Options

Poor attempt at an olive branch from Jasmine

HosaiHosai Posts: 1,019
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Either Jasmine is bad at making up with people, or she intentionally wanted Jim to look bad at the end. Rather than trying to make up with him I got the sense she was just trying to wind him up further.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I suspect Jasmine has a crush on Jim Davidson, either that or she doesn't. One of the two, mark my words!
  • Options
    docmandocman Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    I think Louisa and Jasmine are going out of ther way to provoke Jim.
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hosai wrote: »
    Either Jasmine is bad at making up with people, or she intentionally wanted Jim to look bad at the end. Rather than trying to make up with him I got the sense she was just trying to wind him up further.

I must have missed the olive branch. How big was it?
  • Options
    ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No olive branch, her ego is that big she cannot handle that Jim cannot stand her and knows exactly what she's about. She wants him to lose it, and so far he's not rising to her bait.
    Pretending to try and talk to him to wind him up and he got up and left, good on him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's vile.
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    She really is awful. I have thought this from the start but had slight admiration for her ballsy, don't give an f attitude....then she cried about Lee, that was pathetic and I lost any respect for her.
  • Options
    Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    I got the impression she felt uncomfortable/agitated and wanted to clear the air, either through conflict or a heart-to-heart. I doubt she much cared which when she first put her coat on cos she was drunk.

But once out there, she seemed quite needy/insecure when she spoke to him. I think she's intimidated by him. She irritates him and I think it bothered her, certainly in that moment.
  • Options
    Damien.Damien. Posts: 18,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was no olive branch imo, she just felt like going out and winding him up under the guise of trying to be apologetic. She's a troll, just looks for a reaction.
  • Options
    HosaiHosai Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Damien. wrote: »
    That was no olive branch imo, she just felt like going out and winding him up under the guise of trying to be apologetic. She's a troll, just looks for a reaction.

Yeah that's how I saw it too. The supposed reconciliation just didn't ring true.
    She kept saying "babe it's okay, its okay, its okay" "Don't be mad at us please babe" in this sickly sweet voice like she was comforting a baby! Then the comparing his snoring to them giggling. Then "You don't want to speak to me at all?" and Jim goes "I don't mind speaking to you...but don't...you know" then Jasmine says "Don't talk to you?...is that what your trying to say?" Which he obviously wasn't trying to say so he gets up and leaves and then she promptly laughs and says "What an asshole" to the garden.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find her unpleasant. Extremely calculating.
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was trying to wind him up. Rather nasty really.

I don't believe she is so oblivious to other people's feelings that she couldn't recognise when to leave him alone.
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,549
    Forum Member
    docman wrote: »

Those 2 really are a nasty pair and imo egged on by Linda.
  • Options
    HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    sutie wrote: »
    I must have missed the olive branch. How big was it?
    Don't think Olive is in the house.

It must be a different branch.
  • Options
    Cracker_CakeCracker_Cake Posts: 1,478
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jim was correct to walk away from her and gesture 'wind up' which was clearly what she was attempting to do to him.
  • Options
    SuesSues Posts: 1,475
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Jasmine has grown out of the playground. She strikes me as the bully cheerleader who has used her good looks all through her life to get what she wants. If any unfortunate person doesn't get her she certainly won't take the time or effort to be a friend unless of course they are in the clique. Jim doesn't like her and cannot stand her noisy,rude personality and so she wants to humiliate him as a punishment. Louisa is just a hanger on who likes to be with the popular 'beautiful people'.
  • Options
    kimindexkimindex Posts: 68,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From what she said in the diary room (and has been said by others), there may be another side to the story. That Jim's attitude to women comes out when drinking and she was provoked by that.

And Jim has a pretty long history of wind-ups and provocation (which doesn't make either him or her right - just that he's not so innocent as some are keen to believe, for god knows what reason - could be his well-known attitudes chime with theirs).
  • Options
    Brutal TruthBrutal Truth Posts: 559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder how long it will be before Jim goes completely mental at Jasmine. Jasmine knows she gets under Jims skin and is now taking every opportunity to goad him into a fight.
  • Options
    sammyvansammyvan Posts: 898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kimindex wrote: »
    From what she said in the diary room (and has been said by others), there may be another side to the story. That Jim's attitude to women comes out when drinking and she was provoked by that.

And Jim has a pretty long history of wind-ups and provocation (which doesn't make either him or her right - just that he's not so innocent as some are keen to believe, for god knows what reason - could be his well-known attitudes chime with theirs).

Pretty sure that if Jim HAD done/said anything to her [ or in fact any of the women in the house ] CH5 would have shown it as soon as they could. Therefore, IMO, Jasmine is either being her nasty self or following Linda.
    Every time one of the women have 'had a go' at Jim, he has done the sensible thing and walked away, refusing to rise to the bait. Well done Jim.
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Having just caught up with last night's show, I agree with you.

I've noticed that they try and make the men dig their own graves.
  • Options
    SeveneyesSeveneyes Posts: 12,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was it better than Jims attempt?
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jim wanting a quiet night in the BB house is the problem, he's obviously not watched the programme before. HMs are always going to talk, giggle, open and close drawers, and go to bed at different times. He should have brought some ear plugs in with him,
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    JVS wrote: »
    Jim wanting a quiet night in the BB house is the problem, he's obviously not watched the programme before. HMs are always going to talk, giggle, open and close drawers, and go to bed at different times. He should have brought some ear plugs in with him,

He could prob cope with that, but those 2 seem to be totaly obsessed with getting under the covers, giggling and falling about like two 9 year olds at a sleepover>:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 127
    Forum Member

^

They came across to me as trying to provoke him in the bedroom and then Jasmine tried to wind it up even more by following him outside.
    Between them and Linda, I would say they are trying their hardest to get him to explode.
  • Options
    diesels hummindiesels hummin Posts: 7,589
    Forum Member
    She was just looking to provoke world war 6.
  • Options
    CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it was a deliberate wind up rather than anything else.

It would have been obvious to a blind man that he wanted away from the noise in the bedroom so why she felt she had to follow him if not to piss him off?