Jeremy Kyle New Series

Comments

• BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG Maury is awesome i love how they have DNA tests and the guy says "dat babeh aint mine its mexican"...*Shot of baby NOT looking Mexican* "DNA test says you ARE the father"

LOL

Maury is what JK probably should be lol

I like Maury and Jerry Springer because there's no pretense with them, they know who watches their show and WHY they watch it. With Jeremy Kyle, you get this smug I'm-only-being-honest-and-I'll-pretend-to-help-you-while-I-actually-mock-your-problems-and-get-paid-for-it personality, he's quite a leech.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is it "disgusting" for a 8 month pregnant woman to sex?

:confused:
  • xNATILLYxxNATILLYx Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    wierd this, the weed smoking woman who was on this morning has also been on before , only last time she played the part of a "baddie" she had damaged a childs grave as i remember . No mention was made of it this time though . so bizarre maybe they think the viewer is to thick to notice

I remember that episode , despite how upsetting it was about the grave it was one of the best eps ever. I loved chav drama.

If it is the same person i applaud your brilliant memory , i wouldn't have recalled that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It isn't.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Justabloke wrote: »
    It isn't.

I had to laugh at the guy claiming "the baby could have been born blind" well he sucks at biology the penis in NO WAY can make the baby go blind
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poolio wrote: »
    I chuckled this morning when Graham AKA 'The Genius' was referred to as a 'Miracle Worker' :D

As in "it's a miracle that he's working as a therapist".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DarthFader wrote: »

The creepiest thing I find is when he says "I like you" I can almost imagine a Hanibal style sound effect after. Eeew

It's actually quite chilling when he says that, you're right. And he says it like it's the highest compliment anyone could possibly receive!

I tuned in for the first time in a while today and still there is nothing but repeat guests - the main reason I no longer watch in the first place. The way Jeremy talks to people is worse than ever, including his own staff, studio audience, and viewers. I can't believe the show is still going but no doubt they want to reach the big 10 years on air. Can you imagine how much worse Jeremy's ego will get when that happens?

Oh, one more thing. When did he start calling the show "The Kyle Show" exclusively? Drives me round the bend the way he says it, like it gives his grubby little arena more gravitas!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had to laugh at the guy claiming "the baby could have been born blind" well he sucks at biology the penis in NO WAY can make the baby go blind

I just sit in dismay wondering how anyone can have such low levels of intelligence as the bulk of JK guests. Or maybe I shouldn't be so surprised when most of them look scarily inbred.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just sit in dismay wondering how anyone can have such low levels of intelligence as the bulk of JK guests. Or maybe I shouldn't be so surprised when most of them look scarily inbred.

I mean its not disgusting to have sex at 8 months pregnant i despair why everyone was "ew sex at 8 months"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I mean its not disgusting to have sex at 8 months pregnant i despair why everyone was "ew sex at 8 months"

My comment was regarding how anyone could be such an idiot to think the baby would be born blind.

I agree with you and others in this thread that there's nothing disgusting about having sex when 8 months pregnant. Jeremy Kyle is just a sexist pig who appears to be from 1800.
  • poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Was she having sex with someone else not her partner ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    poppy10 wrote: »
    Was she having sex with someone else not her partner ?

Even so its still not disgusting plenty of pregnant women have sex right up to their due date
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even so its still not disgusting plenty of pregnant women have sex right up to their due date

This.

The only part about it I would find gross is going on national TV and telling everyone. But I feel that way about all sex related matters in general.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet even Jezza shagged his wife at 8 months
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    I like Maury and Jerry Springer because there's no pretense with them, they know who watches their show and WHY they watch it. With Jeremy Kyle, you get this smug I'm-only-being-honest-and-I'll-pretend-to-help-you-while-I-actually-mock-your-problems-and-get-paid-for-it personality, he's quite a leech.

With Maury it's like a conveyor belt of DNA tests. 8 DNA tests done on the 8 potential fathers once they find out the results onto to the next guest! No help or therapy here thanks very much! Love it
  • DarthFaderDarthFader Posts: 3,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And why does the audience have to give Graham a round of applause when he walks on. I wouldn't even give him a round of golf, he is creepy.

Not keen on one of the doctors who talk about rehab, he refers to himself not just in the third person but calls himself doctor whatever his name is.

Makes me laugh when JK calls the security over when someone slightly shouts in the corridors as if they were going to punch him which clearly they weren't.

I hope ITV pay for the use of the many corridors they use in Media City, they must put out a lot of other residents when they film.

Glad it wasn't just me who found the "I like you" creepy!

PJ
  • DarthFaderDarthFader Posts: 3,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet even Jezza shagged his wife at 8 months

I can just imagine him in the bedroom - "still to come on the Kyle show, me, right now"

Ewwwww I grossed myself out haha

PJ
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 375
    Forum Member

No it's not disgusting for an 8 month pregnant women having sex, it's the fact she's going out having one night stands while heavily pregnant. Twice! How gross!! Hasn't she any respect???
  • Terry WigonTerry Wigon Posts: 6,831
    Forum Member

It is quite well known that the sexually transmitted disease, gonorrhea, can cause blindness to a woman's unborn child. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonorrhea So if a woman has unprotected sex with an infected man while she is pregnant it COULD affect the sight of the foetus.
  • poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Women can its perfectly natural. However it sounds like Jeremy was making an issue because the woman was having sex with someone else other than her partner. I myself find that a bit shocking shagging about when your 8 month pregnant. :o

When they all start running around the stage and going into rooms I noticed yesterday a lovely picture on a wall of trees with the sunlight shining through. I wonder if it is supposed to have a calming affect on the guests ? ;-)
  • PoolioPoolio Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    DarthFader wrote: »
    I can just imagine him in the bedroom - "still to come on the Kyle show, me, right now"

Followed by his forceful "look at me, look at me!" :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pasty face wrote: »
    No it's not disgusting for an 8 month pregnant women having sex, it's the fact she's going out having one night stands while heavily pregnant. Twice! How gross!! Hasn't she any respect???

That's how I feel about it too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    poppy10 wrote: »
    Women can its perfectly natural. However it sounds like Jeremy was making an issue because the woman was having sex with someone else other than her partner. I myself find that a bit shocking shagging about when your 8 month pregnant. :o

When they all start running around the stage and going into rooms I noticed yesterday a lovely picture on a wall of trees with the sunlight shining through. I wonder if it is supposed to have a calming affect on the guests ? ;-)

Heavily pregnant women still have needs....
  • BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poolio wrote: »
    Followed by his forceful "look at me, look at me!" :p

Then after he's done, he can say, 'You know, I like you.'
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The scottish guy with the black glasses sure was an amoral low down piece of shit "i only dated you because i felt sorry for you"

sorry mate but karma is gonna bite you in the ass for the way you treat women