Digital Square

Comments

• Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    Great episode!
  • winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Digital Square have released a new trailer which advertises the final 3 suspects remaining potential fathers for Amy's child.

They are..

Josh Murphy
    Rob Price
    Joel Price

The new trailer can be viewed here
  • sugarandspicesugarandspice Posts: 2,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great episode and trailer :)
  • SoapAddict101SoapAddict101 Posts: 5,294
    Forum Member
    Great episode! had me hooked. :):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Digital Square – What Nightmares Are Made Of – Episode 4

Opening Titles

Amy was taped to the ground alongside Amber. Scott stood over Amy with a gun at her head. Amy’s mouth as gagged with her own scarf. “So, I hear you’re pregnant with my child?” Scott asked. Scott removed the scarf and Amy said “I’d never let it be yours, you creep” Amy spat.
    “Well you are mine now so you’ve gotta do everything I say” Scott sneered. “YOU CREEP” Amber yelled after spitting out her handkerchief stuffed in her mouth. Scott ran over to her and said “Shut it you”.
    Over by the lake Becky was riding in the ambulance with Ashley’s body. Ashley was wrapped in a silver sheet and was sipping hot chocolate. “Thank you Becky, I owe you” Ashley smiled. “It’s fine Ash, so.... how did this happen?” Becky asked. “Sorry Becky but I can’t say. He’ll kill me, he said I he had to make sure I didn’t say anything”. “He? Oh god Ashley, I’m sorry, I’m so sorry Ashley” Becky cried. “Stop the ambulance” Becky yelled as she opened the door and practically flew herself out of the flashing blue van.
    Becky ran down the footpath and caught Josh Murphy outside the cabin. “Josh, we need to get out of here now” Becky cried. “Becky, why?” Josh asked. “Scott, he’s in there, I know it” Becky sobbed. “Okay, you go in and I’ll follow” Josh said.
    Becky slowly opened the door and crept round the corner. She peeked round the wall and saw Scott shoving Amy’s scarf back in her mouth. Becky picked up the lampshade and ran at Scott.
    “GET OFF HER” Becky yelled as she lifted the lampshade up in the air but Scott was too quick and dived out the way. “Becky, why did you have to get involved? I’m sorry but I can’t free you yet” Scott said. “Scott, what the hell?” Becky screamed “We’re together, forever. I love you” Becky sobbed. “I’m sorry Becky, please sit down” Scott said. Becky sat down. “You’ve got to keep quiet. Josh will be back soon and he’ll find my precious home burnt to a cinder” Scott said as he lit a match with his lighter. “I’ll start with this lovely sofa” Scott sneered as he turned on his lighter.
    The sofa caught on fire but luckily Josh was waiting round the corner and undoing the envelope he was given. He opened it and found a shiny gun fully loaded.
    Feeling confident Josh charged in and yelled “Scott, let them go”.
    “Or what Josh?” Scott sneered as he held a gun at Josh.
    Then, a gun shot went off.

Closing Titles
    Forum Member
    0omg :o

Omg.
    Forum Member
    :o:o:o

Loved it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [highlight]***ANNOUNCEMENT***[/highlight]

Digital Square's producer Winter90 will be running a Q&A session regarding Xmas on Digital Square and plans for 2014

Hopefully you can spare a few minutes to PM some questions.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my god, a cliff hanger. Can't wait for tomorrow's conclusion of the week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DSQ - What Nightmares Are Made Of - Episode 5

Opening Titles

Scott Johnson’s body was spread about on the floor limp and still. His eerie grin froze and blood poured out his wound. Becky got up from her chair and untied Amber.
    Josh Murphy stood in shock. He had no idea what to say or what to do. All that was in his head was “YOU JUST SHOT SOMEONE”. Josh breathed heavily as Amy came up and hugged him. “Josh, you saved us” Amy squealed. Josh stood still until Becky said “They found Ashley, he’s in hospital. Scott threw him down the hill and he nearly drowned” Becky sighed. Josh sat down and looked at the floor.
    “Josh, you couldn’t help it, you had too” Amy said. “Where did you get that gun?” Amber asked. “This guy....” Josh finally said. “Scott wanted me to deal something to this man and he gave me this package. He said he knew something bad was happening and he gave me this envelope” Scott said as he pointed at the torn envelope on the floor.
    “So, Josh shot Scott, what’s gonna happen next?” Becky asked.
    “Well if Scott reports Josh he’ll get done for kidnap so we need to persuade him not to say anything” Amber said. “I’ll write this down, he looks like he’s alive, a couple of hours and he’ll wake” Amy said and then put a towel against the wound to stop the blood loss” Amy sighed.
    “Well I don’t want to stay any longer than we have to, let’s go and find Ashley and take him home” Josh said.
    1 hour later....
    Amber sat at Ashley’s bed and smiled. “What’s so good?” Ashley asked. “Well, Scot was shot and he can’t say a word” Amber smiled. “We’ll I won’t be smiling when I get back, I’ve got a 2000 word History essay and I haven’t started” Ashley groaned.
    Over in the waiting room Josh and Amy we’re kissing heavily. Amy broke off and said “Josh, you saved us all, you’re a hero”. Josh shrugged and was still getting used to reality. “Well it’s not every day you go to a cabin, your friend nearly dies after falling down a hill, a mystery boss gives you a gun which you use to shoot a gangster after he kidnaps your partner and her friend” Josh smiled.
    Amy smirked as she said “I guess it’s what nightmares are made of”

