The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board (2)

Comments

• KorkyTheCatKorkyTheCat Posts: 24,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pashulty wrote: »
    1/4 inch taller than you... I would like to remind you.. :D:D:D....mwah!!!!

Reading, travelling and he is also very tech saavy...used to get old computer parts and fix and reinstall them just for fun...in his own words 'crazy about computers'..., he is also crazy about computer games and all these fancy games everyone plays these days...I don't know much about them...as I am TC (that is technologically challenged...lol).... :p

Huh! I wouldn't be as tall as you for anything! Flavia and I can just tuck our heads under Louis' chin and rest our cheeks against his chest...aah, lovely. :p

:D = Gloaty grin for being ideal height.
  • PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    Huh! I wouldn't be as tall as you for anything! Flavia and I can just tuck our heads under Louis' chin and rest our cheeks against his chest...aah, lovely. :p

:D = Gloaty grin for being ideal height.

Yeah.... I have almost!!!:eek::eek: done that test with Pash in practice and we are a perfect fit.... :D:D... Now that my dear friend is a gloaty grin.. :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah.... I have almost!!!:eek::eek: done that test with Pash in practice and we are a perfect fit.... :D:D... Now that my dear friend is a gloaty grin.. :D:D:D

Almost? You mean you tried to do it and he screamed and shoved you out of the way and turned and ran off into the night? Boy, does he need a holiday! :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    Almost? You mean you tried to do it and he screamed and shoved you out of the way and turned and ran off into the night? Boy, does he need a holiday! :rolleyes:

No silly ...I resisted doing it... :rolleyes::rolleyes:... Our hands were held together....sigh...hand in hand.... hip to hip...mmm....:o:o

But yeah agree...after five meetings...he does need a holiday from me.... otherwise he might get too attached...;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No silly ...I resisted doing it... :rolleyes::rolleyes:... Our hands were held together....sigh...hand in hand.... hip to hip...mmm....:o:o

But yeah agree...after five meetings...he does need a holiday from me.... otherwise he might get too attached...;):D

Hip to hip?!?!?! :eek::eek::eek: No wonder you're in love!

:D = Compassionate, understanding, friendly grin.
    Forum Member
    sighhhhh...mmm....:o:o:o.... I am off to the land of sweet Pasha dreams... Goodnight!!!! :)

ETA....Thanks for the mops callie... much appreciated today...:D:o:o

Anyways.... goodnight all!! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nighty-night - everybody! :yawn::sleep: No pervy dreams now! :p:D
  • SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Hip to hip?!?!?! :eek::eek::eek: No wonder you're in love!

:D = Compassionate, understanding, friendly grin.

Wait a minute Pashulty, you mentioned hand in hand, even recall a cheek to cheek (facial I assumed) now you say it was hip to hip.:eek: Blimey no wonder you have it soooo bad.:p Since hips don't lie.;)
    Love the banter between you both.:p
    So you can't really dance Korky, well you could always ask Louis to teach you. We would recommend Pasha, but if Louis was unavailable you could have lessons with the Kovalev, hand in hand, hip to hip.;):D
    Forum Member
    No idea what his main hobby is Korky, but someone could ask him at the possible book signings.;) I nominate Pashulty!:p
    Forum Member
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    No idea what his main hobby is Korky, but someone could ask him at the possible book signings.;) I nominate Pashulty!:p

If I get hold of him he will have a new hobby.... ;):D *leery grin alert* ....All previous hobbies will become useless...:D apart from his love for dancing .... :)
    Forum Member
    If I get hold of him he will have a new hobby.... ;):D *leery grin alert* ....All previous hobbies will become useless...:D apart from his love for dancing .... :)

Pashulty behave.:eek::p:D
    Forum Member
    Well had another Pasha drool session on YouTube earlier.
    My daughter asked what I was watching. "Pasha and Anya," I said. "Might have guessed," came the reply.:rolleyes::o:p
    Forum Member
    Pashulty behave.:eek::p

I always behave impeccably in the presence of HRH :) *halo over head* ... or at least try to... :o:o
    Well had another Pasha drool session on YouTube earlier.
    My daughter asked what I was watching. "Pasha and Anya," I said. "Might have guessed," came the reply.:o

You are a fine one trying to tell me off!!! :rolleyes:.... Wonder in your household who is the mature adult and who is the hormonal one... ;):D:D
    Forum Member
    I always behave impeccably in the presence of HRH :) *halo over head* ... or at least try to... :o:o
    You are a fine one trying to tell me off!!! :rolleyes:.... Wonder in your household who is the mature adult and who is the hormonal one...:D

