Nosey old man across the road

KidPokerKidPoker Posts: 4,294
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Ok, so me and my friends usually come round at different times, as we all work at different hours, we are very enthusiastic about games - we play in poker tournaments, console tournaments. Sometimes there will be 8-10 of us in the house at once.

The problem is there is this creepy old man across the road who is always looking out his curtains, standing there peering out, with a face that I can only describe as like death. He does not work, but is always involved in everyone's business.

He's never off that bloody computer of his as well. You would think he would put the effort into getting a job.

How can I resolve this issue? Do I batter him with a spade when I catch him rifling through my bins? Steal his cat? Get someone to dress up as a benefits officer and frighten the life out of him?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KidPoker wrote: »
    Ok, so me and my friends usually come round at different times, as we all work at different hours, we are very enthusiastic about games - we play in poker tournaments, console tournaments. Sometimes there will be 8-10 of us in the house at once.

Do you play Go Johnny go go go go?
  • bspacebspace Posts: 14,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i bet one of you's got a lithuanian girlfriend

just to let you know, she's bored and spending a lot of time hanging around in the park by herself
  • MaybelleMaybelle Posts: 2,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol OP - you sound just as nosey as he is:D:D
  • alias aliasalias alias Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    This is a wind up isn't it? based on this thread on ..... http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1658302
  • AnnaliseZAnnaliseZ Posts: 3,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ..., we are very enthusiastic about games - we play in poker tournaments, console tournaments. Sometimes there will be 8-10 of us in the house

Wow you guys are like crazy.
  • 3PS3PS Posts: 822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe he's thinking of ways to hit you with a spade. Or maybe he thinks your cool and he wants an invite to your orgy slash boy bonding
  • LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    This is a wind up isn't it? based on this thread on ..... http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1658302

You don't say! :rolleyes:
  • Lain AndrewsLain Andrews Posts: 1,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    3PS wrote: »
    Maybe he's thinking of ways to hit you with a spade. Or maybe he thinks your cool and he wants an invite to your orgy slash boy bonding

Yeah dats what I think too :D

Invite him round for tea or coffee, see what he says or his reaction and inform us. :)
  • cretincretin Posts: 677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The problem is there is this creepy old man across the road who is always looking out his curtains, standing there peering out, with a face that I can only describe as like death. He does not work, but is always involved in everyone's business.

He's never off that bloody computer of his as well. You would think he would put the effort into getting a job.

How can I resolve this issue? Do I batter him with a spade when I catch him rifling through my bins? Steal his cat? Get someone to dress up as a benefits officer and frighten the life out of him?

I sometimes read Mills and Boone reviews when you're not about.

I'm misunderstood is all :(
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Distract him with a Lithuanian girl.

Ps - I can't wait til Chris sees this thread :p
  • crazychris12crazychris12 Posts: 26,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You should definitely do something about him OP. Sounds like one of life's wasters to me. :mad: Is he fat too? I am a bit pertubed as to how you know how long he's tapping away at his PC though.:confused: Can you see in his living room? To be honest you're almost as bad as him!!

Do you have a car? You could reverse it accidentally on purpose in to the telegragh pole and maybe his Broadband will go off for a few days. :eek: Then post the latest Situations Vacant page of the local paper through his letter-box as a hint!! :D
  • mimi dlcmimi dlc Posts: 13,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does he have a hot wife and a hotter daughter?
    Forum Member
    You should definitely do something about him OP. Sounds like one of life's wasters to me. :mad: Is he fat too? I am a bit pertubed as to how you know how long he's tapping away at his PC though.:confused: Can you see in his living room? To be honest you're almost as bad as him!!

Do you have a car? You could reverse it accidentally on purpose in to the telegragh pole and maybe his Broadband will go off for a few days. :eek: Then post the latest Situations Vacant page of the local paper through his letter-box as a hint!! :D

:D:D
  • The TerminatorThe Terminator Posts: 5,312
    Forum Member
    mimi dlc wrote: »
    Does he have a hot wife and a hotter daughter?
    No, but he pretends to.
  • stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    fizzle90 wrote: »

He might be an elderly and lonely gay fella.
  • crazychris12crazychris12 Posts: 26,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Be careful OP as he may be depressed and you wouldn't want to tip him over the edge would you? Edge of a cliff maybe!!!! :o
  • Hobbes1966Hobbes1966 Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    He just sounds like a lonely old man without any friends. Ever thought of trying to strike up a conversation with him OP?
    Forum Member
    Hobbes1966 wrote: »
    He just sounds like a lonely old man without any friends. Ever thought of trying to strike up a conversation with him OP?

You do know that this thread is a joke about Crazychris don't you?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Afterall it's good to talk as the old BT adverts used to say, well when you dont have a dodgy line anyway!.
    Forum Member
    Dave 909 wrote: »
    Afterall it's good to talk as the old BT adverts used to say, well when you dont have a dodgy line anyway!.

Haha! Did that get fixed in the end? I lost interest :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha! Did that get fixed in the end? I lost interest :o
    Nar, it was his extension lead going from the main box to his phone and not the bt box on the wall at all so they charged him the call out fee.
  • maxinerulesmaxinerules Posts: 698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Steal part of his wall and hide it in your garden. He will be confused and distracted for a while wondering who would do such a thing. When that wears off, put it back again while he goes out for some cider. Repeat as necessary.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

me neither, how will he like being called an old man?;)
  • Hobbes1966Hobbes1966 Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    You do know that this thread is a joke about Crazychris don't you?

I seem to be missing the point a lot today:o
    Forum Member
    I seem to be missing the point a lot today:o

Haha no worries, must be one of those days :p