Closing Titles
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Digital Square

FAVOURITE CURRENT CHARACTER POLL

VOTE HERE!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ena & Frank are getting a female dog

WHAT IS GOING TO BE HER NAME?

VOTE HERE
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    During Digital Square's explosive Christmas which see's Joel Price take the residents of the square hostage the producer can confirm that Joel's gun goes off and shoots a resident.

But the question is, who is shot?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exciting news.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Exciting news.

Thanks. Any ideas on who gets shot?
    Forum Member
    Ooh. Exciting. Really excited for this. I'm guessing the hostage situation links in with the body being discovered by the police?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    winter99 wrote: »
    Thanks. Any ideas on who gets shot?

Have no clue to be honest.
    Forum Member
    Sounds great Winter. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Digital Square has revealed a huge 8 new characters to join the square.

Savannah Tomlinson (Denise Van Outen) and Ricky Tomlinson (Ayden Callaghan) who are a couple will join the square.

Savannah's only child will arrive along side them. Ruby Tomlinson (Amanda Fairbank) will arrive on the square.

Jason Knight (Ben Hardy) who ended up expelled from school and came to live with Savannah and Ricky. Jason is Jennifer's child.

And Hannah Jones (Emily Head) will join the cast as Jason's fiancee.

Savannah Tomlinson (Denise Van Outen) - Savannah has recently got remarried to new husband Ricky and thinks that she needs to live hometown Essex to carry on with a new life somewhere else, nothing cares to Savannah more than family and she puts her family before anything else, Savannah has recently suffered a miscarriage and is finding it hard to cope with.Savannah is Jennifer's sister.

Ricky "Richard" Tomlinson (Ayden Callaghan) - Ricky is your proper cockney cheeky chappy, Ricky loves nothing more than going out on a Friday night after work and going to a local boozer with the lads, Ricky however is trying to settle down now after he has got married to Savannah but finds married life too boring for his liking, Ricky is secretly playing away by having a steamy affair with stepson Jason's fiancée Hannah.

Ruby Tomlinson (Amanda Fairbank Hynes) - Ruby is Savannah's 17 year old child,Ruby feels like her voice is unheard in the family household and Ruby seems to be the quietest of her family and she struggles for her voice to be heard Ruby however is the smartest of the family and senses that Ricky is not as nice as he makes out,

Jason Knight (Ben Hardy) - Jason is Jennifer's eldest child, Jason has recently proposed to girlfriend Hannah as he wants to settle down and build a family with her, Jason try's to be as sensible as he can but still shows signs of his young age and can act quite immature, Savannah secretly thinks that Jason's plan to get married to Hannah won't work and thinks that the pair are too young to start thinking about family life.

Hannah Jones (Emily Head) - Sharp as a flint Hannah is not quiet as nice as she makes out to be, Sharp tongued, cruel and cold hearted are just some of the words to describe her, Hannah however acts in front of the family like she is the nicest person in the world and always try's to be helpful when she is around them, Hannah has caught an attraction to Ricky thus sparking their illicit affair, Ruby is the only one who can see Hannah's true colours but with Hannah being smart also can Ruby expose her lies?

Thanks Sugarandspice for these characters

And John Altman,Natalie Anderson and Scarlett Bowman will join the square. Their are as follows...

Warren Mears
    Played by - John Altman
    Age - 50s

Warren is much older than his fiancé, Sky, and is known as a bad boy around the area. Warren is a murderer, burglar, racist, homophobic bastard who doesn't stop at nothing to get what he wants. He's a crook and very abusive towards his fiancé, whom he uses for sex, and does not care or feel anything towards her daughter, Lacey but often uses her for his vile antics including conning elderly people.

Sky White
    Played by - Natalie Anderson
    Age - late 20s.

