Options

BBBOTS should be scrapped

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 601
Forum Member
✭✭
It's rubbish, scraping the bottom of the barrel for panelists and same audience members

Comments

• Options
    artstuartstu Posts: 1,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know, I quite like what Michelle Gayle had to say so far.
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a chance to see clips that are not on the main show, and live nomination announcements.
  • Options
    hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    need more clips and less crap
  • Options
    Bluesbrother66Bluesbrother66 Posts: 1,453
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pure and utter BILE every thing about the programme is second rate shi*e:mad: ps stopped watching when they kept paying a well know drunkard to keep coming back sloshed OFF OFF OFF :mad:
  • Options
    iamsofirediamsofired Posts: 13,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its mostly dependant on the panel really, too many freak show guests who dont even watch the show and daft segments like tea-leaf reading. I like the vibe of the sunday show the best, a bit of physcology and relatively normal guests.
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The exclusives and the news from the house are the only things worth watching.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JVS wrote: »
    It's a chance to see clips that are not on the main show, and live nomination announcements.

I wouldn't call it 'a chance'.
    More an excuse to not show certain clips on the main show.
    Your 'chance' should be for you to see those clips on the main HL show. Not buried away on a minor supplementary show.

If it didn't exist then they'd be forced to show some important things in the main show.
    As it stands they can 'bury' things on BOTS but still say "Ah, but we showed it" even if hardly anyone watches BOTS.

There's been important clips shown on BOTS before that may help provide a bit of context to the overall development of what's going on. However controversial things have been buried on there where normally they'd need to be shown on the main HL show.
    If there were no BOTS then they'd have to show certain things on the HL show in order for things to make sense.

BOTS is just a means to control things how they want to a little bit better.
  • Options
    qwesqwes Posts: 1,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For a moment there I thought that Kate was the presenter and Emma was the crap guest. When the guest does a better job than the host you definitely know it is time to axe the show.
  • Options
    MisoSoupMisoSoup Posts: 14,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd prefer it if they just improved it rather than scrapping it

It's already much better than last year

More clips & hm info, less filler and *heated debate* and it'd be ok (imo)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In general I quite like it. As long as they don't bring any puppets...
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MisoSoup wrote: »
    I'd prefer it if they just improved it rather than scrapping it

It's already much better than last year

More clips & hm info, less filler and *heated debate* and it'd be ok (imo)

I agree with you that 'heated debate' is one of those things I find to be very overrated.
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do they still have that fake dog that sprays the audience with piss?
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm starting to change my mind. Emma, STOP LAUGHING at everything. It's not that funny.
  • Options
    PinkerbeIlPinkerbeIl Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    I think Emma does a pretty good job - audience are basically BB rejects and wannabes who just want to get their visages on TV (one of them is a reality show audience regular) - most of the panel guests seem to have to rely on cue cards in front of them to remind them what they're supposed to have just watched. Worth watching for the 'exclusives' though, and Jamie East is a bit of a guilty pleasure - not sure why, but he has... erm.... something!
  • Options
    EuphorianSkyEuphorianSky Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JVS wrote: »

Live feed or clips?
  • Options
    JamesC81JamesC81 Posts: 14,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    only if i get to keep michelle gayle
  • Options
    atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    broxigal wrote: »
    It's rubbish, scraping the bottom of the barrel for panelists and same audience members

I actually think tonight's show is one of the funniest I've seen in a while.
  • Options
    SasquatchSasquatch Posts: 222
    Forum Member
    Pure and utter BILE every thing about the programme is second rate shi*e:mad: ps stopped watching when they kept paying a well know drunkard to keep coming back sloshed OFF OFF OFF :mad:

Which drunkard is that ? And how well known are they ?
  • Options
    qwesqwes Posts: 1,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sasquatch wrote: »
    Which drunkard is that ? And how well known are they ?

Kerry well known...
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Make kate Walsh the presenter and the quality would improve
  • Options
    artstuartstu Posts: 1,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They need to have Barry Shitpeas as a guest.
  • Options
    oulandyoulandy Posts: 18,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emma Willis gets worse and worse with the shrieking and the irritating mannerisms such as that false cackle she constantly resorts to while reading the autocue. Kate Walsh is quality. Far too good for such a dire programme.
  • Options
    atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find it funny how many people are moaning about it! Do you only have one channel on your TV or not have an OFF button? You don't HAVE to watch it even if you do like BB.
  • Options
    guvner2009guvner2009 Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    If Big Brother had a better spin off show it would make so much difference, Its rubbish! Think of the past spin of shows and hosts and some of them were pretty bad, But this current lot are the worst! Bots ruins bb.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oulandy wrote: »
    Emma Willis gets worse and worse with the shrieking and the irritating mannerisms such as that false cackle she constantly resorts to while reading the autocue. Kate Walsh is quality. Far too good for such a dire programme.

Agree...and so sick and tired of the same old faces that appear on BBOTS and their totally predictable opinions!!