Only Top 7 on XF Tour this year

Queen MaeveQueen Maeve Posts: 22,113
Forum Member
✭✭✭
according to

@TheXFactor

The Final 7 Acts will hit the road on The #XFactor 2013 Live Tour... and here's how you can get tickets: bit.ly/YJBuCu

Makes Sundays decison clear, they wanted Rylan.

Comments

• LunarLegendLunarLegend Posts: 3,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Less acts but the acts will probably sing more songs, I think this is a good idea.
  • HMOHMO Posts: 42,217
    Forum Member
    Bearing in mind they cancelled The Voice's and BGT's live tour this year because of low ticket sales, you never know, that may happen with XF.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 278
    Forum Member
    Better Rylan on tour than Kye.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    Was hoping they might put Lucy on the tour, she's popular as when the voting happened she was getting through.

Though of course we can't risk going to the tour because looking at Maloney directly in the eyes puts you at risk of instantaneous death.
  • hannahhannah Posts: 13,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im over the moon because the reason why I booked tickets was because I wanted to District 3 so Im so happy they will be on the tour.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 216
    Forum Member
    ella the only girl on tour
  • XFactorFanatic1XFactorFanatic1 Posts: 1,784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I won't be going so this is irrelevant to me. Shame really, because this will be the first tour I'm missing since Leona's year.

Melanie, Jade, MK1 all not on the tour. Ridic. Atleast we know for definite that Rylan will be out on Sunday. Probably why they've kept Chris in, the scousers always buy tickets. It's been a sell out every year with the likes of Rebecca, Craig and Marcus. I know scousers aren't keen on him but there still will be a lot buying.
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    unlove me wrote: »
    ella the only girl on tour

:eek: she can sing "only girl in the world":D:D;)
  • EdgarKEdgarK Posts: 1,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I won't be going so this is irrelevant to me. Shame really, because this will be the first tour I'm missing since Leona's year.

Melanie, Jade, MK1 all not on the tour. Ridic. Atleast we know for definite that Rylan will be out on Sunday. Probably why they've kept Chris in, the scousers always buy tickets. It's been a sell out every year with the likes of Rebecca, Craig and Marcus. I know scousers aren't keen on him but there still will be a lot buying.

Hardly a foregone conclusion.TeamRylan may not be quite finished yet :)
    Forum Member
    abrightyz wrote: »
    :eek: she can sing "only girl in the world":D:D;)

lol is she the first girl to be the only girl on the tour ?:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thought Lucy would be on the tour but never mind!
  • valeziovalezio Posts: 1,259
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh well good reason to not bother going and yes it does make last weeks decision clearer - welcome to the comedy factor! Shame though although from what I'm hearing Kye will be too busy anyway.......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sadly there's just nothing right or fair about this years Fix Factor :-(.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hassaan13 wrote: »
    Bearing in mind they cancelled The Voice's and BGT's live tour this year because of low ticket sales, you never know, that may happen with XF.

That would not surprise me at all - a lot of people hate the show now and won't want to waste money - me included.
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brilliant news. I prefer when few of them go on it because it gives them chance to sing more each rather than having to spread it out between them all.

Seeing Rylan live >>>
  • HMOHMO Posts: 42,217
    Forum Member
    unlove me wrote: »
    lol is she the first girl to be the only girl on the tour ?:confused:

I think Leona was the only girl?

Stacey wasn't as Lucie was there aswell.
  • EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    Lucy's not on tour?... :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wow Ella is gonna have a brill few months being the only girl isn't she
    Forum Member
    Hassaan13 wrote: »
    I think Leona was the only girl?

Stacey wasn't as Lucie was there aswell.

i reckon ella will win it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rylan will sell more tour tickets than Kye- i know i will be looking into buying some tickets now i know for sure rylan will be there :)
  • EdgarKEdgarK Posts: 1,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is gonna be like the worst tour in the history of the world :yawn:
  • CelticMythCelticMyth Posts: 3,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suspect sales will be extremely low.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    Would have loved to have seen Kye but there's still James to look forward to
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they are all tweeting about making tour now