chrisy wrote: »
    Smash Hits! has been replaced with Kiss Fresh
    True Entertainment has been added to SDN
    ESPN has been removed.

Don't know the LCNs, sorry.

Discussion elsewhere please.

Kiss Fresh on 712
    True Entertainment on 61

Source: http://www.a516digital.com/2013/08/true-entertainment-launches-on-freeview.html
  • GreeboGreebo Posts: 1,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    5Later has appeared on LCN 55 on the SDN mux.

MHEG in place already: "A NEW CHANNEL FROM CHANNEL(5) COMING SOON"

Source: direct automated observation from Winter Hill
    Further discussion: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1867979&highlight=5later
  • kevkev Posts: 21,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "5 Later" has appeared on the SDN Multiplex on LCN 55 - direct observation on Waltham (no video yet).
  • DragonQDragonQ Posts: 4,807
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this the 4th time that SDN has been "full"?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DragonQ wrote: »
    Is this the 4th time that SDN has been "full"?

This is the changelog. I've pointed at an appropriate thread to discuss things. Last time I posted the thread went mad with chatter, and it's starting again. Unless this thread quickly goes back to how it was supposed to be - a changelog - then I'm going to unsubscribe from it. This post does not need a reply until someone has another change to report.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LCN 232 - The Space has been removed from the BBCB (HD) mux at approximately midday.

Further discussion: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1736287 (and not on this thread please!)
  • tomeetomee Posts: 2,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Film4+1 now has EPG starting at 8am tomorrow

Teleshopping 08:00-12:00 might be testing the stream.
  • BizmanBizman Posts: 749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The EPG content was changed sometime yesterday to reflect a start date of August 27th at 12:00 (with teleshopping 08:00-12:00).
    Source direct observation, discussion here: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1809203
  • kevkev Posts: 21,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the following connected TV channels have appeared on the SDN Multiplex

237 - Peace TV
    238 - VuTV

Direct observation from Waltham
  • Ray CathodeRay Cathode Posts: 13,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LCN 45 Film4+1 has started live transmission on the Arq B mux replacing LCN791 which is now showing a retune caption.

Food Network has changed LCN from 48 to 41 on the Arq A mux.

LCN48 is now vacant
  • chrisychrisy Posts: 9,419
    Forum Member
    Peace TV on Ch237 has now launched (I think; not on a compatible device here)

VuTV on Ch238 now has a placeholder. The website says this can be used to check compatibility but here it just says "coming soon" so I'm not sure if that means I'm compatible, or the compatibility checking bit isn't active yet... Discussion at http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=68317253 please.
  • SexbombSexbomb Posts: 20,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    deleted

Seen post above.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A new channel will be launching on MTN next week!!! Watch this space.

https://twitter.com/ManchesterTVNet
  • Think TVThink TV Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    Kiss Me TV and Proud Dating have launched placeholders on LCN 207 and 208 today.

No MHEG message as of yet, both on ARQ A multiplex. These are the only text services other than Sky Text on ARQ A.

Source: Direct Observation
  • StrathclydeStrathclyde Posts: 2,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Without fanfare, RT Doc (RTД) has launched via a red-button accessible IPTV delivered 24/7 channel , attached to RT (Russia Today) on Freeview 85.

RT Doc shows documentaries and features, mostly from the parent RT English Language news channel.... tho some maybe are only on RT Doc. It has its own website . The channel has been broadcast on satellite (Hotbird) but not so far to UK viewers.

Interesting is its delivery via Red Button attachment to the parent RT channel. It uses Arqiva's "Connect TV" proposition.

Only viewers with the right equipment (= DTG D-Book 6.2.1 compliant with MHEG connectivity), and who have connected their broadband to the TV set or the (HD) Set-top box will be able to get the channel. And you only get the Red Button prompt on the RT screen if you have compliant equipment.

Switching into the channel seems fast, and the stream seems reliable (though of course, that depends on your broadband). Quality is pretty well as good as a standard Freeview SD channel. Now/next and programme synopses are accessible via the TV remote.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LCN 62 - "Heart TV" has appeared on the Greater Manchester mux this morning at approx 11am. Audio and video in place, currently running adverts at 11:30. No now+next info yet.

Further discussion: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1197918&page=15 (and not on this thread please!)
    Forum Member
    Ch 235 GOD TV has been removed.
  • viewer btvviewer btv Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    Without fanfare, RT Doc (RTД) has launched via a red-button accessible IPTV delivered 24/7 channel , attached to RT (Russia Today) on Freeview 85.

RT Doc shows documentaries and features, mostly from the parent RT English Language news channel.... tho some maybe are only on RT Doc. It has its own website . The channel has been broadcast on satellite (Hotbird) but not so far to UK viewers.

Interesting is its delivery via Red Button attachment to the parent RT channel. It uses Arqiva's "Connect TV" proposition.

Only viewers with the right equipment (= DTG D-Book 6.2.1 compliant with MHEG connectivity), and who have connected their broadband to the TV set or the (HD) Set-top box will be able to get the channel. And you only get the Red Button prompt on the RT screen if you have compliant equipment.

Switching into the channel seems fast, and the stream seems reliable (though of course, that depends on your broadband). Quality is pretty well as good as a standard Freeview SD channel. Now/next and programme synopses are accessible via the TV remote.
    Never saw that one thanks for the post wonder if you can get get it as android app then will not need any of the above .Will look great on my new HTC android HD phone so hope it will be available to watch real soon on there .Should say will not tell me anything I do not already know on this got my degree in Central and East European Studies from Glasgow University over a decade ago course now abolished due to cuts sadly ..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 89
    Forum Member
    viewer btv wrote: »
    Never saw that one thanks for the post wonder if you can get get it as android app then will not need any of the above .Will look great on my new HTC android HD phone so hope it will be available to watch real soon on there .Should say will not tell me anything I do not already know on this got my degree in Central and East European Studies from Glasgow University over a decade ago course now abolished due to cuts sadly ..

It has been said many times before in this thread
    THIS THREAD IS FOR ACTUAL FREEVIEW CHANNEL CHANGE INFO ONLY, NOT FOR COMMENTS!

If anyone really wants to comment on a post made in this thread, they can press the quote button, open up notepad or other text editor, then select all the text, and copy and paste it into notepad.
    Then go backwards in your browser so you do not post anything.
    Add your comments to the quote in your text editor and then find another thread or start a new one to post it all in, using copy and paste again.
  • jj20xjj20x Posts: 2,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Adult "teleshopping" slots 176 Blue and 177 Babestation 2 are carrying still video captions during their normal broadcasting hours stating: "This service is currently not avaliable." (The spelling error is on the slate). There is no indication as to whether these channels will return or not.
  • Think TVThink TV Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    LCN 791 Film4 on ARQ B removed
    LCN 57 BT Sport renamed as "BT Sport Preview"

I think those are the only changes happened today.

Source: Direct Observation
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    5 Later now has EPG information.

02:15-02:30 On5
    Late night show highlighting viewing options on the channel 5 family of channels

You can chat about this topic by clicking my link. http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=68827608#post68827608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LCN 180 xxXpanded TV has been renamed ADULT xxXpanded TV.
    Forum Member
    Ch 39 The Zone is now called The Store
    ADULT Playboy TV Chat added to Ch 181 (SDN mux)

Source: automated direct observation. Discussion elsewhere please.
  • jj20xjj20x Posts: 2,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    13 video streams now active on Arqiva B with QVC Beauty and Rocks and Co live at the same time (previously shared capacity).

QVC Beauty running 8am to 10pm and Rocks and Co running 8am to midnight according to the EPG.