Options

EE - Danielle dies episode

Kick_BoxerKick_Boxer Posts: 179
Forum Member
Does anyone know where I can watch the full episode when Danielle dies?
I've tried youtube but it's only about and also daily motion.

I'd say this was the best, most emotional episode of EE since I started watching in the 80s. That's just my opinion. :)

Comments

• Options
    Kick_BoxerKick_Boxer Posts: 179
    Forum Member
    Thank you so very much :):):)
  • Options
    lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fantastic episode! I have to say EastEnders was better back then, than what it is now!:( I do miss Peggy, Pat, and Janine!:(
  • Options
    StubeStube Posts: 16,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is there the Stacey bipolar episode anywhere?

EDIT: The one where it's all about her and it finishes with her realising she's ill.
  • Options
    RobRob Posts: 4,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh god that episode... Fantastic performances all round but God it was tragic.
  • Options
    starry_runestarry_rune Posts: 9,006
    Forum Member
    LOL at Peggy

"out...out.....out......out......GET OUT...GET OUT.......get them out.....GO ON GET OUT"
  • Options
    starry_runestarry_rune Posts: 9,006
    Forum Member
    Did DS go into meltdown? I hope we get another shock like that soon
  • Options
    Hank1234Hank1234 Posts: 3,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wish they did a alternative ending clip
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Grant returns and Donna knocks him over?!
  • Options
    lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stube wrote: »
    Is there the Stacey bipolar episode anywhere?

EDIT: The one where it's all about her and it finishes with her realising she's ill.

If you manage to find it, please let me know!:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can we not just call it the Archie and Peggy wedding instead? The 'Danielle dies' title is very upsetting to those who are sad enough not to have gotten over her death 5 years 8 months 21 days and counting later. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Maybe the mystery character who's getting killed off at New Year, could be a similar kind of shock. Not in the same league as with Danielle, but still a shock, nonetheless :-)

Carl getting killed last New Year's was also quite clinical and shocking, perhaps not in the same league, again, but EE do seem to be getting in the habit, at the moment, of there being a shocking event that is taking place every year, around this time (at the turn of the year, particularly) :-)

It'll be difficult for TPTB at EE, to match Danielle's death, though IMO :-(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    Does anyone have a link to the discussion thread for that episode? It was such a legendary time for the forum. You really had to be there reading/lurking to understand why no soap twist will ever cause the reaction that did. Ronnie broke DS several times that evening and it was incredible.
  • Options
    dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone have a link to the discussion thread for that episode? It was such a legendary time for the forum. You really had to be there reading/lurking to understand why no soap twist will ever cause the reaction that did. Ronnie broke DS several times that evening and it was incredible.

I seem to recall my facebook going mad over it as well, crazy really. Danielle was nothing more than a plot device from the beginning.
  • Options
    *Elle*90*Elle*90 Posts: 3,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1012050

Just typed the details into Google and found it for you. No trouble.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    dazza89 wrote: »
    I seem to recall my facebook going mad over it as well, crazy really. Danielle was nothing more than a plot device from the beginning.

She was but people got so invested. The show really had people in the palm of their hands at that moment in time and I don't think any soap has managed that since. Apart from EE Live.
    *Elle*90 wrote: »
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1012050

Just typed the details into Google and found it for you. No trouble.

I tried to use the DS search function which brought up a million threads about Danielle. :kitty:

Thank you.
  • Options
    hunter23hunter23 Posts: 3,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never liked her character. Found the storyline with her and Ronnie boring
  • Options
    liliroselilirose Posts: 10,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ronnie's screams at the end are harrowing.:(
    I will never understand why Sam wasn't nominated for best actress/ best dramatic performance etc.
  • Options
    DODS11DODS11 Posts: 2,026
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Summerhayes actually looks like a brunette Danielle
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DODS11 wrote: »
    Summerhayes actually looks like a brunette Danielle

So she does!
  • Options
    alias aliasalias alias Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    Maybe in another 10 years, in some photos they look similar but in most they look quiet different.

http://oi61.tinypic.com/ldyyr.jpg

Laurens just had twins in November, super cute.

http://instagram.com/lolliocrace/
  • Options
    StubeStube Posts: 16,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lilirose wrote: »
    Ronnie's screams at the end are harrowing.:(
    I will never understand why Sam wasn't nominated for best actress/ best dramatic performance etc.

Completely agree with this. I think she was completely overlooked that year. There was me thinking she'd walk away with one award.
  • Options
    Hank1234Hank1234 Posts: 3,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why didnt they do a few extra special seens of a alrenative ending?