Sky is a prostitute and is known for being a tough woman around the area. Sky didn't attend school and is illiterate, and is often away from the family home for weeks on end with clients. Warren encourages her job as it brings in a steady income, and often sleeps with other women in Sky's bed whilst she is out earning a living. Sky fell pregnant with Lacey when she was a teenager and wanted to have an abortion, but was persuaded by one of her clients to keep the baby.

Lacey White
    Played by – Scarlett Bowman

Lacey is a disturbed child, influenced by her step-dad's antics and her mother's prostitution. Lacey is ignored and has to fend for herself around the area, meaning her mother nor step dad can see her strange behaviour unfolding...starting with her killing her pet hamster and ending in the vicious murder of one of her classmates.

Thanks to Cal for these characters

The Tomlinson's will be opening their own garage called Tomlinson and Co.

And Savannah will join Amy's spa whilst Hannah will be part of the square's new hospital's.

The Tomlinson's will join in early 2014 with the White's and Mears joining a month later.
    Forum Member
    Excited for all these characters to arrive. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Digital Square - Episode 6

Opening Titles

Darcy Dixon sat up from her bed and looked at the wall, she sighed and poured herself a cup of tea and left the room. “You okay in there, I’ve got breakfast” Darcy asked as she knocked on a door. “I’m fine, you can come in” the voice shouted. It was Damien Dickinson and was midway through getting changed and was buttoning up his shirt. “Mum still mad at you?” Darcy asked. “Still, I can’t help being homophobic it’s just I find them queers creepy” Damien admitted. “Well if you’re gonna say that word then you can get out.” Darcy said as she passed a plate of toast and a mug of tug.
    Over at the Oak Barn Martha was serving Chris a drink. “It was a pint right? That’s a fiver” Martha asked. “Yep, here’s my cash” Chris said as he handed over the note. “You know Ena’s planning a fancy dress disco party for all the residents” Martha smiled. “Well it could be fun, if we were eight” Chris laughed. “Well Rob Price could be Scrooge” Martha admitted. “It could be a laugh actually, I’ve got a snowman costume from the gym and Becky’s boutique has a bit of fancy dress, I can pick up a fairy dress and a turkey costume for you and Diane” Chris said. “Sounds great” Martha smiled as she wiped a glass dry. “I’ll get Rosanna, Leo and the Barton’s here, Ena wanted as many people as possible” Martha said. “Well I best be off, I’ll tell Amy, Josh, Amber and Ashley” Chris said as he then drank the last of his beer. “Is that a good idea? I mean Ashley’s just got out of hospital and Amy’s pregnant” Martha said. “Amy’s pregnant?” Chris said shocked. “How did you not know?” Martha asked. “Well I don’t go stalking people’s facebook pages and I’ve got to get to the gym, Tom’s taking a break so it’s just me” Chris said.
    Jennifer sat in a booth in Little Haven with Becky Davies and Lorraine Barton. “So Martha texted me and Ena’s throwing a big Xmas bash together, its fancy dress so I need a costume” Lorraine said. Jennifer nearly spat her drink out and then said “fancy dress?” Jennifer cried in mock disgust “I don’t want to live the rest of my remaining life dressed as bloody elf” Jennifer laughed. “Well I can show the fancy dress stock if you want” Becky muttered. “Becky love, what’s wrong?” Lorraine asked as she put away her menu. “It’s just Scott, I mean I really loved him and now I have no idea where he is” Becky admitted. “You never knew he was a creep though? You should speak to Hilda” Mary said as she overheard the girl’s conversation. “Mary, I’d have to tell Hilda first and then she’d be a proper pain. She’s so controlling and obsessive, it was her who set me up with Scott and she’d go mad and lead a troop to hunt for Scott and then cut up him limb by limb” Becky sighed. “Becky, you need to tell her, or I will” Lorraine warned. “Fine, you can do it” Becky sighed.
    Rob Price sat watching TV and Wendy came in. “Rob, how you are?” Wendy asked. “Fine mum, I don’t need you watching me every few minutes” Rob huffed. The door opened and Joel came in carrying a pile of costumes covered in glitter colour “What the actual hell?” Rob asked. “The Oak barn’s having a fancy dress party” Joel smiled as Wendy beamed. “I’d rather swallow my puke than dress up for a party”. “That’s why I got this for you” Joel said as he held up a black Scrooge costume. “Of course I got a reindeer costume for me and a Christmas tree costume for mum” Joel said.
    The Longstaff’s had arrived at the pub early to help set up and Frank said “Hey you Longstaff’s I’m renovating the basement, gonna turn it into a proper lounge area”. “That’s great, how about me and mum take a look at it? Diane smiled innocently. “That would be great, your full of idea aren’t you Diane” Frank chuckled.