First sentence you sure about that Pashulty?:rolleyes::p
    Hormonal adult?:eek::rolleyes: Yes that would be me!;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    #Don't know why
    There's no sun up in the sky,
    Stormy weather.
    Since my man and I ain't together
    Keeps raining all the time...#

Oh, sorry, you caught me singing! :o

Hmmm, been thinking about being taught to dance by My Boy...hmm, I think I'll save that slinky, sensuous scenario for my 'trying to get to sleep' focus tonight! ;):o:p:eek::D

Thanks for the offer of Pasha to teach me, Shona, but I feel I'd be treading on someone's toes (both metaphorically and literally) by pressing my front against Pasha's, for we all know that there must be no gapping between partners! :p
    Forum Member
    First sentence you sure about that Pashulty?:rolleyes::p
    Hormonal adult?:eek::rolleyes: Yes that would be me!;)

Well I try.... :D:D

BIB....Now behave yourself Shona!!!! :rolleyes:;):D
    Forum Member
    #Don't know why
    Stormy weather.

Oh, sorry, you caught me singing!

Hmmm, been thinking about being taught to dance by My Boy...hmm, I think I'll save that slinky, sensuous scenario for my 'trying to get to sleep' focus tonight! ;):o:p

Thanks for the offer of Pasha to teach me, Shona, but I feel I'd be treading on someone's toes (both metaphorically and literally) by pressing my front against Pasha's, for we all know that there must be no gapping between partners!

Not a bad voice Korky.... ;)... Sing away!!! :)
    Trying to get to sleep??... That will chase sleep away....:eek::eek:

BIB... oi oi... step away!!!! :eek::mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trying to get to sleep??... That will chase sleep away....:eek::eek:

Erm...depends on what's involved in the tuition! Think we'd start with a rumba with much compulsory intertwining of limbs! :p:p:p
    Forum Member
    Erm...depends on what's involved in the tuition! Think we'd start with a rumba with much compulsory intertwining of limbs! :p:p:p

Sorry I was being really dense there... forgot about the horizontal rumba!!!! ;):D:D... Dance away with Louis!!! :D:D *leery grin*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry I was being really dense there... forgot about the horizontal rumba!!!! ;):D:D... Dance away with Louis!!! :D:D *leery grin*

Did I say 'horizontal'? You really are the end, Pashulty! :eek: You are corrupting me!
    Forum Member
    Did I say 'horizontal'? You really are the end, Pashulty! :eek: You are corrupting me!

BIB....:rolleyes::rolleyes:... Try the other one o mistress of double entendre ...:rolleyes::rolleyes:;):D
    Forum Member
    Natalie and Artem did an interview with BBC Scotland today ...Link here if anyone interested to listen from around 5 min into the show....
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b036tczc

Lovely to hear Natalie... she has a gorgeous voice... as well as a gorgeous body... although neither sound as spontaneous as P&K...But lovely interview... :)

Natalie has mentioned that SCD rehearsals start from the 12th August ... less than 4 weeks to go!!!!:eek::eek:... Hopefully Pasha will be back for the start... :eek::eek:... Just the thought that he will be back on UK soil in less than 4 weeks makes me very very happy.... :)
    Happy Pashulty ... :D:D:D
    Forum Member

That's right Korky start with the sensual rumba. No point in beating about the bush, just get straight in their with horizontal rumba.:rolleyes::p Or as you put it, intertwining limbs.
    Korky for the gutter then.;)
    Forum Member
    #Don't know why
    Stormy weather.

Hmmm, been thinking about being taught to dance by My Boy...hmm, I think I'll save that slinky, sensuous scenario for my 'trying to get to sleep' focus tonight! ;):o:p:eek::D

Thanks for the offer of Pasha to teach me, Shona, but I feel I'd be treading on someone's toes (both metaphorically and literally) by pressing my front against Pasha's, for we all know that there must be no gapping between partners! :p

Front to front pressing with Pasha. Oh Pashulty will be jealous.;):p
    See have given you food for thought when trying to sleep.;)
    Forum Member
    #Don't know why
    Stormy weather.

Even a song can set the imagination off.;)
    Hope you get to a book signing of your boy Korky.:)
    Thanks for interview link Pashulty. Maybe we will get some rehearsal pics.;) Well, Iveta is always handy with a camera!
This discussion has been closed.