Options

Hollyoaks, Patrick abuse Sienna when she was younger?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
Forum Member
Just wondering. Some of the things that have been insinuated especially when they were held hostage.

Comments

• Options
    fairyfruitcakefairyfruitcake Posts: 1,475
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think so too - there's definitely something there - it all fits with Sienna's desire for a family and a child
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I keep getting that vibe from certain scenes. It would certainly explain some things.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is still abusing her, mentally.

I wouldn't be surprised if he has done the same, physically, in the past.
  • Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think so, there is subtle signs something has gone on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is still abusing her, mentally.

I wouldn't be surprised if he has done the same, physically, in the past.

I think its all been mentally, its so subtle and go unnoticed by a lot of people, he's a smart man so I think he wouldn't go too obvious.
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he did, there was a scene when Anna held them hostage which I think it was hinted that he did.
  • Options
    O-JO-J Posts: 18,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    I think he did, there was a scene when Anna held them hostage which I think it was hinted that he did.

Priscilla, Welcome back! feels so long, I take it you'v been on holiday? :)
  • Options
    EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes I think so! and sexually too
  • Options
    Forum Member
    yes I think so! and sexually too

Possibly, mother found out or suspected and he did to her what Sienna did to Nancy and she ended up doubting her own sanity and judgement etc
    Didn't want to spoil it yesterday for those that don't watch E4, but as is being shown on C4 today all of Sinenna's talk of "when it was just me and dad" and now Sienna is trying to substitute that with Darren and Patrick also has his substitute a young brunette who he has a strong hold over etc.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah after getting angry at Maxine's singing it seemed liked Patrick was going to get violent but then stopped only because he realised he was in public etc
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    I haven't watched Oaks for a while
    What has been going on between Sienna and Patrick that insinuates abuse?
  • Options
    strictmachinestrictmachine Posts: 3,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was that scene where Sienna was talking to Dodger about keeping upsetting things in a box in your head and not letting them out and then she looked at Patrick. My gut feeling is that there was some kind of physical/sexual abuse.

"Possibly, mother found out or suspected and he did to her what Sienna did to Nancy and she ended up doubting her own sanity and judgement etc
    Didn't want to spoil it yesterday for those that don't watch E4, but as is being shown on C4 today all of Sinenna's talk of "when it was just me and dad" and now Sienna is trying to substitute that with Darren and Patrick also has his substitute a young brunette who he has a strong hold over etc." I agree with all of this moejoe.
  • Options
    ParoFlameParoFlame Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think the writers have decided yet.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I haven't watched Oaks for a while
    What has been going on between Sienna and Patrick that insinuates abuse?

I don't watch every episode, but strongest indication was when Anna tried to kill Patrick and the whole gas thing there was suggestions of a secret that Sienna was protecting . After that its just been small reading in between the lines , the way they interact, and just imagining how a character like Patrick would "look after" a young Sienna. I think like ParoFlame has said the writers are probably undecided so leaving abuse a possibility without going to much into it that they can't just walk away from it.
  • Options
    TheJ693TheJ693 Posts: 919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, it looks like it's heading down that way. I'm also gonna take a wild guess and say that Anna thought she was crazy when she walked in on the two doing it. And Patrick manipulated her.

It will be interesting to see where this goes though.
  • Options
    ameewameew Posts: 2,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think there was definite abuse taking place ,HO has handled it very well.It's been quite subtle,with enough hints to keep the viewers intriuged.Sienna's obviously fearful of Patrick, but loves him and has an unhealthy attachment to him.Victims of abuse often feel quite conflicting emotions towards their abuser.
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he is just a massive control freak and has to have things done his way or not at all