bonestorm Santa!
Old 21-12-2014, 17:29
Pucky
Forum Member

I just finished the tunnel quests and got the mystery character!
Old 22-12-2014, 17:30
BadLadAsh
Forum Member

Is it just me who hasn't got the character that you're supposed to get with the cabin?
BadLadAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2014, 19:58
MimiMoonlight
Forum Member

Is it just me who hasn't got the character that you're supposed to get with the cabin?
Have you checked to make sure it's not in your inventory?

Was totally underwhelmed by it to be honest (keeping this vague in case anyone hasn't got it yet and doesn't want to know)!
Old 22-12-2014, 20:02
EStaffs90
Forum Member

Nope - I haven't, and we're not the only ones.

In other news - I've managed to get all the prizes for the first part. And there's been an unforeseen advantage to having to visit friends - before the Halloween event, I was back at Level 7. I'll be getting the duck tomorrow.
EStaffs90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2014, 00:49
Blofeld
Forum Member

I haven't got this extra character either, didn't even know there was one to be had!

I'm a few hundred away from the last Prize now (Nativity Scene) so should be able to get the whole lot!

One thing that irks me though is that, yet again, I cannot connect to the server. It always seems to happen around this time. Whether it's WiFi or 3G, nothing happens.
Old 23-12-2014, 19:16
Blofeld
Forum Member

It finally kicked back in this morning and I have just unlocked the Nativity Scene!

Nice little extra activity when that's unlocked and just in time too!

Still no sign of the extra character though.
Old 23-12-2014, 19:48
andy20099
Forum Member

downloaded bluestacks for windows and downloaded simpsons tapped out and every time I get to the screen where I have to enter my age nothing happens when I try and enter my name, try to tick the box or press continue
andy20099 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2014, 20:38
Pucky
Forum Member

My tasks aren't ending! The characters have done but it's not triggering the completion, I have 4 tasks that have been completed but haven't ended!
Old 23-12-2014, 20:39
Gogfumble
Forum Member

My tasks aren't ending! The characters have done but it's not triggering the completion, I have 4 tasks that have been completed but haven't ended!
That has been happening to me for a while. I have to exit the game and when I go back they all end.
Gogfumble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2014, 21:28
Blofeld
Forum Member

Just went back in to my game and the mystery Character just appeared in my inventory!

Anyone who hasn't got it yet should check there, perhaps they have finally fixed it.
Old 23-12-2014, 22:23
tv_lover_06
Forum Member

That has been happening to me for a while. I have to exit the game and when I go back they all end.
This is happening to me today too. Going out and back in worked until Homer went on his sleigh, had to make him do it twice and got no presents / reward

Finally able to do the next task so hopefully it's sorted now
tv_lover_06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 17:18
MimiMoonlight
Forum Member

I was also having problems after Homer's quest to fly the sleigh, but I've just logged in and a new quest kicked in straight away and the present count has gone and I think Santa has as well, so I guess the first part of the event is over now! Never even got Santa's 'deliver presents' task!