    Martha led Diane towards the basement and Diane said “Ruddy old git doesn’t know how pathetic his wife is” Diane smiled. “Watch your lip” Martha said. “What are you gonna do? Disown me” Diane smirked. “So I assume this is the body?” Diane said as she kicked the bin bag. Martha looked shocked by this and whimpered “Yes”. “Well help me move it then” Diane smiled. “Why?” Martha asked. “We’re gonna leave it out and wrap it up as the raffle prize” Diane smiled “Better hope you win” Diane continued. “Diane, you have gone far enough, you’re blackmailing your mother, you’re sick, you’re the ruddy old git, and you can piss right out of my house as I never want to see you again” Martha shrieked. “Fine, I’ll tell Chris and Frank to come down here” Diane smiled. “You do that then, Chris will be sickened when he finds out you blackmailed me, I wouldn’t be surprised if he never spoke to you again” Martha smiled. Diane looked defeated and weakly said “Chris won’t care, he only cares about his damn son and his dam gym” Diane said as she swept out.
    By 8 the party was in full swing and Ashley and Amber came dressed in matching elf costumes whilst Mary had somehow convinced Leo and Rosanna to come in the ghost of Christmas past, present and future. The Price’s sat in the corner in their outfits and the Barton’s took over the karaoke and Lorraine began to sing “Birthday Song” by 2 Chainz.
    Darcy Dixon arrived at the party dressed in an angel costume she was greeted by Ena and Frank who were dressed as Mary and Joseph “Darcy, glad you came, come and ask sexy Santa what you want.” Ena smiled. “Sexy Santa, which unfortunate person is doing that?” Darcy asked. “I told Stefan that I’d give him free drinks for the entire year” Ena said. “But its December, that’s not much” Darcy said. “Exactly” Ena smiled.
    Darcy sat down and was joined by Damien who dressed as Jacob Marley. “Darcy, how are you?” Damien asked “Good, Damien can you leave me alone though?” Darcy said. Damien left and was handed a drink by Martha. “Drink on the house darling” Martha smiled. Darcy ignored this and was joined by Hilda. “Darcy, cheer up, its Christmas” Hilda said. Darcy turned away and checked her phone more texts appeared such as “Bitch, go rot in hell” or “Drop dead” or the more extreme “Darcy, EVERYONE hates you, kill yourself before I do”. “Darcy, what are those texts?” Hilda asked. “Leave me alone Hilda” Darcy warned. “Tell someone” Hilda said. “WHO” Darcy yelled. “I have no family, no friends and someone’s stalking me” Darcy cried. “Darcy got up from her chair and made her way to the microphone where Mary and Josh were singing “Summer Nights” from Grease. “Listen everyone” Darcy said as she held the microphone. “Some crazy bitch is stalking me and telling me to kill myself, I need your help, it could be anyone in this room and I have no one to tell. I have no family. I’m worried sick, they could kill me” Darcy sobbed. “Look it’s snowing” Stacey said and entirely ignored Darcy’s tears. The guests seemed more interested in the snow then Darcy and Frank yelled out “Let’s play in the snow”. The villagers piled out of the pub and put on their scarves and gloves and Ashley started a snowball fight with Amber, Josh. Amy and Leo. Stefan shuddered at the cold and said “I’m freezing in this”. “Well you should have thought about that before you dressed up as sexy Santa” Hayley pointed out.
    Darcy ran out of the pub and ran past the spa and gym both which had be covered in Christmas lights. Darcy ran and stopped outside her B & B. A female figure popped out behind the wall. “Hello Darcy” the person smiled. “Eve, what the hell are you doing here? When did you get here?” Darcy asked. “Well I’ve been here for a few months, you know throwing bricks at windows and leaving lovely death threats” Eve smiled. “It was you?” Darcy gasped. “YOU BITCH!” Darcy screamed as she punched Eve in the face.

Closing Titles
    Forum Member
    Omg Eve's The Stalker. :o
    Forum Member
    Eve :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A stunt which is planned for March will rock the square forever.

Digital Square producer has said the following "Digital Square is currently planning a stunt to which will see two characters die in a tragic accident. Eve and Diane will be driving a car and whilst Eve is distracted the car will plummet into pizza palace and send wreckage everywhere. However the accident doesn't end their as the Barton's are having a heated debate upstairs of the building and tragedy will strike them when the floor collapses and they go flying into the rubble.

As we approach April on the square the palace will be turned into a press office and newsagents run by Wendy and Rob Price.

Characters which could be facing the chop are Amber and Ashley Knight (Anna Shaffer and Alfie Brown Sykes), Lorraine Barton (Lynda Baron), Hayley Barton (Jessica Fox), Hannah Jones (Emily Head) or Diane Longstaff (Gemma Bissix)
  • Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Look forward to it, your episodes are so detailed and interesting it's great:)