Options

Wheres Baby Cowell?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
Forum Member
This chick seems to have been pregnant for ages, I thought the fruit of his loins might have been here by now, or maybe he/she has and I missed it

Comments

• Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Depends when she used the Turkey baster I suppose ;-)
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It does seem like the longest pregnancy in history!!

Then again, this is Cowell's child. Supposedly. :D
  • Options
    Haggis&ChipsHaggis&Chips Posts: 643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Depends when she used the Turkey baster I suppose ;-)

:D:D:D:D:D:D

What worries me is the prospect of all the photo opps looming large on the horizon. With a constant stream of Sexy Simon and his luuuurve interest sprawled over the sand currently dominating the Sidebar of Shame, can you just imagine the potential interest in Cowell jnr? Frightening.

The other thing that astonishes me is that despite all the evidence to the contrary, many people are still determined to see the 'look of love' in Si's eyes. Please.
  • Options
    PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What worries me is the prospect of all the photo opps looming large on the horizon. With a constant stream of Sexy Simon and his luuuurve interest sprawled over the sand currently dominating the Sidebar of Shame, can you just imagine the potential interest in Cowell jnr? Frightening.

I know. Although to me, the 'look of love' in his eyes seems to be more aimed at the cameras and the attention he's getting rather than at her... whilst she clings on like a groupie. :p:blush:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 77
    Forum Member

The other thing that astonishes me is that despite all the evidence to the contrary, many people are still determined to see the 'look of love' in Si's eyes. Please.

Hmmm. I think that relationship is definitely lilac....
  • Options
    somerset foxsomerset fox Posts: 728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Seed of Simon can't spring forth from the Womb of Plenty until the cathederal being built in honour of the second coming has been completed and the rights to it's birth sold to the highest bidder!
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oi, you'll have the charge of the light brigade tagteam coming over from the Closet Gay threads telling you off for daring to suggest such a thing... ;-)
  • Options
    Millie MuppetMillie Muppet Posts: 6,853
    Forum Member
    ... Sidebar of Shame..

:D

Not heard that one before but I so know what you're talking about!

Plus your username is making me hungry. And homesick. :D:p
  • Options
    DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:o how very dare you :D

Here is the loved up couple in Barbados, so she hasn't had it yet.
    Some rather posed looking pics of them on a sunbed also on that site. And one of him holding someone else's baby like a sack of spuds , definately done for the camera ;)

http://www.justjared.com/2013/12/26/simon-cowell-shirtless-beach-stroll-with-pregnant-girlfriend-lauren-silverman/
  • Options
    BungitinBungitin Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    Being groomed for the next BGT. (Baby's Got Talent).

Perhaps a birth on tv seeing how far she can pop it.
  • Options
    Haggis&ChipsHaggis&Chips Posts: 643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Seed of Simon can't spring forth from the Womb of Plenty until the cathederal being built in honour of the second coming has been completed and the rights to it's birth sold to the highest bidder!

The question I'd love answered is how the Seed of Simon actually reached the Womb of Plenty in the first place?! And how did control-freak Cowell manage to get 'trapped' in a situation he clearly hadn't planned for?
    :D

Not heard that one before but I so know what you're talking about!

Plus your username is making me hungry. And homesick. :D:p

:) I love Haggis too - hence the username!
  • Options
    BungitinBungitin Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
  • Options
    RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He always looks so awkward around her, like they just met!?
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Sloopy wrote: »
    It does seem like the longest pregnancy in history!!

Then again, this is Cowell's child. Supposedly. :D

No that honour goes to Kim Kardashian who was pregnant for at least 18 months....
  • Options
    CrazyLoopCrazyLoop Posts: 31,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think she's due in January/Feb isn't she :confused:
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He always looks so awkward around her, like they just met!?

Don't you know they are supposed to be in love and blissfully happy;-)
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 54,990
    Forum Member
    Louise Walsh & Simon are choosing the baby as we speak from a final selection of 20, the chosen one will fired from a cannon into the Womb of Plenty. From where the child will emerge from behind swirling smoke into a blaze of lights and burst into song.
  • Options
    Keren-HappuchKeren-Happuch Posts: 2,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No that honour goes to Kim Kardashian who was pregnant for at least 18 months....

Haha you're right, it really did feel like she'd been pregnant forever. And the baby was allegedly premature as well...:o