Charlie was really insensitive to Sam

popmusicmanpopmusicman Posts: 2,605
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just watching yesterday's highlights when Charlie and Sam were talking about Dexter

It was really insensitive for Charlie to say Dexter was the only one who comforted her when she needed it. When Sam rightly pointed out she was there for him as well she dismissed it and just when on about what Dexter did. No attempt to recognise how supportive Sam was

I just felt a bit sorry for Sam because when the group turned against her Charlie it was Sam who stood up for her and comforted her. His actions did not deserve to dismissed so lightly by Charlie

Comments

• Cloudy2Cloudy2 Posts: 6,862
    Forum Member
    Just watching yesterday's highlights when Charlie and Sam were talking about Dexter

It was really insensitive for Charlie to say Dexter was the only one who comforted her when she needed it. When Sam rightly pointed out she was there for him as well she dismissed it and just when on about what Dexter did. No attempt to recognise how supportive Sam was

I just felt a bit sorry for Sam because when the group turned against her Charlie it was Sam who stood up for her and comforted her. His actions did not deserve to dismissed so lightly by Charlie

Watch the live feed from that night, you might see things in a different light. The editors of last nights h/l saved Sam (something they have been doing since the start).
  • DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That says alot about Charlie, doesn't it.
  • intjintj Posts: 2,594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry I watched Live Feed and I don't remember it like that at all. Dexter was called to the Diary Room after comforting Charlie in order to ramp up a volatile situation.
  • youngthing12youngthing12 Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was Dexter that comforted her...
    Sam did it the next afternoon...
    He was running he down the night
    before with the twins and Gina...
  • changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Charlie was right. Dexter was the only one who went to her that night and spent at least half an hour with her in the bedroom, before he was called to the DR. They kept him in there for about 40mins, so the row could really kick off.

Sam had a bit to say about Charlie that night - not much of it positive. He certainly never went anywhere near her to offer comfort or support.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    Sam did **** all. Now he thinks he was some hero that night?
  • MilhauseMilhause Posts: 982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's the problem with those who only watch the H/L's.

Skewed take on things.
  • Count ElmsleyCount Elmsley Posts: 733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cloudy2 wrote: »
    Watch the live feed from that night, you might see things in a different light. The editors of last nights h/l saved Sam (something they have been doing since the start).

Watch it again and you will clearly see Dexter spitting battery acid about Sam to Gina behind Sam's back. At least Sam says it to Dexter's face.

Funny how you left that bit out isn't it? :rolleyes:
  • Count ElmsleyCount Elmsley Posts: 733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As for the OP: Does Charlie not remember Sam holding her hand and giving her a hug when she was crying? Only I do clearly.

Charlie is a mess and only sees what she wants to see and pretends that anything else doesn't exist. A bit like some on here really.
  • Cloudy2Cloudy2 Posts: 6,862
    Forum Member
    Watch it again and you will clearly see Dexter spitting battery acid about Sam to Gina behind Sam's back. At least Sam says it to Dexter's face.

Just like when Sam was running out the bedroom with a back-handed compliment to Dexter?

Funny how you left that bit out isn't it? My roll eyes don't work so i am writing it instead.
  • popmusicmanpopmusicman Posts: 2,605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Milhause wrote: »

Skewed take on things.

I can judge what I see on the highlights show.

The point of my thread was not to dispute that Dexter did more for Charlie when the group turned on her than Sam but that Charlie seems quick to dismiss Sam's friendship in the house.

From the bits I have seen on the highlights show Sam sits and listens to her and has been a nice friend to her but she does not seem to give back much friendship to Sam.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Milhause wrote: »

Skewed take on things.

Well I'm not staying up until 2am to watch the live feed just to see what really happened with things.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can judge what I see on the highlights show.

The point of my thread was not to dispute that Dexter did more for Charlie when the group turned on her than Sam but that Charlie seems quick to dismiss Sam's friendship in the house.

From the bits I have seen on the highlights show Sam sits and listens to her and has been a nice friend to her but she does not seem to give back much friendship to Sam.

Where was Sam (or Dexter) when Charlie was getting upset because of Hazel ranting at her?
  • j.barnes81j.barnes81 Posts: 271
    Forum Member
    Just like when Sam was running out the bedroom with a back-handed compliment to Dexter?

Funny how you left that bit out isn't it? My roll eyes don't work so i am writing it instead.

That actually made me LOL
  • changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Where was Sam (or Dexter) when Charlie was getting upset because of Hazel ranting at her?

As I've said above, Dexter was kept in the DR for 40mins so that the row could really kick off. When he came out,everyone was on the Sofas and the argument was in full force. Dexter was quiet and listened to what was being said. Then he was brought into things, when Hazel toldGina that Charlie had wanted to stab Dexter in the back over the Campaign thing the previous week. Dexter was upset over this, Charlie denied it and Dexter walked away to ask the source of the story (Hazel) her version of events. Then he was called to the DR again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member

At least Sam says it ti his face....you are right there the little sh1t only wakes up to insult Dexter, Did I dream it when Sam has spoke about not wanting Dexter in the final, how it made him sick, that wasn't to Dexter but about him.

Sam is getting bl00dy good edits, people dont see the real nasty side of him.
  • intjintj Posts: 2,594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Dexter had been called to the Diary Room.
  • GottaBeAdoredGottaBeAdored Posts: 11,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sam was bullshitting as usual - he was involved in the bitching that night also.
  • ElvispartacusElvispartacus Posts: 1,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sam the super HERO !!!

yeah right
  • reddressreddress Posts: 26,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sam was bullshitting as usual - he was involved in the bitching that night also.

I remember that too, he was loving it sitting there with a big grin.
    Dexter went straight to Charlie when it all kicked off calmed her down, comforted her and offered advice. BB called him to the DR twice interrupting them.
    Sam didn't approach until hours later and when no one else was around. He didn't properly come out as supporting her until the next day when it was obvious Hazel and Gina had gone too far.
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Charlie is insensitive was all you needed to say. When one has one's head stuck up one's own backside sensitivity is impossible.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 334
    Forum Member
    charlie is so thick, she cant see whats in front of her nose, god shes boring, and very irritating, she should of gone on friday.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I'm not staying up until 2am to watch the live feed just to see what really happened with things.

You don't need to, just glide through it on Daily Motion at your leisure.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    changa wrote: »
    Charlie was right. Dexter was the only one who went to her that night and spent at least half an hour with her in the bedroom, before he was called to the DR. They kept him in there for about 40mins, so the row could really kick off.

Sam had a bit to say about Charlie that night - not much of it positive. He certainly never went anywhere near her to offer comfort or support.

Exactly right.
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They left a lot out of the edit - Sam confronting with Dexter and Dexter talking about Sam in the garden with Gina. It was a good edit for both of them.

They left in the 'I love you' and the 'oh crap' :D though .... comedy gold :p

edit: I've taken out the word 'arguing' cause they weren't shouting at each other - Same gave his opinion of Dexter to him, and Dexter replied. No arguing