Options

Judges comments: your predictions

tiggosaurustiggosaurus Posts: 3,653
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just for a bit of fun really, not intending to start a 'conspiracy theory': do you think you know the what some of the the judges comments will be on Saturday? ;)

Louis will have the knives out for SD again (:rolleyes:) but will probably drop the "you're nice people" line. No matter how well they sing he'll tell them they are only good at cheesy/kiddy pop, they're not good vocalists and they don't deserve to be in the competition. Mark my words!

He'll be a little bit kinder to Leon but again will slate the vocals, probably by bigging up his own acts. :yawn:

No doubt he'll annoy me on the night, but at least he'll sway some people to vote the other way if he gets too personal. (We could call it the 'setting fire to kittens / kicking puppies' effect). :p

It will be interesting to see which way the comments go for Hope. Bet nobody except Danni mentions their vocals! I could just imagine Simon admitting he chose the wrong song and it's been a difficult week for them - one last desperate attempt to get them the sympathy vote?

Thinking about this topic has made me wish they'd just switch to the public vote and stop the nonsensical in-fighting, especially as they're getting too personal and knocking the confidence of each other's acts (as Brian Friedman hinted at on This Morning earlier).