LOL, Alison totally thought she was staying

When they were leaving to do the trial Alison said "see you guys later!" like she was sure she was coming back (Kayla said "Maybe see you guys soon!")

She looked shocked when Kayla put the big beetle thing in her mouth that Alison refused.

Then she was quick to let it go to the public vote, probably thinking her This Morning fans would have kept her in!

Comments

• GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can't blame her if thats the way she was thinking. She could have been basing her assumptions on Kayla's apparent unwillingness to take part in trials and thought she wouldn't be able to do whatever was needed to win.
  • quatroquatro Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alison always comes over as irritatingly uber-confident and indeed quite arrogant - not appealing traits. She makes me want to switch off the tv - and I have done, again.
  • fefsterfefster Posts: 7,388
    Forum Member
    And she was trying her best to ruin Kaylas chances with the stick insect (no, not Hugh hefner)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    quatro wrote: »
    Alison always comes over as uber-confident and indeed quite arrogant - not appealing traits. She makes me want to switch off the tv - and I have done, again.

Enjoy your night with a blank screen
  • JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought she had misunderstood at first and didn't know the loser wasnt coming back so a tad arrogant.
  • quatroquatro Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Enjoy your night with a blank screen

I am doing - my mind was going to mush watching that rubbish.
  • Booty luvBooty luv Posts: 2,523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    not really, She said "see you later" knowing that was not the last time she was going to see them either back at camp or in the hotel. people say "see you later" all the time when they have been voted off.
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    I dont think Alison is remotely arrogant. I like her a lot, though I can understand how she could irrtate people. She doesn't seem to have a bad bone in her body. Nice lady, but maybe too 'in your face'.
  • teresagreenteresagreen Posts: 16,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We say, "See you later" round here when later could mean days or weeks.
  • mattthemolemattthemole Posts: 373
    Forum Member
    I was angry .. during the task when Alison had to go first she was totally trying to put Kayla off .. 'oh the stick insect really scratches' SO glad Kayla whooped her a$$.

Kayla deserved to stay aswell..she's an original
  • Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought Alison looked very surprised that Kayla wasnt last in the public vote and that she was out .
  • oathyoathy Posts: 32,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    quatro wrote: »
    Alison always comes over as irritatingly uber-confident and indeed quite arrogant - not appealing traits. She makes me want to switch off the tv - and I have done, again.

its 100% what happened whilst she was in Big brother.
    shes okay interviewing the movie stars for this morning because the ego's of some of them totally make her look shy!!:o

but in a situation like that she did come across as just an ITV filler sadly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Booty luv wrote: »
    not really, She said "see you later" knowing that was not the last time she was going to see them either back at camp or in the hotel. people say "see you later" all the time when they have been voted off.

Yes of course. She WILL see them later. Not an issue. I thought she looked unbothered throughout.
  • Truth_HurtsTruth_Hurts Posts: 4,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another Lisa lianson moment
  • autumnautumn Posts: 2,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if Alison really expected to beat Kayla in a public vote. If so, then she is truly naive.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    autumn wrote: »
    I wonder if Alison really expected to beat Kayla in a public vote. If so, then she is truly naive.

Why? Do you know the voting figures?
  • gkmaccagkmacca Posts: 9,386
    Forum Member
    Hammond interviewed about Shaun: 'He drinks, he swears, he represents British culture'. Not bitter then, luv?
  • DamandaDamanda Posts: 34,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Having seen her doing the starbugs task, i just think she didnt want to drink the roach milkshake.... she looked pretty happy to be out to me
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gkmacca wrote: »
    Hammond interviewed about Shaun: 'He drinks, he swears, he represents British culture'. Not bitter then, luv?
    She may be bitter, but where's the lie?
  • StardogStardog Posts: 2,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why? Do you know the voting figures?
    She was bottom of the google search queries, and wasn't she bottom two last time? I can't remember.
  • gkmaccagkmacca Posts: 9,386
    Forum Member
    She may be bitter, but where's the lie?

For some strange reason she left out 'obesity'.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shaun may be a tad overweight, but I would not say he was obese, even though it is part of the culture these days.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stardog wrote: »
    She was bottom of the google search queries, and wasn't she bottom two last time? I can't remember.

I can't remember either. But the google searches prove nothing about popularity. People might do searches on someone they love, someone they loathe, or, most likely of all, someone whom they have never heard of.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 965
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's better off gone. She will be able to get that homer simpson muzzle of hers sorted out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's better off gone. She will be able to get that homer simpson muzzle of hers sorted out.

She looked perfectly nice after a shower and with her hair done and some make up on.