Options

Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson 'lovers again

2»

Comments

• Options
    Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    I think it would be great if they re-married. I think Fergie has grown up a lot and learnt a lot over the last twenty or so years. Andrew is no longer in the Military so they do not have to cope with the Long months of Separation she had to deal with when they were newly married. It apears that they live "as man and wife" already so I do not know if it is really necessary for them to be married and have to deal with the Problems of Royalty etc. Obviously, there must be something between them as they are still a "couple" after all These years!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I just want them to have a fairy tale ending.

Fergie only started the divorce because Dianna egged her on & said 'i will if you do' and then didn't (for a while any way).

WHAT? It is amazing how history is whitewashed over the years. Fergie had numerous affairs and we all know that the Royals can behave like this but their wives cannot. No matter how many Mistresses the Royals have, not once have they tolerated their wives doing the same Thing!!! I do not think Diana had anything to do with the breakdown of Fergie's marriage. The Facts are that Fergie did not know how to behave and upset a lot of important People. I think she has matured a lot and as Long as she does not have to "Play the Princess" I would like to see her remarried to Andrew.
  • Options
    user986user986 Posts: 138
    Forum Member
    Please! She is a vile woman who tried to make money using him and he still wants her? He'd better lock up his mum's jewels or they'll be gone by the end of their second honeymoon.
  • Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    skp20040 wrote: »
    They have lived under the same roof for years I don't think that was for appearances, divorced parents don't need to pretend to be lovers for their kids engagement.
    Royalty operate based upon a different set of social rules to commoners.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    Totally agree with BIB, think they were forced to divorce as she was such an embarrassment ...... personally believe they have been back together for years and forced to keep it under wraps.... just wondering why it is considered acceptable to announce it now :confused:

Quite agree, the divorce was just to satisfy the `Royal Protocol`
  • Options
    mr mugglesmr muggles Posts: 4,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DariaM wrote: »
    Gross Thought....they must be close to retirement age by now.

Perhaps fate would be kinder on both if they put their heads down, and started to look for paid employment, rather than leach off the taxpayer.

Here-here!;)
  • Options
    brumiladbrumilad Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DariaM wrote: »
    Perhaps fate would be kinder on both if they put their heads down, and started to look for paid employment, rather than leach off the taxpayer.
    Isn't that what Fergie has been doing for the past 15 years?

I don't get where people think the tax payer are still paying Fergie's wages and her debts are some national debt.
  • Options
    lemonbunlemonbun Posts: 5,371
    Forum Member
    They're both 53

Personally if they are back together then good luck to them both. I liked the fact they remained close friends after they divorced and there was no animosity between them

They really have been living together for years.
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know if they are back together or not... But if they are and want to make another go of it..why not...life is way to short and we should take any happiness we can find...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I watched the interview they did when they got engaged on YouTube recently. They had a LOT of chemistry.
  • Options
    Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 9,021
    Forum Member
    BigBroRand wrote: »
    I watched the interview they did when they got engaged on YouTube recently. They had a LOT of chemistry.

Just watched it myself. Absolutely agree, masses of chemistry which they clearly still have. It's rare, so they are lucky. I wish them well.
  • Options
    Jennell_SierakoJennell_Sierako Posts: 407
    Forum Member
    I was under the impression that Royals always lived in separate parts of large houses, even when married. I remember my next door neighbor telling that years ago someone broke into the Queens bedroom in Buck House and The Duke didn't know anything about it as he was in a separate wing. So them staying in different parts of the same house was, for Royals, a bit odd.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    BigBroRand wrote: »

I always thought it was such a breath of fresh air.. compared with the stiffy false Charles (whatever in love means) and Diana one
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    Totally agree with BIB, think they were forced to divorce as she was such an embarrassment ...... personally believe they have been back together for years and forced to keep it under wraps.... just wondering why it is considered acceptable to announce it now :confused:

I know someone who comes into regular contact with Andrew through work and he is convinced the split was rather short term and they've been an item again for a long time
  • Options
    katmobilekatmobile Posts: 10,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I know someone who comes into regular contact with Andrew through work and he is convinced the split was rather short term and they've been an item again for a long time

I think it is telling that all of the divorced royals re-married except for Andrew - she's wasn't classy at the time of the first marriage at times but he that doesn't bother him then who are we to judge? Other people's marriages are best understood by the people involved in them.
  • Options
    Winchester LadyWinchester Lady Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm anti the monarchy system but I've always remembered that engagement interview which seemed so genuine. And I had some contact with Sarah once in connection with a charity and she was always charming and extremely intelligent, not at all as portrayed in the press. Obviously Prince P is an obstacle so I don't expect them to remarry until he is off the scene but good luck to them in the future.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I was under the impression that Royals always lived in separate parts of large houses, even when married. I remember my next door neighbor telling that years ago someone broke into the Queens bedroom in Buck House and The Duke didn't know anything about it as he was in a separate wing. So them staying in different parts of the same house was, for Royals, a bit odd.

Ah, that is probably why Kate and Wills Need a 22 room "Apartment" in Kensington Palace and a Holiday mansion in Sandringham!!!!!!! Hilarious how the Palace Keep telling us "Kate and Wills are just like the rest of us" and Kate even wears five hundred Pound wellies and Dresses costing thousands of Pounds more than ONCE!!!! Amazing eh?? The Dail Mail calls is "Re-cycling"!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm anti the monarchy system but I've always remembered that engagement interview which seemed so genuine. And I had some contact with Sarah once in connection with a charity and she was always charming and extremely intelligent, not at all as portrayed in the press. Obviously Prince P is an obstacle so I don't expect them to remarry until he is off the scene but good luck to them in the future.

I heard thru friends in the British Military that Fergie came out to Berlin and was wonderful. Obviously, she must have been desperately unhappy to have affairs and walk away from everything that being involved in the Royal Family gives you. Social Status, Money and power.

There had to be more to it than just Separation from Andrew due to his Military career. I always though, perhaps I am wrong, that Fergie hung on to her "bestest friend" Andrew for Commercial reasons!! Lets be honest would anybody really buy one of her children's books or self-help books if she was not associated to the Royals?????????

Wish she would stop prattling on about her lack of "self esteem" Ridiculous, she has tons of it!!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »

I have heard thru Military Connections that Andrew is an awful bore and very arrogant. He was disliked and called The Great I Am!!!!
  • Options
    Swanandduck2Swanandduck2 Posts: 5,502
    Forum Member
    Andrew was a real playboy before he met Sarah Ferguson. But after they divorced there never seemed to be any serious women in his life. I think that makes it pretty obvious that he and Sarah never really separated. They were just pushed into it to get her out of the public eye.
  • Options
    gregsanisongregsanison Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Prince Andrew is friends with a pedophile millionaire and Andrew was photographed canoodling with one of them. Surely Fergie would not want that dirty thing back and near her children?

I like Fergie. She is an excellent modern mother and she was distraught when her beloved mum was horrifically killed in a terrible car crash.

She had a terrible press but seems to be back in favour. I hope so
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    They always have been. They had to be seen to divorce due the whole John Bryan toe-sucking debacle, but secretly they have never been apart...