• user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    Any chance of a photo? :)
    I wouldn't want to scar your eyes. Trust me, it's not pretty :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    If I looked as bad as she did without make up then I'd have been very annoyed with him!!! I wouldn't have even recognised her and I tested this out by asking a few friends who it was in the pics and they all didn't have a clue ( a couple thought Natalie Cassidy)
  • big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    Shock horror, fit woman looks different without make-up and bad first thing in the morning. I definitely still wouldn't say no to her, it's a bonus she actually seems to have a quirky, nice personality as well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    Big Dan - it is a shock that a supposedly good looking woman looks so rough without makeup. It is meant to enhance not mask and it clearly seems to have been doing the latter for our uglier celebrity Katy Perry.
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does she wear glasses really (or contacts). On most of her pics she seems to have an offset look to her eyes. (Not being mean, it just looks like her vision isn't 20/20)
  • sezziesezzie Posts: 11,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If I hadn't been told it was Katy Perry, I'd have said it was definitely Julie from EE. :o
  • Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't rate her with a face full of make up let alone without.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,746
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sezzie wrote: »
    If I hadn't been told it was Katy Perry, I'd have said it was definitely Julie from EE. :o

I would love to see her done up like Katy Perry/Brand. I bet she would look just as good!

I confess, I am a right munter without make up, but I look totally different with makeup. It suits me and people tell me how pretty I look. A neighbour saw me for the first time "done up" and off out and she was visibly stunned and told me I looked gorgeous.
    I said thanks and laughed.
    I should be insulted that people don't think I'm pretty nrmally but I don't care. I couldn't wear full slap every day, just to please other people
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    duckeee wrote: »
    I would love to see her done up like Katy Perry/Brand. I bet she would look just as good!

I confess, I am a right munter without make up, but I look totally different with makeup. It suits me and people tell me how pretty I look. A neighbour saw me for the first time "done up" and off out and she was visibly stunned and told me I looked gorgeous.
    I said thanks and laughed.
    I should be insulted that people don't think I'm pretty nrmally but I don't care. I couldn't wear full slap every day, just to please other people

aw, dont say that :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,746
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's true, my face can turn milk :p

I can't be bothered with make up in the daytime
    I save it up for a night out and I really make the effort then

I would be furious with Brand though, if I was her. It was a mean thing to do.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big Dan - it is a shock that a supposedly good looking woman looks so rough without makeup. It is meant to enhance not mask and it clearly seems to have been doing the latter for our uglier celebrity Katy Perry.

But she didn't just have no makeup on, she'd also just woken up. That would make anyone look worse - there's always going to be a difference between someone without makeup on and someone without makeup on who has just woken up.

I'd have never said Katy Perry uses makeup to enhance her beauty even before this picture surfaced because I associate that with people going for the natural look which she never seems to go for.