Funniest name for a human you've ever heard

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 145
    Forum Member
    I remember my ex telling me that he went to school with a boy called Wayne Kerr :D
  • ppaupyppaupy Posts: 2,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I got that straight away but it was the way you originally said it - We have a friend called Mike Hunt - and so I asked what was special (about your C..t) to want to call someone after it.

I thought it was easy to get ...sorry.

Ah ok. Sorry way too clever for my feeble brain. Went right over my head. :o. Maybe as I don't have the said C..T :D
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    ppaupy wrote: »
    His name is Mike Hunt...if you say it quickly it sounds like my C..t.
    I guess he's never seen Porkies ;)
  • HMOHMO Posts: 42,217
    Forum Member
    Hmm...

I remember one joke on Mock the Week, during the 'Things You Wouldn't Hear at a School Assembly' segment here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuOVLcw0PDU

"Today everyone, we have a new boy, now for some reason, whatever reason, he's been to a lot of schools so be kind to him, will you please make your way to the front, Richard Poowillie".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 321
    Forum Member
    I knew a Hong Kong student at uni, whose anglicised name was spelt Kok Heng Lo. He preferred to be called Lawrence.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willie Manhood Dickerson (from Potty, Fartwell & Knob, a book on funny names)
  • Rab64Rab64 Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Randy J Fartenburger 111. Imagine being so proud of it, that they kept it 3 generations
  • AVTECHAVTECH Posts: 1,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have been support staff in a large school for many years and have seen some beauties :- but my favourite is

Annette Curtin
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kim Yoo Suk.
  • Lemon HazeLemon Haze Posts: 245
    Forum Member
    The vast majority of these are made up.You know, I know it, we all know it. Ladies and Gentlemen you're not fooling anyone. Most of them are old jokes.
  • kazzykazzy Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cjsmummy wrote: »
    Wasn't there a guy on TV called Dickie Bird? A sports commentator or something.

Yeah but that wasn't his real name, Dickie was a nickname. Like Andrew Flintoff having the nickname Freddie.
  • DinkyDoobieDinkyDoobie Posts: 17,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When i was listening to the olympics the other day there was someone called chin kye? which sounded...well... different lol
  • angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Many years ago I had a letter from the American Osmond Fan Club signed by Cindy Wankier...don't think she had a clue!!!
  • Angela FAngela F Posts: 3,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's a building on the outskirts of Pudsey, West Yorkshire with the name "Ivor Burns Shoes". Every time I see it I think "Does he really?"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A baby named Renesmee. Yes, somebody saw fit to name their child after the baby from Twilight. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry really.
  • trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    premixxed wrote: »
    That always makes me laugh. :o

So does Riz Lateef.

Rizla teef always makes me laugh too. Thieving cow should buy her own rolling papers. :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very funny thread :D

I always smile to myself when I see the credits roll on Once Upon A Time and one of the first names to come up is the producer - Brian Wankum
  • HMOHMO Posts: 42,217
    Forum Member
    A baby named Renesmee. Yes, somebody saw fit to name their child after the baby from Twilight. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry really.

Did anyone actually name their child that :eek: ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hassaan13 wrote: »
    Did anyone actually name their child that :eek: ?

Yep - according to this tool there were three in the UK in 2010 :eek:
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I knew a Hong Kong student at uni, whose anglicised name was spelt Kok Heng Lo. He preferred to be called Lawrence.

He preferred to be called Lawrence.:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 321
    Forum Member
    He preferred to be called Lawrence.:D:D:D
    We were at De Montfort (noting where you're from). When he 1st arrived in the UK he had pretty rudimentary english and had no idea why people found his name funny. We were in the same block, in the halls at Scraptoft. The 1st time he saw someone eating cheese on toast he was physically sick. He grasped the name thing PDQ, but never got why we ate "rotten milk". In fairness though, I didn't want to watch him suck the eyes out of a fish head a 2nd time; very likable guy all the same.
  • annette kurtenannette kurten Posts: 39,543
    Forum Member
    AVTECH wrote: »
    I have been support staff in a large school for many years and have seen some beauties :- but my favourite is

Annette Curtin

imposter!!!

seth death

alethea cora eudora flora [goodman].
  • CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At work we had a gentlemen come in called Ben Dover
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 184
    Forum Member
    i swear had a chid in my class today called Goodluck, he was with his brother Love and sister Hope. The other YW told me they were a family of 9 whose father is a minster. I asked the others names and am so sorry i can not remember them (shamefully I was trying hard not to laugh), but i think Goodluck got the worst of it.

I am not often shocked by children's names, but today floored me. lovely kids though...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 184
    Forum Member
    And thank you OP, I have been dying to share this and i come on DS and there is already an active thread. Brilliant :D