Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 194)

Comments

• Options
    GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello Bex. :)

Why? :o
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    Went back to Tesco this morning in search of the new issue of GT. This time they had it. I didn't read the article, but I had a quick look at the photos. Quickish. Very nice indeed. It seems churlish to be greedy in the face of such goodies, but I didn't see sixteen photos. :confused:
  • Options
    bexmil89bexmil89 Posts: 4,928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello Bex. :)

Why? :o

That's what i'm wondering, all i tweet about is my dog and football :D
  • Options
    GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some of the photos are exclusive to the digital editions. :)
    bexmil89 wrote: »
    That's what i'm wondering, all i tweet about is my dog and football :D

Are you a secret Jason fan? :kitty:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Some of the photos are exclusive to the digital editions. :)

Are you a secret Jason fan? :kitty:
    BIB - Ah! Maths was never my strong point, but I can at least count up to sixteen, so I was puzzled.
  • Options
    Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member
    Morning. :kitty:
  • Options
    Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member
    bexmil89 wrote: »
    Morning :)

The actress of jasmine/jason just followed me on twitter...

Ooh! :D

I think the highlight of my life was getting followed by Emmett's penis and Kieron's bum. I knew I'd made it then.
  • Options
    AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,906
    Forum Member
    There are eight including the cover.:) (one of them is in twice, so you could say it's nine):cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    There are eight including the cover.:) (one of them is in twice, so you could say it's nine):cool:

Inches :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh yes, it's a veritable feast. As I said, it seems churlish to complain.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ooh! :D

I think the highlight of my life was getting followed by Emmett's penis and Kieron's bum. I knew I'd made it then.
    Pardon? :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lulu g wrote: »
    Pardon? :o

Someone set up twitter accounts for them :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Can't say I'd noticed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Can't say I'd noticed.
    Of course not.:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Of course not.:cool:
    But you could have somebody's eye out with that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Programme info for episode 1 of ITF.

We’re re-united with Kieren Walker in the now seemingly PDS-friendly world of Roarton. Our hero is keeping his head down, working soul-destroying shifts in the Legion pub and squirrelling money into his ‘escape fund.’ Only problem is, he can’t escape himself.

In the wider world, tensions are re-igniting. The radical Pro-Living Party, Victus, is gaining government seats, prompting a backlash of PDS extremism connected to the Undead Liberation Army. Kieren is worried sick when Victus MP Maxine Martin enters the village, ostensibly offering her condolences in the wake of a brutal ULA tram attack. She can barely conceal her disappointment at what she sees in the Legion: PDS Sufferers and the Living happily rubbing shoulders. Not to mention Kieren himself behind the bar., She recoils in disgust from his cold touch. When Maxine violently clashes with Vicar Oddie, it seems Kieren was right to worry... danger from the outside world is encroaching.

Kieren’s overjoyed by the return of his BDFF (best dead friend forever), the irrepressible Amy Dyer – but his delight is cut short by a tense encounter with Amy’s opinionated ‘beau’, ULA member Simon. Kieren warns them both not to rock the boat in Roarton. However, they have other plans in mind, choosing to enter the Legion barefaced and wearing the clothes they were buried in. When they reveal the prejudice and hatred still bubbling under the surface in Roarton – not least from Gary Kendal - Kieren knows he needs to leave the village. Now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Programme info for episode 1 of ITF.

We’re re-united with Kieren Walker in the now seemingly PDS-friendly world of Roarton. Our hero is keeping his head down, working soul-destroying shifts in the Legion pub and squirrelling money into his ‘escape fund.’ Only problem is, he can’t escape himself.

In the wider world, tensions are re-igniting. The radical Pro-Living Party, Victus, is gaining government seats, prompting a backlash of PDS extremism connected to the Undead Liberation Army. Kieren is worried sick when Victus MP Maxine Martin enters the village, ostensibly offering her condolences in the wake of a brutal ULA tram attack. She can barely conceal her disappointment at what she sees in the Legion: PDS Sufferers and the Living happily rubbing shoulders. Not to mention Kieren himself behind the bar., She recoils in disgust from his cold touch. When Maxine violently clashes with Vicar Oddie, it seems Kieren was right to worry... danger from the outside world is encroaching.

Kieren’s overjoyed by the return of his BDFF (best dead friend forever), the irrepressible Amy Dyer – but his delight is cut short by a tense encounter with Amy’s opinionated ‘beau’, ULA member Simon. Kieren warns them both not to rock the boat in Roarton. However, they have other plans in mind, choosing to enter the Legion barefaced and wearing the clothes they were buried in. When they reveal the prejudice and hatred still bubbling under the surface in Roarton – not least from Gary Kendal - Kieren knows he needs to leave the village. Now.
    Do you know when this is to be shown?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Do you know when this is to be shown?
    It says TBC, but it's the week beginning Saturday 3rd so I assume it'll be Sunday 4th May.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ooh I'm so excited. :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ayla_89 wrote: »
    Gorgeous photo.