Mark deciding on who he likes based on crowd reaction

Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
Forum Member
✭✭✭
he was basically saying that if Zoe gets a good reaction from the crowd then he'll feel he will like her a lot more .

he's such a weasel , and he actually thinks this is a good way to behave

Comments

• VerenceVerence Posts: 104,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    All of them do that but apparently only Mark is daft enough to come out and say it
  • purpleskypurplesky Posts: 1,435
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At least he is honest. Others will probably do the same, but won't shout about it.
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,643
    Forum Member
    I just wish the other HMs, particularly Christopher, would notice this about him.
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    surely he trusts St Matthew and his extraordinary powers of perception more than a few giggly morons in the eviction crowd? :cool:
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,643
    Forum Member
    Pitman wrote: »
    surely he trusts St Matthew and his extraordinary powers of perception more than a few giggly morons in the eviction crowd? :cool:
    Yes, because, as we all know, Matthew is always in the right, always in the right ... ad infinitum.
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    he was basically saying that if Zoe gets a good reaction from the crowd then he'll feel he will like her a lot more .

Slimy creep.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's a good point. That's not the action of somebody being their true self.
    That's the action of somebody behaving in a manner which they think the viewer would like them to see them behave.
  • LMAOLMAO Posts: 3,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's a good point. That's not the action of somebody being their true self.
    That's the action of somebody behaving in a manner which they think the viewer would like them to see them behave.

Which is Mark 100% (hehe couldn`t resist that one)

If BB was really evil they would show different HMs on the giant screen to the name that Emma is saying & the resulting chaos would really have the HMs confused hehe :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lulu g wrote: »
    Yes, because, as we all know, Matthew is always in the right, always in the right ... ad infinitum.

LOL Helen wasn't that far wrong about him in actual fact was she.
  • K139K139 Posts: 1,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Won't he be keeping his distance from himself now after the "Get Mark out" chant :D
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    purplesky wrote: »
    At least he is honest. Others will probably do the same, but won't shout about it.

Idiotic more like;-)
  • PepperPlantPepperPlant Posts: 197
    Forum Member
    I think he could have meant that if she is 'playing a game' then the public will have seen it, so that could be used as a gauge as to whether she is genuine or not.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he could have meant that if she is 'playing a game' then the public will have seen it, so that could be used as a gauge as to whether she is genuine or not.

When housemates talk about other housemates 'playing a game', what do they think the viewer would see that they wouldn't see themselves?
    What does 'playing a game' actually look like?
    Couldn't any of them be playing a game in their own ways? What is this 'game' that they in there speak of?

It's as though housemates think that others might be playing this imaginary 'game' where they have control over everything and they have a blueprint of a plan laid out in front of them in the diary room, like it's a war room with counters on it representing the other housemates and graphs of stats pinned up on the diary room wall.

If somebody is 'playing a game' as they say, then the only game I can think of is somebody pretending to be somebody they're not. In which case Mark would be a prime candidate.
  • hihopeshihopes Posts: 719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deleted
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OP, I refuse to believe that our innocent, naive, media-unaware Mark, who has only appeared on X-Factor and Ship-Wrecked prior to big brother, would be capable of such a thing!
  • rachael7rachael7 Posts: 1,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LMAO wrote: »
    Which is Mark 100% (hehe couldn`t resist that one)

If BB was really evil they would show different HMs on the giant screen to the name that Emma is saying & the resulting chaos would really have the HMs confused hehe :D

What a brilliant idea, if only they would :D

Seeing as "we have the power" maybe you should suggest it to the wonderful producers. ;-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    He's as transparent as glass sat in a puddle, he could have been a winner, but he really is slipping lots imo
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    All of them do that but apparently only Mark is daft enough to come out and say it

That'll be why Kimberly was up Helen's arse and shagged Stephen?

Wrong tactics evidently.
  • Voice of ReasonVoice of Reason Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    K139 wrote: »
    Won't he be keeping his distance from himself now after the "Get Mark out" chant :D

That was edited out of the highlights, therefore it didn't happen.
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    awww ! it's all good now - mark has heard the crowd give zoe their approval , so now he can go ahead and be her friend in a genuine and sincere way as only mark can , he'll love her bones and she'll be "one of me bezt mates in 'ere!"
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Exactly.

It's amazing he can hang on Matthew's every word rather than use his own judgement to decide what he thinks of other people.

I would love him to be evicted, but there's no way he won't go before the final.
  • white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    awww ! it's all good now - mark has heard the crowd give zoe their approval , so now he can go ahead and be her friend in a genuine and sincere way as only mark can , he'll love her bones and she'll be "one of me bezt mates in 'ere!"

:D:D:D Exactly what he's done. Nauseating and phoney chap.
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member

Maybe the crowd love game players :cool: Though I think you're right but there's even more to it. He is saying to the public that he trusts their judgement ;-) Anyone would think he was the Machiavellian Psychology graduate.

What I don't get is why Steven was so loved but booed and ridiculed mercilessly by the crowd and Ash is praised for turning it around but when he was booed the crowd were ***** according to Helen. Pav on the other hand should have gone apparently because of the response he got.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jimjohnson wrote: »
    OP, I refuse to believe that our innocent, naive, media-unaware Mark, who has only appeared on X-Factor and Ship-Wrecked prior to big brother, would be capable of such a thing!

:D:D:D
  • earlofbedlamearlofbedlam Posts: 335
    Forum Member

Plonker. He hasn't got a sincere bone in his body. He is another ME ME ME like Steven was. (It feels good putting Steven in the past tense)