Leona's New Figure

user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
Forum Member
✭✭
Leona is looking particularly stunning Here. The dark hair really suits her and her figure is the best it's ever looked. Some people are saying it looks like she's had a boob job. What do you think, good bra or surgery?

Comments

• mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,998
    Forum Member
    The surgery rumours have been going around for at least a year though, haven't they. It does look like it to me though.
  • currysockscurrysocks Posts: 1,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Boob job.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely a boob job. What a shame, she wasn't exacly flat chested before that. I'll never understand why women like Leona who are beautiful, talented and young undergo surgery.
  • Jo09Jo09 Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    3rd pic says it all.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Leona's got stunning legs on her. That last image of her shows just how gorgeously curvy they are. I'd say Leona definitely suits short skirts.
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I think Leona's got stunning legs on her. That last image of her shows just how gorgeously curvy they are. I'd say Leona definitely suits short skirts.
    She definitely got more confident. Before if she wore a short shirt she would wear black tights. Now she is showing boobs and legs and she looks fine with it.
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think she's ever been flat chested, just looks like a dress/bra that's pushing them up :)

There was always going to be the horribly predictable "BOOB JOB!!!" accusations when she started spending lots of time in LA.
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Without a doubt, no good bra could make look that much different.

Love her eye makeup though, absolutely stunning!
  • PaparazzoPaparazzo Posts: 6,155
    Forum Member
    Hope it's a good bra because she didn't even need a boob job.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Boob job. Which is a bit of a shame. She's always looked really lovely and I find it so tacky when women resort to using their boobs to enchance their image/career.

I do love her with darker hair, though. Suits her much better than when it's lighter.
  • Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no boob job. She's always been a bit top heavy. Furthermore, boobs always look bigger when leaning forward. Since splitting from Lou, LeLe has become quite a sex kitten.
  • Gaspanic!Gaspanic! Posts: 2,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jo09 wrote: »
    3rd pic says it all.

it does, what a beautiful girl
  • Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,514
    Forum Member
    I don't think it is a boob job. I've noticed with a few celebs that their chests always look bigger when they are wearing dresses to events than when they are wearing everyday clothes in their normal lives.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think it is a boob job. I've noticed with a few celebs that their chests always look bigger when they are wearing dresses to events than when they are wearing everyday clothes in their normal lives.

Hope you're right.

She's always seemed like such a down to earth girl and not the type to resort to this kind of thing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,345
    Forum Member
    Looks like a boob job to me.

I like her make up and the glitter on her arms. Very princess like :) Plus i think she really suits the dark hair
  • Serenity79Serenity79 Posts: 1,981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tell-tale pudding bowls.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't recall her old figure. I'd say she just has good support and good genes, but I'm no expert.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she lost some weight and also lost boobage. Therefore she had implants to make up for it. They are just too perfectly rounded to be real.
  • spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looks absolutely fantastic, regardless of whether they're fake or real
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,901
    Forum Member
    Deffo a boob job. Normal boobs don't keep that half melon look, no matter how good the bra.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She does look beautiful, as always, but you can clearly make out the shapes of the implants.
  • ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeh they look like implants, but nonetheless, she looks amazing! Splitting up with her boyfriend has done her the world of good.
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good bra and rather loud dress......nuff said
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Definitely had 'em done. I think it's obvious to anyone with eyes!!

A good bra? Isn't that Victoria Beckham used to say before she had to admit she's actually a lying cow? :rolleyes:
  • DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Serenity79 wrote: »
    Tell-tale pudding bowls.
    yep, not the best of boob jobs but i have seen a lot worse. Having said that still think she looks great.