• SoapAddict101SoapAddict101 Posts: 5,294
    Forum Member
    Article been removed, someone has posted it too early! :D:D
  • jamesc_715jamesc_715 Posts: 8,505
    Forum Member
    maurice45 wrote: »
    *chants*

Someone broke the embargo...:D

Now the link is broken!! I have it saved it on my phone so I can send the pictures to anyone on PM if they want it :)
  • jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If that news is true, this is a returnee I really am looking forward to, hopefully he is nastier than ever
  • guestofsethguestofseth Posts: 5,303
    Forum Member
    Damn. :( Hopefully when it gets released at midnight it tells us it's only a short stint, or even better he fakes his death only to actually die on screen.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Complete legend.

Not many people can take a whole café full of people hostage with a chair leg.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jamesc_715 wrote: »
    Now the link is broken!! I have it saved it on my phone so I can send the pictures to anyone on PM if they want it :)

*looks around shiftily* Wouldn't mind seeing them...:p
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Brilliant :D
    Forum Member
    *looks around shiftily* Wouldn't mind seeing them...:p

Yep I am happy to send you the pictures :). But how do I send pictures on PM? If you know how, then I can send it there. So lucky I have saved the photos before the link got broken ha.
  • O-JO-J Posts: 18,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank Heavens!

But could have kept it a surprise!
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bet the BBC are pissed at the mail for this!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 139
    Forum Member
    I knew he'd really be alive but its a shame it couldn't have been kept secret though so it was a bit more of a surprise.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jamesc_715 wrote: »
    Yep I am happy to send you the pictures :). But how do I send pictures on PM? If you know how, then I can send it there. So lucky I have saved the photos before the link got broken ha.

I wish I knew lol. The only way appears to be to link to them once you've uploaded them somewhere.
  • dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I knew it would be a fake.

I guess it will be another short stint, can't ever see Nick settling down to life in Walford.
    Forum Member
    I wish I knew lol. The only way appears to be to link to them once you've uploaded them somewhere.

Fortunately I have time at the moment so I will just create a twitter account (temporary one) and upload it there :)
  • guestofsethguestofseth Posts: 5,303
    Forum Member
    I bet the BBC are pissed at the mail for this!

I doubt the BBC are ever not pissed off at the Mail, and vice versa.
  • radcliffe95radcliffe95 Posts: 4,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, excellent news.
  • elliecatelliecat Posts: 9,890
    Forum Member
    I read that. So glad that he may not actually be dead. It seems a very Nick Cotton thing to do, pretending you are dead.

I also had to wonder why Ronnie was at Nick Cotton's funeral as she didn't even know him but she has to be in nearly every damn scene>:(
  • O-JO-J Posts: 18,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I doubt the BBC are ever not pissed off at the Mail, and vice versa.

Since it was on location, not sure how it could have been avoided?
  • GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    YESS! I knew it. I'll admit, I had my doubts when the funeral pictures were posted, but my faith in DTC has been reinforced.

May his reign surpass all of the producers before him.
    Damn. :(Hopefully when it gets released at midnight it tells us it's only a short stint, or even better he fakes his death only to actually die on screen.

This would be a great storyline. My guess was that Nick is terminally ill and for his swansong he wants to have Dot to have family around her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    benbenalen wrote: »
    Since it was on location, not sure how it could have been avoided?

If there is something they want keeping secret they can embargo it. The Mail have seemingly broke an embargo. The BBC will probably just not invite the Mails TV critics to the next Elstree press day as revenge lol
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    .. or maybe John just decided to turn up at his own funeral to meet the cast and say hello? The article says the photos were taken at his funeral. I doubt he's that good that he could fake his own death. Also this doesn't fit with the story line we already know is happening regarding his son.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    .. or maybe John just decided to turn up at his own funeral to meet the cast and say hello? The article says the photos were taken at his funeral. I doubt he's that good that he could fake his own death. Also this doesn't fit with the story line we already know is happening regarding his son.

Nah he is filming. He is all dressed up as Nick. Even down to the jewellery he is wearing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is gonna bump Lucy off