Options

Abbey & Natalie on This Morning

Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Anyone see the girl's interview today? For anyone who didn't, here's a link. Both Nat and Abbey are still buzzing, they're both really excited for the tour.

http://www.itv.com/thismorning/showbiz/strictly-come-dancing-tour-abbey-clancy

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love Natalie, Abbey's just too desperate to be liked i think...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think both girls came across well. Really nice interview, neither girl came across as desperate, just both really excited to start the tour.

I'm not getting into another debate about Abbey v Natalie, had enough of that in 2013.
  • Options
    EnglishspinnerEnglishspinner Posts: 6,132
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the link, Julie. Though Natalie seems to be overthinking this somewhat :D, Girls on Tour looks to be a hoot!
  • Options
    edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think both girls came across well. Really nice interview, neither girl came across as desperate, just both really excited to start the tour.

I'm not getting into another debate about Abbey v Natalie, had enough of that in 2013.

Well said Julie :):):kitty:.
  • Options
    Twinkle toes noTwinkle toes no Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the link, Julie. Though Natalie seems to be overthinking this somewhat :D, Girls on Tour looks to be a hoot!

Really??
  • Options
    EnglishspinnerEnglishspinner Posts: 6,132
    Forum Member
    Really??

Riley??
  • Options
    La RhumbaLa Rhumba Posts: 11,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was a lovely interview, saw it live yesterday.

Nice that Christine was there to ask some decent questions about Strictly, as we all know Pip and Holly watch X Factor.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    La Rhumba wrote: »
    It was a lovely interview, saw it live yesterday.

Nice that Christine was there to ask some decent questions about Strictly, as we all know Pip and Holly watch X Factor.

I agree, Christine did take a genuine interest in Nat and Abbey, all had something in common with SCD and it showed. It was a nice girly chat, didn't really need Pip there tbh ;-)

I'm liking Christine on This Morning, Schofield simpering after Holly gets on my nerves.
  • Options
    SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sylvia wrote: »
    I agree.

Now there's a surprise 'rolls eyes'.

This thread, unfortunately, looks to be heading towards another b*tch fest. Shame, it was meant to be a positive one :(
  • Options
    Wrenny-24Wrenny-24 Posts: 9,373
    Forum Member

This thread, unfortunately, looks to be heading towards another b*tch fest. Shame, it was meant to be a positive one :(

I agree Julie, it's a sad fact! :( Thanks for starting it though! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wrenny-24 wrote: »
    I agree Julie, it's a sad fact! :( Thanks for starting it though! :)

Very sad Wrenny :(

Glad some people appreciate it though, cheers for that ;-);-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very sad Wrenny :(

Glad some people appreciate it though, cheers for that ;-);-)

Thank you for starting this thread :). It was a lovely interview and I am really excited for the tour :D:D and so were the girls :D:)
  • Options
    Wrenny-24Wrenny-24 Posts: 9,373
    Forum Member
    edy10 wrote: »
    Thank you for starting this thread :). It was a lovely interview and I am really excited for the tour :D:D and so were the girls :D:)

Are you going to the tour edy? I've just broken down and got tickets for Birmingham! Can't wait! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wrenny-24 wrote: »
    Are you going to the tour edy? I've just broken down and got tickets for Birmingham! Can't wait! :D

No :(. I wished, I could though.

Have fun :D:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    edy10 wrote: »

Cheers Edy ;-);-)
  • Options
    bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Natalie is not over thinking at all. She is a very naturally articulare person with excellent language skills. When did being able to articulate become a negative trait? I thought Abbey came across well too.

Like someone said SCD is over. At the time people got into heated debates, but thinking back some of it was very silly really. Heard Susanna on radio 2 in the car on the way home from work. I was never a fan of hers, but she did come across as extremely nice. I loved what she said about Natalie. She was really shocked that Natalie and Artem didnt win, but she was also very complementary about Abbey and her partner.
  • Options
    Miriam_RMiriam_R Posts: 4,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice to see girls again, and good that the tour will have both of them on it as I wasn't sure if Nat would be on it (maybe due to acting ventures). I thought they both expressed themseleves well in the way that each do. And really liked the BBC One show performance (as short as it was, and very nice to see Natalie Lowe back).
  • Options
    postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I have to say, the thread began nicely but your post brought it right back into the b*tchfest.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    postit wrote: »
    I have to say, the thread began nicely but your post brought it right back into the b*tchfest.

Your opinion, to which you are perfectly entitled. Like you said, the thread began nicely, then people started b*tching about past contestants - so how you can say I started it is a bit confusing :confused:

Not going to argue with you, or anyone else on here sick of all that tbh - so pick a fight with someone else :);-)
  • Options
    La RhumbaLa Rhumba Posts: 11,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Miriam_R wrote: »
    Nice to see girls again, and good that the tour will have both of them on it as I wasn't sure if Nat would be on it (maybe due to acting ventures).

I think this must be the first Tour where the top 3 Finalists have taken part for years. Usually there's someone missing. Shame for Sophie that Brendan doesn't do the Tour.
  • Options
    MonksealMonkseal Posts: 12,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Series 8 and 9 tours had all of the finalists in them as well. I think it's great that they've managed to get most of the finalists in the show's history to do the tour at some point or other. The only omission I'm really surprised by is Lisa's, given her enthusiasm for it. Maybe Capital won't give her the time off.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Your opinion, to which you are perfectly entitled. Like you said, the thread began nicely, then people started b*tching about past contestants - so how you can say I started it is a bit confusing :confused:

Not going to argue with you, or anyone else on here sick of all that tbh - so pick a fight with someone else :);-)

Noone was bitching about past contestants, they were saying how they thought they came across.:confused:
  • Options
    SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    postit wrote: »

Exactly.
  • Options
    Twinkle toes noTwinkle toes no Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Noone was bitching about past contestants, they were saying how they thought they came across.:confused:

Quite. Some people can dish it out but not take it back lol x